Jump to content


pushed by ally


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Elleriel #1 Posted 02 November 2019 - 10:45 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32115 battles
  • 118
  • [HAPY-] HAPY-
  • Member since:
    05-12-2012

Dear WG,

 

I'd like to know what you'll do in really near future to punish / do something for this problem :

 

Push ally out of a cover / from an edge to bottom of clif ...

Because the victim gets nothing for his battle, no compesations and the 'villain" gets no punishment.

 

So rather than making new tanks lines, crush some existing tanks (disgusting players who have played dozens of hours to unblock them without any compensation from you), could you solve existing problems ???

 

Thank you 

 

PS : pls do this before everyone leaves your game because you take your community for nothing



barison1 #2 Posted 02 November 2019 - 10:48 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 45112 battles
  • 2,523
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012
send a ticket of physics abuse, said player will get banned if he actually pushed you out

1_9_1939 #3 Posted 02 November 2019 - 10:56 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7012 battles
  • 479
  • Member since:
    03-03-2014
use automatic report system, tickets dont work.

barison1 #4 Posted 02 November 2019 - 10:57 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 45112 battles
  • 2,523
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012

View Post1_9_1939, on 02 November 2019 - 10:56 PM, said:

use automatic report system, tickets dont work.


physics abuse tickets are taken serious tho



_zzzz_ #5 Posted 02 November 2019 - 11:08 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 859 battles
  • 80
  • [-4O4-] -4O4-
  • Member since:
    01-12-2019
Do what barison1 said. If you are genuine innocent victim of physics abuse, send the replay to support and they will deal with the player. 

shikaka9 #6 Posted 02 November 2019 - 11:10 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 73820 battles
  • 1,610
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013
You just joined metoo ... GL

divsmo #7 Posted 02 November 2019 - 11:11 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 38358 battles
  • 693
  • [BEXF] BEXF
  • Member since:
    07-08-2012
I've gone through the ticket process for physics abuse twice now and both times the offending player didn't play another battle for a few days so it seems to work or is just a massive coincidence.

jack_timber #8 Posted 03 November 2019 - 12:07 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 42182 battles
  • 3,523
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014

It happens, though rarely to me TBH.

It's a bit like walking into a strange pub and sitting down at the bar. Someone says that old Ted's seat, old Ted isn't there mind you....

Same with WoT folks reckon that this bush, balcony etc is theirs and no one else should have it.



JocMeister #9 Posted 03 November 2019 - 12:21 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 28148 battles
  • 2,683
  • Member since:
    08-03-2015

View PostElleriel, on 02 November 2019 - 10:45 PM, said:

Dear WG,

 

I'd like to know what you'll do in really near future to punish / do something for this problem :

 

Push ally out of a cover / from an edge to bottom of clif ...

Because the victim gets nothing for his battle, no compesations and the 'villain" gets no punishment.

 

So rather than making new tanks lines, crush some existing tanks (disgusting players who have played dozens of hours to unblock them without any compensation from you), could you solve existing problems ???

 

Thank you 

 

PS : pls do this before everyone leaves your game because you take your community for nothing

 

Stop redline camping and start being useful for your team and they will stop abusing you.



fwhaatpiraat #10 Posted 03 November 2019 - 12:29 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 61076 battles
  • 2,155
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013
Doesn't happen a lot to me. But still, just go to the next battle. Not worth your time.

wsatnutter #11 Posted 03 November 2019 - 12:35 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 26718 battles
  • 9,651
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
Contact support 

SharpBlue #12 Posted 03 November 2019 - 12:51 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 66290 battles
  • 301
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    09-03-2011

Tickets with replays really do work.  

 

 

 



Elleriel #13 Posted 03 November 2019 - 12:59 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32115 battles
  • 118
  • [HAPY-] HAPY-
  • Member since:
    05-12-2012

View PostJocMeister, on 03 November 2019 - 11:21 AM, said:

 

Stop redline camping and start being useful for your team and they will stop abusing you.

 

Sure i will go frontline ennemy with an UDES 03, be on backline and support team is my job...

 

thank you to all others for your suggestions and advices.


Edited by Elleriel, 03 November 2019 - 01:00 PM.


RamRaid90 #14 Posted 03 November 2019 - 01:47 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 26486 battles
  • 7,337
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

I don't have this happen to me very  often, and when I do it's normally because Steve thinks my Medium tank stole his heavy tank bush.

 

However if you're finding trolling is happening to you often, then maybe you should rethink your play a little. Aside from the odd moron pushing people, I rarely see people getting trolled who don't actually deserve it.

 

That's not to say I condone the behaviour in general, but sometimes it's worth looking in the mirror for an answer.



mpf1959 #15 Posted 03 November 2019 - 03:05 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31399 battles
  • 1,999
  • [DRATT] DRATT
  • Member since:
    10-29-2017

pushed by ally

 

I didn't mean it! :playing::ohmy::trollface:



Elleriel #16 Posted 03 November 2019 - 04:44 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32115 battles
  • 118
  • [HAPY-] HAPY-
  • Member since:
    05-12-2012

View PostRamRaid90, on 03 November 2019 - 12:47 PM, said:

I don't have this happen to me very  often, and when I do it's normally because Steve thinks my Medium tank stole his heavy tank bush.

 

However if you're finding trolling is happening to you often, then maybe you should rethink your play a little. Aside from the odd moron pushing people, I rarely see people getting trolled who don't actually deserve it.

 

That's not to say I condone the behaviour in general, but sometimes it's worth looking in the mirror for an answer.

Not arrived since yesterday but twice in a row I was little angry.

The twice I was playing My Strv (or Udes), Sweden TD tiers 8 

1/ Murovhanka, I reached a buch and a Jpz 2 pushed me out of bush towards ennemy lines to take my place (and the game consider i'm moving so bye bye steath...).

2/ El halluf, A jagdtiger (tiers 9) pushed me from cliff to take my place, ennemy did'n killed me, the fall was enough.

 

I can understand when you see heavies or super heavies taking TD place of snipe you are angry (and it's the same for me) but when it's a TD who pushed another TD, I don't see the way we could pardon them. 

WG should perheaps set a blocking touch so allies could push you if you are on flank or to unstuck you but if you din't want to be moved, there's an option for it.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users