Jump to content


To Anton Pankov (make WOT great again)


  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

_PAIN_KILLER_ #1 Posted 31 October 2019 - 11:01 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1321 battles
  • 44
  • Member since:
    03-24-2014

Comrade Anton Antonovici Pankov,

 

I'm a little man here, trying to trade some spare time for some fun

here's how it goes:

(if you don't believe me, be my guest to try the game for not more than 10 games).

 

I like alot to use this comparison: for how many times are you willing to go to a girl, for fun times, a girl that you think you like, after she's spitting you in the face, slamming the door in your nose, worse yet, clubing you with your own roses and chasing you and kicking your butt running you down the street?

 

Listen to me: FORGET about halloween events, that's nothing but a western fake hollyday, and PLEASE make wot great again, the sooner, the better, make this the ONLY operation worth.  I'm so tired of giving second, (and third, and forth,...) chances to a crippled game by "fun" rng and "fair" mm.

 

over and out



BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 31 October 2019 - 11:03 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 24709 battles
  • 12,481
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010
Yawn.

GodTank2 #3 Posted 31 October 2019 - 11:17 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9011 battles
  • 309
  • [RF_] RF_
  • Member since:
    12-14-2012
You know that the games you lose another 15 people win right? And its not like you performed amazingly

barison1 #4 Posted 31 October 2019 - 11:25 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 45112 battles
  • 2,523
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012

yea so? its just 6 games

 

do you also complain on the forums when you win 5/6 games?



BravelyRanAway #5 Posted 31 October 2019 - 11:37 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 24709 battles
  • 12,481
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View Postbarison1, on 31 October 2019 - 10:25 PM, said:

yea so? its just 6 games

 

do you also complain on the forums when you win 5/6 games?

He probably has better luck on his main account.:P



barison1 #6 Posted 01 November 2019 - 12:00 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 45112 battles
  • 2,523
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 31 October 2019 - 11:37 PM, said:

He probably has better luck on his main account.:P


he paid more to wg there so obviously he gets better rng :popcorn:



NUKLEAR_SLUG #7 Posted 01 November 2019 - 03:07 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 35288 battles
  • 5,224
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View Postbarison1, on 31 October 2019 - 11:25 PM, said:

yea so? its just 6 games

 

do you also complain on the forums when you win 5/6 games?

 

Why would he need to? Did you not see the thread OP started the other day where he played four games and lost them all, that's clearly mathematically impossible and proof that WG are rigging. /s



1ucky #8 Posted 01 November 2019 - 03:12 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 89613 battles
  • 1,703
  • [THRIL] THRIL
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013
Try to progress up a couple dozen chevrons in Ranked and then come tell us again how Randoms is broken.

unhappy_bunny #9 Posted 01 November 2019 - 04:03 AM

    Colonel

  • Moderator
  • 20502 battles
  • 3,920
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012

View Post_PAIN_KILLER_, on 31 October 2019 - 10:01 PM, said:

Comrade Anton Antonovici Pankov,

 

I'm a little man here, trying to trade some spare time for some fun

here's how it goes:

(if you don't believe me, be my guest to try the game for not more than 10 games).

 

I like alot to use this comparison: for how many times are you willing to go to a girl, for fun times, a girl that you think you like, after she's spitting you in the face, slamming the door in your nose, worse yet, clubing you with your own roses and chasing you and kicking your butt running you down the street?

 

Listen to me: FORGET about halloween events, that's nothing but a western fake hollyday, and PLEASE make wot great again, the sooner, the better, make this the ONLY operation worth.  I'm so tired of giving second, (and third, and forth,...) chances to a crippled game by "fun" rng and "fair" mm.

 

over and out


To be honest with you OP, the best thing you could do, is leave. Close your accounts and go and play something else. Maybe a single player game where you don't have to rely on others to win. One where your own skill is all it takes. 

 

And do us all a favour, close your forum accounts as well. 



LincolnTank #10 Posted 01 November 2019 - 08:08 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 11712 battles
  • 510
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    11-17-2015
Wibble

kaneloon #11 Posted 01 November 2019 - 08:47 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 31568 battles
  • 4,108
  • [RHIN0] RHIN0
  • Member since:
    11-18-2011

View PostLincolnTank, on 01 November 2019 - 07:08 AM, said:

Wibble

Wibble



shikaka9 #12 Posted 01 November 2019 - 09:05 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 73820 battles
  • 1,610
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013
Who is Pankov? :amazed:

Bora_BOOM #13 Posted 01 November 2019 - 10:19 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 29897 battles
  • 4,082
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

View Postshikaka9, on 01 November 2019 - 08:05 AM, said:

Who is Pankov? :amazed:

 

The guy guilty for OP’s 0.4 enemies destroyed.



Miepie #14 Posted 01 November 2019 - 10:51 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 5162 battles
  • 1,489
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-19-2018

View Post_PAIN_KILLER_, on 31 October 2019 - 11:01 PM, said:


 

 how many times are you willing to go to a girl, for fun times, a girl that you think you like, after she's spitting you in the face, slamming the door in your nose, worse yet, clubing you with your own roses and chasing you and kicking your butt running you down the street?

 


 

If I understand my colleagues correctly, this is called "marriage". :popcorn:



Wintermute_1 #15 Posted 01 November 2019 - 11:38 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 52464 battles
  • 2,448
  • Member since:
    11-25-2013
Anton Pankov: To be honest we got bored of rerolls ruining the game for new players in tier 1 so we thought we'd give you a bit of your own medicine. You are more than welcome to come up a few tiers and play the game like a big boy however.

barison1 #16 Posted 01 November 2019 - 11:47 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 45112 battles
  • 2,523
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 01 November 2019 - 03:07 AM, said:

 

Why would he need to? Did you not see the thread OP started the other day where he played four games and lost them all, that's clearly mathematically impossible and proof that WG are rigging. /s


oh noes, am i in trouble now as i won 8 games in a row, will i be hanged for rigging :ohmy:



Evilier_than_Skeletor #17 Posted 01 November 2019 - 12:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21488 battles
  • 844
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    02-05-2016

View Post_PAIN_KILLER_, on 31 October 2019 - 11:01 PM, said:

I like alot to use this comparison: for how many times are you willing to go to a girl, for fun times, a girl that you think you like, after she's spitting you in the face, slamming the door in your nose, worse yet, clubing you with your own roses and chasing you and kicking your butt running you down the street?

 

No offense, but your life sounds like a really messed up combination of Disney and horror movies. First step would be to stop seeing her. Then find a more stable grill or just play tanks.



jabster #18 Posted 01 November 2019 - 12:59 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12790 battles
  • 26,546
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostEvilier_than_Skeletor, on 01 November 2019 - 11:43 AM, said:

No offense, but your life sounds like a really messed up combination of Disney and horror movies. First step would be to stop seeing her. Then find a more stable grill or just play tanks.


George Foreman does a good one I hear.

12:08 Added after 8 minute

View PostMiepie, on 01 November 2019 - 09:51 AM, said:

If I understand my colleagues correctly, this is called "marriage". :popcorn:

 

Marriage is a state of being asked a question and then desperately trying to work out what the right answer is.



Homer_J #19 Posted 01 November 2019 - 02:06 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 33157 battles
  • 36,666
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 31 October 2019 - 11:37 PM, said:

He probably has better luck on his main account.:P


He has better luck overall on this reroll account.

 

I assume he wants things rigging so he always wins half his battles.  Question is why does he want to win less?



Castamir #20 Posted 01 November 2019 - 02:38 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 69315 battles
  • 17
  • [SETI] SETI
  • Member since:
    07-17-2011

One thing I would like to see is some way to balance players win rates per team. So as far as possible to have equal number of red, orange, yellow, green etc players  per side which hopefully will result in closer games.

 

I have been on teams where there were blue and purple players and  rest of were either green or yellow vs a nearly full orange and red team  I could tell straight away it would be a 15 to low win .

 

I have also been on the other side too and have had drubbings.

 

Surely this would be one way for WOt to make games more balanced and therefore more interesting for the whole player base?






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users