List of WOT bugs and missing features

bugs list

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

grokodillus_maximus #1 Posted 06 November 2019 - 07:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2035 battles
i'm not sure where to post this, so i'll just post here...

1) Where do i see the combat intelligence posts?
if 1 appears in the bottom left and i click something else, then it will disappear forever...

2) There should be a special sound when someone marks themselves ready and not ready in a platoon
(somekind of 'positive' sound when ready and a 'failure' sound when not ready. and maybe also 1 more sound to alert the not ready players to put themselves ready?)

3) The game also needs specials sounds for SOS and As specials sounds for SOS and Affermative, minimap click etc, so you would know what to look for
plus the messages on the minimap should last a bit longer?

4) Make the game start like 10-15 seconds shorter?
atm it just wastes a lot of time for everyone...

5) Add tier numbers into the final battle report, so you would know what did u just play against...

Xandania #2 Posted 06 November 2019 - 07:27 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44003 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

1. press escape, then select combat intelligence

2. might be a good feature if you can also turn it off

3. NO - it would just irritate the teammates - like a spampinger...

4. It takes time to load in - not everyones rig can make it into the game in 15 seconds.

5. might be viable - though with time you just know all the tanks, newer or returning players might benefit from it though

Laukaus #3 Posted 06 November 2019 - 07:28 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10333 battles
I think there are a lot of much bigger "bugs" in this game than those you listed... 

Xandania #4 Posted 06 November 2019 - 07:35 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44003 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

Even a Bug-Tank :P

Bordhaw #5 Posted 06 November 2019 - 09:24 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 15287 battles

View Postgrokodillus_maximus, on 06 November 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

i'm not sure where to post this, so i'll just post here...

1) Where do i see the combat intelligence posts?
if 1 appears in the bottom left and i click something else, then it will disappear forever...

2) There should be a special sound when someone marks themselves ready and not ready in a platoon
(somekind of 'positive' sound when ready and a 'failure' sound when not ready. and maybe also 1 more sound to alert the not ready players to put themselves ready?)

3) The game also needs specials sounds for SOS and As specials sounds for SOS and Affermative, minimap click etc, so you would know what to look for
plus the messages on the minimap should last a bit longer?

4) Make the game start like 10-15 seconds shorter?
atm it just wastes a lot of time for everyone...

5) Add tier numbers into the final battle report, so you would know what did u just play against...

Pedro_Agnus #6 Posted 06 November 2019 - 09:58 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 29864 battles
  • [S-D-G] S-D-G

The game itself is currently a bug on my laptop.... 

Probably i need to uninstall it! Lets see the genius ideas they have for christmas and then....  

Balc0ra #7 Posted 06 November 2019 - 10:04 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 74318 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

2 & 3:  Everyone has that one friend... It's why it should not be there.

4: Countdown starts when half the team is ready. And considering how many still load in with 1 or 2 sec left. It's fine.

5: You can turn on a setting to show tiers when you play. So you know before the match ends. As most like to know what tier a target is before they attack it, not after.

Edited by Balc0ra, 06 November 2019 - 10:05 PM.

grokodillus_maximus #8 Posted 07 November 2019 - 10:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2035 battles
1 more:
the chat box should group all similar messages into 1 line after going up 3-4 times - like first goes up 3-4x and then falls down into 1 line, showing the total amount of messages in a bracket, aka:
player1: hi
Attention to K3! (x14)
Attention to K3!
Attention to K3!
-----
player1: hi
Attention to K3! (x16)
player2: stfu

Edited by grokodillus_maximus, 07 November 2019 - 10:57 PM.

Tealo #9 Posted 08 November 2019 - 01:49 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 43132 battles
  • [RIFF] RIFF

The general chat should automatically select the correct language channel for general chat by default based on the user in game language preference..what language the game client is displayed in.
especially as the mods in general chat spend most of their time spamming the same message that general chat is English only and to search for their own language channel but not tell them what they are or how to do it.. In English to players who mostly don't speak English!
Then have to chat ban them, basically anoy and upset someone for quite often innocently writing in their own native tongue, 

Why hasn't has this been done, still hasn't been done and should have of been done years ago.. Considering it very simple and would like take someone less than a hour to code it!

Edited by Tealo, 08 November 2019 - 01:51 AM.

Frostilicus #10 Posted 08 November 2019 - 03:42 AM

Colonel

• Clan Diplomat
  • 23667 battles
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-

View PostTealo, on 08 November 2019 - 12:49 AM, said:

The general chat should automatically select the correct language channel for general chat by default based on the user in game language preference..what language the game client is displayed in.
especially as the mods in general chat spend most of their time spamming the same message that general chat is English only and to search for their own language channel but not tell them what they are or how to do it.. In English to players who mostly don't speak English!
Then have to chat ban them, basically anoy and upset someone for quite often innocently writing in their own native tongue, 

Why hasn't has this been done, still hasn't been done and should have of been done years ago.. Considering it very simple and would like take someone less than a hour to code it!

If the mods wrote a message in another language in General they would be breaking the EULA too - would be great to see that Rok spod get a ban though :)

Agree with the channel selecting whichever language the client is using, I've said that for a very long time

grokodillus_maximus #11 Posted 09 November 2019 - 05:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2035 battles
7) Crew Directive popup randomly gets 2x smaller and then you have to start scrolling down to see what directives there even are... and this creates a really annoying confusion because then you have to remember which directives were where for 2 different popup sizes....

8) in-game zooming goes into really annoying fail mode also - if you accidentally zoom out too much, then the next time you go out from the zoom, it will automatically switch to the accidental zoom level that you just did previously(instead of going into the default zoomed-out level)... so instead of getting rid of the previous mistake, you have to start fiddling around on the mouse to correct your first mistake.........

Keller #12 Posted 09 November 2019 - 06:21 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 18718 battles
  • Tabs for Blacklist; same like friendlist, I put people for different reasons on my blacklist
  • Toggle for sharing XVM stats; why should anyone be able to see my stats if it is only used to determine if I'm a tomato or not. It just encourages toxicity.
  • Matchmaking/Battlemode based on era; I know they tried, but it is still weird to see WWII going against modern day tanks.
  • S-51 based TD; like germans did with Flak 88.

spamhamstar #13 Posted 09 November 2019 - 06:49 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 64313 battles
  • [WIKD] WIKD

View Postgrokodillus_maximus, on 06 November 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

i'm not sure where to post this

There's a sticky thread at the top of this section called "WoT suggestions Thread".  That's probably the best place to post suggestions for WoT, I'd guess.

grokodillus_maximus #14 Posted 18 November 2019 - 01:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2035 battles
9) add 2-3 more voice buttons to contact the other 2-3 platoons?

Also tagged with bugs, list

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users