special missions unable to play

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

battle2810 #1 Posted 30 October 2019 - 09:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5284 battles
  • [NED-1] NED-1

I'm playing this game since 2015, I've seen a LOT of changes happening. Some were good, some were bad. In my opinion, an example a good change is that artillery doesn't have access to AP or HEAT shells anymore. Great job Wargaming, honestly! A bad change however, was to reduce the damage and decrease the reload time of artillery. This made artillery even more annoying, especially when you were being focused down by a M44 or a Lorraine 155 50. But those are just some examples of my experience, I actually want to talk about special missions. Why do I love them and hate them at the same time? I'll be telling you right now.

To be honest, special missions with small rewards made the game a lot more interesting to play. Getting a large repair kit or at some special events even a small premium tank, was truely(?) amazing. Or with mission marathons, where you can earn tokens to get a more special mission with a bigger reward. Those missions are great, due to the relative big reward you get from them while putting not too much effort in the game. I have to say, that this is probably one of the greatest moves Wargaming has made since I started playing. To be honest, sometimes I lose my interest to play the game, because of the fact that grinding with stock tier 8 tanks is almost impossible since there are way too much overpowered premium tanks, such as the IS-3A, Defender or the Skorpion G. When playing tier 6 tanks and you face one of these death machines, you're almost certainly dead before you know it. This is where personal missions get in handy. Instead of having a bad game without any profit in terms of credits, you can get tools that can save you credits. With this kind of 'supporting' grinding players by providing them easy missions with great rewards, I say that this is a big step forward, even though personal missions are already about 2 or 3 years in the game now. It shows that Wargaming doesn't only focus on making money, the do have a heart too guys, remember that. 

But there is one problem with those missions. During special events, there are time-limited missions, that are spread out over multiple days. When I'm reading an article about new special events with such missions, I'm getting kind of annoyed when I read that you have your weekend to take part, and after that, you can also complete these missions at Monday and Tuesday. I mean, I'm at secondary school right now, I don't have time to play at Monday or Tuesday. And before you know it, the event is over and you weren't able to get all out of the special event. It makes me feel that I have to skip homework to do those missions, and that is a bad thing. If I get myself in the situation that I skip my homework to do these missions, I'll eventually won't be able to concentrate myself while making my homework. I'm scared of that idea. 

So I kindly ask Wargaming:

Can you please, spread the special event out over multiple weekends, or make the missions a little bit more challanging, with bigger rewards, so that players will be able to achieve the goal of the special event within one weekend. If you do so, every player will have the time to participate, without getting in trouble with his or her boss.

Battle2810

(If I my grammer isn't good at some point, please let me know so I can learn from it for the future!)

wEight_Tanker #2 Posted 31 October 2019 - 01:05 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11791 battles
  • [D_L_Z] D_L_Z

Block Quote

or make the missions a little bit more challanging, with bigger rewards, so that players will be able to achieve the goal of the special event within one weekend. If you do so, every player will have the time to participate, without getting in trouble with his or her boss.

Either you're trolling and just don't want to be among the last players to complete the missions, or you just had a massive brain fart while typing.

I really can't understand your logic there. I do not see how making the missions more challenging would make things easier especially for you in your limited free time. The more challenging missions are, the more time and effort is needed.

Although, yeah, I agree on making the special events a bit longer for those who do not wish to spend chaching on premium accounts.

MeetriX #3 Posted 31 October 2019 - 05:26 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24895 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE
Next time send your schedule to Wargaming (like we do) so that they could organize mission time limits better to fit your calendar.

shikaka9 #4 Posted 31 October 2019 - 07:16 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 73820 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
5K battles in 5 years ... hnmm ... are you sure you play dis game?

splash_time #5 Posted 31 October 2019 - 07:28 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14368 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postshikaka9, on 31 October 2019 - 09:46 AM, said:

5K battles in 5 years ... hnmm ... are you sure you play dis game?

And one post in 5 years...! Wow ._. 

RSA_TriHard_7 #6 Posted 31 October 2019 - 08:47 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 49474 battles
  • [WKEY] WKEY
LoL

UserZer00 #7 Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:39 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13613 battles
I suppose they could create temporary campaigns instead of missions, with a fixed duration (starting from when you start the campaign)?

Still, I prefer missions (which I rarely do anyway)

Captain_Kremen0 #8 Posted 31 October 2019 - 11:42 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 39506 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

Neither can I but I don't feel the need to create a whine thread about it.

Get a sodding life.

UserZer00 #9 Posted 31 October 2019 - 12:11 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13613 battles

View PostCaptain_Kremen0, on 31 October 2019 - 11:42 AM, said:

Neither can I but I don't feel the need to create a whine thread about it.

Get a sodding life.

I searched on e-bay, but couldn't find anyone selling life.

(No, I didn't really look. Too afraid what I might find.  Also, I have no intention on looking on the darkweb as I'm sure it's available there in some weird form or another)

1ucky #10 Posted 31 October 2019 - 12:16 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 89613 battles
  • [THRIL] THRIL

View PostUserZer00, on 31 October 2019 - 12:11 PM, said:

I searched on e-bay, but couldn't find anyone selling life.

(No, I didn't really look. Too afraid what I might find.  Also, I have no intention on looking on the darkweb as I'm sure it's available there in some weird form or another)

What's "life"?

Also tagged with special, missions, unable, to play

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users