• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MartinT34 #1 Posted 05 November 2019 - 10:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19183 battles
  • [TWD] TWD

Hi WG,

I have some feedback on the recent 8 nations event. The event was fun and the idea was good. I enjoyed playing it however while I was playing I did not realise that only the number 1 nation would receive rewards as it was unclear. Not only was I hugely disappointed when I didn’t receive a Primo Victoria, but then also realised the event was floored and as soon as others whom had discovered that only the nation that comes first receives these awards would have given up once they saw there nation losing therefore the winner was decided from day 1. I believe this should be revise next time I also believe it is not to late to reward the top 100 players from the other nations with the Primo Victoria etc.

ValkyrionX #2 Posted 05 November 2019 - 10:12 PM

Major

• Player
  • 53290 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View PostMartinT34, on 05 November 2019 - 10:09 PM, said:

Hi WG,

I have some feedback on the recent 8 nations event. The event was fun and the idea was good. I enjoyed playing it however while I was playing I did not realise that only the number 1 nation would receive rewards as it was unclear. Not only was I hugely disappointed when I didn’t receive a Primo Victoria, but then also realised the event was floored and as soon as others whom had discovered that only the nation that comes first receives these awards would have given up once they saw there nation losing therefore the winner was decided from day 1. I believe this should be revise next time I also believe it is not to late to reward the top 100 players from the other nations with the Primo Victoria etc.

no , were not a good event

Nishi_Kinuyo #3 Posted 06 November 2019 - 10:42 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9159 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View PostValkyrionX, on 05 November 2019 - 10:12 PM, said:

no , were not a good event

The way they implemented it was far from good, yes.

SovietBias #4 Posted 06 November 2019 - 06:36 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38763 battles
I'm sure WG took notice of this failure, so they can repeat it perfectly next time.

Also tagged with Nations, Feedback, primo, victoria, strv, rewards, top, unfair, eight

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users