recruiting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

NaanBread #1 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:18 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 32743 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

I'm copy pasting here because I posted in referral section but dunno if it should be posted there or here:

"I just recruited someone a couple of weeks ago. However, the game has regressed into a total shower of crap in the last year or so. I was hoping that platooning with an old mate would re-energise the game for me. But the last week or so has really demoralised me even more. I hope he doesn't accept now to be honest. It will make me look bad after I spent years telling him how good the game is, just for him to get mullered every game by seal clubbers. Even if I platoon it will be hard to convince them that it is fun

Please make this game more accesible to newcomers. Don't you want new people in the game???"

The sentiment is the same. Why would I invite someone (a friend) to install a game where they just get crapped on every battle??

Edited by NaanBread, 11 November 2019 - 12:28 AM.

Kasseibijter #2 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:43 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25585 battles
  • [FREEP] FREEP

Well that's just your point of view because after 32k you got bored of it. Kinda weird that you are even ashamed. Despite all the faults and flaws this is still a great game. If your friend wants to drive tanks he won't mind. If he doesn't, well plenty of other games to waste time and money on. 

NipplesTheClown #3 Posted 11 November 2019 - 04:03 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8572 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostTimmber, on 11 November 2019 - 12:43 AM, said:

Well that's just your point of view because after 32k you got bored of it. Kinda weird that you are even ashamed. Despite all the faults and flaws this is still a great game. If your friend wants to drive tanks he won't mind. If he doesn't, well plenty of other games to waste time and money on. 

Edited by BeefCrtinBandit, 11 November 2019 - 04:16 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users