WG Nerf the EBR vehicles . And Teamdamage back please!

Nerf the EBR vehicles

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

StefbefNL #1 Posted 10 November 2019 - 12:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 75006 battles
  • [NBTT] NBTT

The EBR is stupid noob tank .. Why? 

1. It hits every shot if it drives yolo on the map (AIMBOT ???? )

2. Its too fast if you aim most of the shots will miss cause the speed of most light tanks is not enough to fight them one on one.

3. Lots of light tanks vs the EBR tanks aint have a change to win, this will result in camping light tanks by a lot of battles.

Why teamdamge back ???

1. Play ranked battle is now selfisch gaming. Example -> You stand somwhere and then some of your team members going to push you and use you like armor .. Result = Camping in base! 

2. If you drive a light nobody will give you the space to come out to the place where you got to go. The game starts and everybody drives and hold the light tank. Result =  You are too late too take best place on the     map. So the light is forced to camp somwhere in a bush (Remember the funny EBR? So its important to have speed in the beginof a match with a normal light tank!)

So enough reasons to think about to put some things back as they used to be ..

Cause this aint not that funny anymore if you have simply no change to make any advatage gameplay in some of the light tanks.. (Not all the tanks) … 

The problem now is that some ofe the tanks play  not play thier role … That sucks a lot !

Example here by Claus Kellerman --> https://www.youtube....h?v=nYY9-Eu_UIQ

And there are allready more examples on YouTube ..

Want to react to topic? Before you bla bla on this topic and wanna be toxic, or maybe you use mods wich i dont do.. I ignore this topic so i dont care. 

I dont like toxic poeple and its also a problem here on WG. 

Greetz

StefBefNL 

NUKLEAR_SLUG #2 Posted 10 November 2019 - 01:11 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34294 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostStefbefNL, on 10 November 2019 - 12:45 PM, said:

Why teamdamge back ???

1. Play ranked battle is now selfisch gaming. Example -> You stand somwhere and then some of your team members going to push you and use you like armor .. Result = Camping in base! 

2. If you drive a light nobody will give you the space to come out to the place where you got to go. The game starts and everybody drives and hold the light tank. Result =  You are too late too take best place on the     map. So the light is forced to camp somwhere in a bush (Remember the funny EBR? So its important to have speed in the beginof a match with a normal light tank!)

What do those two reasons have to do with wanting team damage back other than it appears you want to be able to shoot anyone that you feel pushed or blocked you?

I dont like toxic poeple and its also a problem here on WG. 

Neither do we, don't shoot the green tanks. Request denied.

ValkyrionX #3 Posted 10 November 2019 - 01:15 PM

Major

• Player
  • 53546 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT
no

grensu #4 Posted 10 November 2019 - 01:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 38962 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
how about .. git gud ?

wsatnutter #5 Posted 10 November 2019 - 01:26 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 26464 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
its a NO from me

Immensive #6 Posted 10 November 2019 - 01:35 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 47767 battles
  • [HOOT] HOOT

Want to react to topic? Before you bla bla on this topic and wanna be toxic, or maybe you use mods wich i dont do.. I ignore this topic so i dont care. 

So it makes no sense to write something. Time well spend OP.

Warzey #7 Posted 10 November 2019 - 01:36 PM

Second Lieutenant

• WGL PRO Player
  • 60098 battles
  • [GO0FY] GO0FY

View PostStefbefNL, on 10 November 2019 - 11:45 AM, said:

2. Its too fast if you aim most of the shots will miss cause the speed of most light tanks is not enough to fight them one on one.

3. Lots of light tanks vs the EBR tanks aint have a change to win, this will result in camping light tanks by a lot of battles.

You obviously didn't play any battles in EBR, so trust me when I say that EBRs miss a bunch of shots on the move especially on longer ranges like any other tank.

Another thing I'd like to point out is that EBR will never ever ever in a million years win a gun fight against same tier light it just doesn't have firepower to do so. The best thing EBR can hope for is to rush an unsuspecting low HP light and take him out. 

Block Quote

Why teamdamge back ???

So enough reasons to think about to put some things back as they used to be ..

Cause this aint not that funny anymore if you have simply no change to make any advatage gameplay in some of the light tanks.. (Not all the tanks) … 

The problem now is that some ofe the tanks play  not play thier role … That sucks a lot !

Team damage is completely unrelated to the reasons you presented. That being said, if somebody is pushing out or doing any similar physics abuse be sure to send replay to the support and abuser will be dealt with quickly. I would also highly advise you to avoid competing with EBR for forward bushes early on in the game especially if you're in a regular light. EBR excels at digging out campers and passive spotters and if you don't respect that you will be punished.  

FrantisekBascovansky #8 Posted 10 November 2019 - 01:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 31621 battles
Team damage removal was one of the best idea this tyear.

Karasu_Hidesuke #9 Posted 10 November 2019 - 02:01 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 17085 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L

Slightly curious why you mention EBR's and wanting team damage back in the same sentence...:hiding:

... though, I would like to see the EBR's gone (unlikely), or nerfed/rebalanced or whatever the technical solution there might be, alternately I'd welcome some effective countermeasures too...

Inappropriate_noob #10 Posted 10 November 2019 - 02:13 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 17374 battles
  • [-UM] -UM
Probably the OPis one of those tossers who shot their own ary,nd now want to do the same with wheeled vehicles,yeam damage is gone OP so jump up and down all you like it ain't coming back.

Balc0ra #11 Posted 10 November 2019 - 02:14 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 73496 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

You sure you want to do that? If EBR's know you are the cause of their nerf, they will just Team damage you down every game.

And I usually don't have issues countering EBR's in my lights. As like him using the open to dominate you, you have to use the map vs him by forcing him to yolo you where you want if he wants to counter you. As most lights have clip guns to scare them away, or enough armor to make HE useless head-on crippling their DPM more. If you lack armor and clip gun. Just be sure not to be alone in his area if you lack HP, that's all you have to do.

And counter to popular belief. EBR's don't hit every shot on the move, they have some amazing hits sure now and then. But not enough to make them broken IMO. My advice to you is simply to grind them. Play them. Learn to know them and you might notice they are not all that every game like most still thinks.

mpf1959 #12 Posted 10 November 2019 - 02:18 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29299 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Block Quote

Why teamdamge back ???

So he wants team damage back, in order to shoot someone that dont do what he wants them to do, because they are selfish! :teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy:

For [edited]sake ive heard it all now! 

Wintermute_1 #13 Posted 10 November 2019 - 03:53 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 50684 battles

The only wheeled vehicle I've played hits about 65% of the time which is more or less my average hit ratio of 63% across all tanks I've played. 

It makes me laugh how people are exaggerating the effect of wheelies now in the same way they exaggerate the effect of arty. Saying it was in every game and impossible to avoid being hit by only to find they were hit by HE once in 5 or 6 games and by arty once in approx. 7 or 8 games.

Tbh it's like the birds coming home to roost a bit for those that banged on about arty forever but now try to defend wheelies at every [ocean going liner like] turn.

pihip #14 Posted 10 November 2019 - 04:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16103 battles

View PostValkyrionX, on 10 November 2019 - 01:15 PM, said:

no

^ what he said.

VyNKaSMyN #15 Posted 10 November 2019 - 04:44 PM

• 345 battles
Closing this thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users