• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

Mad_Eagle_ #1 Posted 02 November 2019 - 03:23 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8583 battles
  • [T-GOM] T-GOM

Dear People,

The last months i encounter a lot of people spamming heat, hitting every shot and they dont even care about high armour numbers.. 

Its amazing that tanks like a type 5 etc get nerfed because people complain about he. But those people can spam heat like whatever they want.

I suggest that HEAT becomes much more expensive then it already is. High armour numbers dont even mean a thing when you encounter someone spamming heat. Someone like a tier 10 tvp or tanks like that. If you encounter a medium in front, that can pen your heavy easy altough the high armour then this game is not even balanced.

Conclusion,

This game is becoming a game for heat noobs that cant even shoot weak spots with ap.

Make heat much more expensive(30-40k credits per shot) to reduce heat spamming so people just dont only shoot, but they need to aim cairfully..

This games purpose isnt skill anymore. Every noob will get a heat spamming tank(mostly russian tanks) and just shoot everywhere while penning every shot. 

Im interested in what you guys think.

Eagle

Edited by Mad_Eagle_, 02 November 2019 - 03:24 AM.

barison1 #2 Posted 02 November 2019 - 03:48 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 43999 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

if jap HT got balanced armor layouts that could be penned with standard ammo and not be forced to load prem to make a chance to it....

mistake is mostly at wg for adding more and more braindead armor layouts that force people to shoot gold more, weakspotless tanks, "weakspots" that are barely weakspots, higher and higher armor values.

also gold isnt autopen, a tomato with full gold will still be a tomato

Edited by barison1, 02 November 2019 - 03:50 AM.

Spurtung #3 Posted 02 November 2019 - 04:18 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 74308 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

View PostMad_Eagle_, on 02 November 2019 - 02:23 AM, said:

(...) tanks like a type 5 (...) encounter someone spamming heat. Someone like a tier 10 tvp (...)

Conclusion,

This game is becoming a game for heat noobs that cant even shoot weak spots with ap.

Make heat much more expensive(30-40k credits per shot) to reduce heat spamming so people just dont only shoot, but they need to aim cairfully..

Care to point out where the TVP should be "aiming carefully" at the front of a Type 5 in order to not be a "heat noob"?

Also, where are you basing yourself to come up with that 30k-40k price tag for rounds? Is that the price of the whambulance when you get owned?

NUKLEAR_SLUG #4 Posted 02 November 2019 - 07:07 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34294 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostMad_Eagle_, on 02 November 2019 - 03:23 AM, said:

Eagle

Stop getting shot, it's 100% effective against gold. 

splash_time #5 Posted 02 November 2019 - 07:21 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13128 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 02 November 2019 - 09:37 AM, said:

He means go play arty, or play campy TDs. :hiding::bush:(I'm joking) 

JocMeister #6 Posted 02 November 2019 - 07:24 AM

Major

• Player
  • 28006 battles

Dear People,

The last months i encounter a lot of people spamming heat, hitting every shot and they dont even care about high armour numbers.. 

Its amazing that tanks like a type 5 etc get nerfed because people complain about he. But those people can spam heat like whatever they want.

I suggest that HEAT becomes much more expensive then it already is. High armour numbers dont even mean a thing when you encounter someone spamming heat. Someone like a tier 10 tvp or tanks like that. If you encounter a medium in front, that can pen your heavy easy altough the high armour then this game is not even balanced.

Conclusion,

This games purpose isnt skill anymore. Every noob will get a heat spamming tank(mostly russian tanks) and just shoot everywhere while penning every shot. 

Eagle

If it bothers you that much then don´t play overarmored broken tanks?

shikaka9 #7 Posted 02 November 2019 - 07:37 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 71169 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
Players dont respect armour .. totally :bajan:

Elefantas #8 Posted 02 November 2019 - 09:53 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 54811 battles

why a med tank must penetrate a super heavy's frontal armor ?

what is the purpose med's having speed so they can flank but not using it and instead push the gold key number 2 ?

so many bob "unicums" cried, WG listen to them in order not to lose them and made possible a med penetrate super heavy in the face

limit gold ammo to max 3 per battle and see who from the "unicums" have skills or p2w skills

ChristOfTheAbyss #9 Posted 02 November 2019 - 09:56 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 251 battles

View PostElefantas, on 02 November 2019 - 09:53 AM, said:

what is the purpose med's having speed so they can flank but not using it and instead push the gold key number 2 ?

so many bob "unicums" cried, WG listen to them in order not to lose them and made possible a med penetrate super heavy in the face

limit gold ammo to max 3 per battle and see who from the "unicums" have skills or p2w skills

Because every tank should be able to fight every tank they meet. The maps do not allow flanking, they are too small with too many corridors.

Stop crying that people do the one thing they can do to damage your OP armour.

splash_time #10 Posted 02 November 2019 - 09:58 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13128 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I remember that once an ebr penetrated my Maus' s turret with heat! (L000l)

You're surprised by getting penned from meds? Haha

ChristOfTheAbyss #11 Posted 02 November 2019 - 10:02 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 251 battles

View Postsplash_time, on 02 November 2019 - 09:58 AM, said:

What part of the turret at what angle?

Elefantas #12 Posted 02 November 2019 - 10:03 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 54811 battles

View PostChristOfTheAbyss, on 02 November 2019 - 08:56 AM, said:

Because every tank should be able to fight every tank they meet. The maps do not allow flanking, they are too small with too many corridors.

Stop crying that people do the one thing they can do to damage your OP armour.

atm i play 53tp mostly

its not even heavy its "hybrid" and eats 9 out of 10 normal shells

the reason every country who wanted a better tank made stronger, sloppy armors or bouncy armors

so every tank cant penetrate at least frontaly every tank it meets

and by the way dont like trolls posting with alt accounts

splash_time #13 Posted 02 November 2019 - 10:06 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13128 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostChristOfTheAbyss, on 02 November 2019 - 12:32 PM, said:

What part of the turret at what angle?

Frontal armour, the turret itself, and I was angling it against my enemy side which was an other Maus, but the EBR penned me, I was really surprised. 

Oh and yeah, it was Grand battle mode.

Sadly I deleted my replays yesterday, I didn't know that'll need it to show!

Edited by splash_time, 02 November 2019 - 10:07 AM.

Bordhaw #14 Posted 02 November 2019 - 10:33 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 15042 battles

View PostMad_Eagle_, on 02 November 2019 - 02:23 AM, said:

LIL_Veky #15 Posted 02 November 2019 - 10:37 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13932 battles
  • [BTU] BTU

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 02 November 2019 - 07:07 AM, said:

stop using the same joke over and over.

TankkiPoju #16 Posted 02 November 2019 - 11:27 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23726 battles

This games purpose isnt skill anymore. Every noob will get a heat spamming tank(mostly russian tank

If we have heavy tanks that no one can pen frontally, the game will have even less skill.

WG tested complete removal of premium ammo on test server few years ago, the result was Maus vs Maus games where no one could pen other tank.

Dava_117 #17 Posted 02 November 2019 - 11:28 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 22691 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Dear People,

Conclusion,

Eagle

Can you please tell me why the heck you were not angling your 270mm frontal plate? TVP got a 310 pen HEAT round so it should be easy for you to get in a position where he can't pen you reliably. 

You say meds should use skill to flank, but I saybthat you too should use skill to make armour works and not just sit unangled in the open.

When advancing wriggle left and right your tank, angle the turret too and never go straight toward an enemy that can pen you.

Never go alone and always look for cover you can use to increase your armour effectiveness. Learn armour and shell mechanics and you will be fine.

View PostElefantas, on 02 November 2019 - 09:53 AM, said:

Why a tank should be immune to other tank I would say? Why should you put 0 skill in your armour usage and still get rewarded? Learn to angle and use armour or get a paper med and laugh at people spamming HEAT to you, maybe bouncing on your track while an AP round would have penned you. 

The only category that cried here were noobs that didn't want to put effort on its armour usage and got Defenders, Type5s and 268v4s. 

I'm not saying that premium ammo spam is not a problem, but is just a lack of drawback problem that allows to spam premium round even at lower tier tanks. With the change tested on sandbox with premium ammo doing less damage than AP, this problem is solved.

View Postsplash_time, on 02 November 2019 - 09:58 AM, said:

Well mate, he got lucky! EBR HEAT pen is 240mm so he highrolled by at least 20 points to punch trough 260mm of frontal turret armour. Can happen, but I won't call it a reliable tool to deal damage! :)

Edited by Dava_117, 02 November 2019 - 11:29 AM.

Mad_Eagle_ #18 Posted 02 November 2019 - 11:31 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8583 battles
  • [T-GOM] T-GOM

View PostJocMeister, on 02 November 2019 - 07:24 AM, said:

If it bothers you that much then don´t play overarmored broken tanks?

Those so called broken tanks are broken by wg.. They nerfed the crapout of the japanese line.. But tanks like an is7, fv4005 etc are not op. For example a fv4005 can 1 shot a tank but the type 5 was nerfed because people crying about high dmg.. But the type 5 rarely shot above 1k dmg and those things like an fv4005 and that fv215b183 can shoot twice as much..

I think there should or be a higher price to heat, or the pen with heat should be lower..

Nearly the whole german line gets useless if you encounter heat spamming noobs..

Most people go for russian tanks too, and why? The anwser is simple, so they can spam more heat then they crap..

I think its time for some change in heat and the japanese line for sure needs a buff...

SuNo_TeSLa #19 Posted 02 November 2019 - 11:34 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 49776 battles
  • [SWEPH] SWEPH

Dear People,

Conclusion,

Eagle

Easy to say when you're one of the People being carried, come back when you carry OTHERS...

Stevies_Team #20 Posted 02 November 2019 - 11:38 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13575 battles

get a russian heavy and you'll be HEAT proof

Here's someone with the opposite problem to you

http://forum.worldof...-russian-tanks/

Also tagged with HEAT, SPAM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users