• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DefeatedUranus #1 Posted 01 November 2019 - 05:10 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34775 battles
  • [KITTY] KITTY

Hi all,

I've just done some searching across the forums and not found anything as yet. Unsure if this is the right place to ask.

Google will be releasing its cloud gaming platform on the 19th of November this year. Just to confirm, this is a platform where you can play games through your Google Chrome browser that are hosted in Google data centres around the world. 

My question is... Is Wargaming going to be involved in this, and specifically... Will WoT be supported? I personally have been playing on sh*tty laptops for years and would love to play it on a constantly up to date system.

Regards

Edited by DefeatedUranus, 01 November 2019 - 05:13 PM.

Rob9315 #2 Posted 06 January 2020 - 10:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18857 battles
  • [URNXT] URNXT

Just no.

That aint happening, the already wont work on linux or mac support.

Also your ping would be shitty as never before

colin6545 #3 Posted 27 April 2020 - 11:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

Some real world feedback on this from a long term stadia user, I have been playing stadia from November to current day.

I play on a 100mb per second broadband connection using a ethernet wired connection to the chromecast ultra.

This is in a family home with at an average of 10 connected devices, being ps4, gaming pc, multiple phones, and Netflix.

Performance has been mostly excellent, graphics look fine with no artifacts, response times to controler input are excellent, playing fps shooters like destiny and the devision is not a problem at all. Also lag is at such a minimum that you can play Thumper on it with zero negative impact on gameplay. 

The only downsides I occasionally have is if the home network is under heavy load with kids downloading large updates to games, this is not very often at all, and overallit is a great gaming service, if you get a chance to try one out you should give it a go, it is quite an impressive feat Google have pulled off. 

Hope that gives a little clarity on what stadia is like, I also am hoping we see world of tanks too. 

Also tagged with Google, Stadia, Support

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users