WG, dudes... enough with this EBR *Edited

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Panikovski #1 Posted 03 November 2019 - 03:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16857 battles
  • [ONIX] ONIX
Has anyone from game design went through 6th grade Physics!? I mean, really, how is it even possible to do such a craptastic job!?

How can a 17 ton vehicle accelerate from 0 to 70 km/h in 2-3 seconds!?... How can this 17 ton vehicle do a perfect U turn at full speed!?... There isn't a [edited]*ng race car on the planet who can do this in a 10 by 10 radius but somehow you managed to do it...

Your awesome contraption acts like it has no mass (it's a [edited]*ng electron), perfect grip in any condition and no human components, because anyone would blackout under such G forces...  what's next!? orbital ballistic bombardments!?

A typical race car has a power to weight ration of around 400 HP per ton, your has a tenth that but it can easily outclass any existing race car in any circuit with lots of corners and U turns.

Also, how can it bounce side shots!? Projectiles can go trough the tracks or a Maus or E100 but cannot go through whees!? How is that even possible!? It's unreal how many 0 dmg critical hits this sh*t takes.... 

As if the game wasn't already a campfest, at high tires ppl dig in even more if the enemy team has an EBR, no one dares to take an advanced position because no one can deal with this sh*t.
I'm in my 907 (which isn't the slowest of tanks), standstill on Redshire, I take an advanced position at D6 and the EBR105 engages me, I can't hit him, my turret + track travers can't keep up with his speed, I get taken from 2000 HP to 0 while 5 other guys from my team shoot him and no one lands a single shot.... wtf is this WG!?  Also, he never misses and almost never bounces.. how is this possible!? This is beyond SciFi.. it's better that Star Trek Phasers..

Also, you might wanna investigate the fact that drive mods are now available for this absurd bullsh*t of yours, it is so beyond retarded that no amount of skill can help you navigate maps at full speed and as such players install the mod that drives for them and they just autoaim and click... this is the amount of skill that this sh*t requires (no offense skill4ltu, much <3). 

shikaka9 #2 Posted 03 November 2019 - 04:31 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 71169 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
Bro, wot physics is not earth based :)

VyNKaSMyN #3 Posted 03 November 2019 - 04:33 PM

• 326 battles
Duplicated Thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users