Jump to content


Which tier 10 tanks do you keep in your garage?


  • Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Zmago5000 #1 Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:37 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13310 battles
  • 918
  • Member since:
    11-24-2018

I am getting more and more tier10 tanks and so far keeping them all just to find out that I am almost not playing them :(

Since these machines are expensive  my question is which ones do you keep and which would you or did you sell?

thanks



8126Jakobsson #2 Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:45 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 80858 battles
  • 5,620
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

I'll never sell a tier 10. I didn't grind all the way and buy it just to sell it for 50% of its worth. Seen plenty of players that sell tier 10's, underperforming ones or not, to finance something else and then later on do the same thing just to get it back.

No economical sense. No disciplin. No patience. These people have bad character, I tell you.

 

Judgemental Monday.  



BQBD #3 Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:56 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 14592 battles
  • 104
  • Member since:
    11-02-2018

All of them :)

 

As Jakobsson said above, what is the point of getting all the way to Tier X and then just sell it off....unless you are in dire need of credits. I am not :trollface:



GodTank2 #4 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:02 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8459 battles
  • 176
  • [RF_] RF_
  • Member since:
    12-14-2012
My goal in the game is to go from tier 1 to tier 10 on tech tree lines, so i never sell the Tier 10s even if they are crap

jabster #5 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:04 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12761 battles
  • 26,277
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostZmago5000, on 11 November 2019 - 10:37 AM, said:

I am getting more and more tier10 tanks and so far keeping them all just to find out that I am almost not playing them :(

Since these machines are expensive  my question is which ones do you keep and which would you or did you sell?

thanks

 

If you really don't like a tank then just sell it. Once you pressed that buy button it's worth becomes exactly 50% of what you paid for it so at least get that back



UserZer00 #6 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:06 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13230 battles
  • 1,039
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013

Just the two lines (M48 and Type 5) that I've unlocked and purchased.

 

With a little work I could get the Centurion and will soon unlock the E 50 M, but I don't plan on buying it.

 

From what I've experienced and what I hear about tier X gameplay I'm in no rush to throw my credits away.

 

Maybe for clan battles and other aspects, but for randoms only (my main mode), no thanks

 

11:06 Added after 0 minute

View Postjabster, on 11 November 2019 - 12:04 PM, said:

 

If you really don't like a tank then just sell it. Once you pressed that buy button it's worth becomes exactly 50% of what you paid for it so at least get that back

 

Just like a new car. Loses value as soon as you drive it off the lot.



UrQuan #7 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:08 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21638 battles
  • 7,338
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

Never sold a TX tank, because they're very expensive. Price is also why I never buy TX tanks lightly. Some reasons I haven't bought some unlocked TX tanks:

- I enjoy the T9 alot & doubt the TX offers as much fun due to how TX matches go 

- The TX has a big flaw compared to the T9  (good example of flawed TX is the VK 72 as that bulge at the side really kills the sidescraping, so VK 45 B it is!)

 

 

TX tanks in my garage & that I play:

 

- Maus! Glorious box of steel. Makes the enemy regret they picked your lane to push.

- Foch 155: I am bad in this, but it is fun to play. Plays very different to anything I got hence likely why I am so bad in it. Still learning the in & outs of a mobile casemate autoloader TD.

- Super Conqueror; because having mobility, armor & a good gun in one package is great on those crappy days. Got it for free when they replaced the FV 215 tank.

 

TX in my garage that I don't play:

 

- IS-4; fun tank & enjoyed playing it because of the great armor layout that rewards skillfull usage of armor mechanics. The lack of shells made me mothball the tank tho. 30 shells just doesn't' cut it in modern WoT imo.

- FV 215 TX heavy: only bought it because upcoming changes meant you'd be gifted a Super-Conqueror. Won't turn down a 2 for 1 deal in WoT. Never played it.



Bora_BOOM #8 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:09 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 29130 battles
  • 4,025
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

Keeping them all.

Never sold a t10 and a t9 tank. I believe it also applies to t8-s, but not sure.



Ceeb #9 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:27 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 33239 battles
  • 6,387
  • [BEXF] BEXF
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View PostZmago5000, on 11 November 2019 - 10:37 AM, said:

I am getting more and more tier10 tanks and so far keeping them all just to find out that I am almost not playing them :(

Since these machines are expensive  my question is which ones do you keep and which would you or did you sell?

thanks

 

I've kept/sold

 

Kranvagan - Dont play it

Leo 1 - first T10, will never sell it. I wish I was good in it- prefer the PTA

Obj 140 - for Clan Wars I no longer play

5A, I really need to play this more

277, As 5A

E100 - SOLD

T62a - SOLD  rushed up this line as a baby tanker.

FV4005 - SOLD After nerf

WZ-123A - Hoping WG buff the lights.

STRV103B - 7-8 skill crew, people think OP, its not, its situational as hell.

IS-7 - kept for CWs I no longer play.

T-100-LT - no longer play due due to WVs

Citroen AX - Kept, as I love the Brit Cents.

Sconq - Class this as slightly OP. Dont play it as only used it in CWs

121- Love this tank, wish I was better in it.

113- SOLD

430U - in the OP bracket, dont play it often.

STB1 - I so want to love this tank. Buff didnt go far enough IMO but only saying that as I'm crap in it.

T110E5 - SOLD due to WG bending it over, then bending it over again, until its a slack shadow of its former self, like a crack who re who used to be stunning.

FV215B - Never played it. got it after the Brit Heavy reshuffel

 

 

 

 

 


Edited by Ceeb, 11 November 2019 - 12:31 PM.


eldrak #10 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:31 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 51729 battles
  • 1,381
  • [GR-W] GR-W
  • Member since:
    01-27-2011

I think I have 56 tier X in my garage

Have only played 35 in randoms

Have played most of the others in ranked/cw/rampage.

 

There is really no point in selling them, it's just a loss of credits and WG are handing out so many garage slots nowadays.



8126Jakobsson #11 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:31 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 80858 battles
  • 5,620
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostUserZer00, on 11 November 2019 - 12:06 PM, said:

Just like a new car. Loses value as soon as you drive it off the lot.

 

But it only lose its value in the eyes of the market. To you it's exactly the same and that's all that matters. Because it's yours and not someone else's. Vroom-vroom. 



Corrupted_Pling #12 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:37 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 50333 battles
  • 923
  • [O-L-T] O-L-T
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012
All mine are in my garage.. dont plan on selling them

pecopad #13 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:42 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29765 battles
  • 2,259
  • [UGN] UGN
  • Member since:
    09-04-2015

To expensive to buy them, to expensive to play them, to expensive to get good crews in... Never sold any, sold some tier 9's but regret that decision now.

 

I now only buy and grind the ToT, hardly play them after.



Jumping_Turtle #14 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:43 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 70774 battles
  • 7,997
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

Have researched them all.

 

Have 49 in my garage

 

Have sold the T92 HMC, Bat Chat 155 58, T110E4, T110E5, Obj. 268

 

Have not bought yet: GW E100, Rhm Pzw, AMX M4 54, Manticore, WZ-132-1.



tumppi776 #15 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:43 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 48395 battles
  • 2,505
  • [T-BAD] T-BAD
  • Member since:
    01-27-2014
all but Grille

Lanrefni #16 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:44 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 34756 battles
  • 5,118
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

Yes.

 

Batmobil - sold for 121 and rebought.

IS-4 - sold, waiting for buff.

Obj.261 - sold, murdered my stats without a decent crew, thinking of rebuying; not sure.

Grille 15 / jaegeroo - spin them every once in a while.

(exception - T54E1: expensive as s**t to run,even on premium for any chance of success,will sell as soon as I grind the T57 Heavy)

EBR 105 - play relatively often, for obvious reasons.

T-100 LT - play, not as much as EBR.

Obj.268-not-idiot-version - sold,outclassed by pre-nerf & post-nerf Grille 15. Not rebuying unless buffed.

Sheridan - play relatively often, also for obvious reasons.

121 - play, but less often than WZ-111 5A.

WZ-111 5A - play every once in a while,one of the better non-CW tanks.

K-91 - a sort of meme tank, play quite alot; often with hilarious results.

*AMX 50 B - play, but rarely - expensive to run.

*Centurion Action X - play often,is a discount sconq.

 

*- forgot to mention.


Edited by lnfernaI, 11 November 2019 - 12:49 PM.


UserZer00 #17 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:47 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13230 battles
  • 1,039
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 11 November 2019 - 12:31 PM, said:

 

But it only lose its value in the eyes of the market. To you it's exactly the same and that's all that matters. Because it's yours and not someone else's. Vroom-vroom. 

Well, it's one of the reasons I usually buy used cars. 

 

My eyes are adjusted to the eyes of the market and I hate paying 10-30% extra for the "new car smell".

 

Even when forced to lease due to finance issues I'll wait till the end of the model year and go to three or four vendors looking for their lowest price

(Then returning to the vendor closest to home, showing him the offers from the other vendors where he then "magically" finds a way to lower his "absolutely lowest price")

 

Same with premiums.  I rarely buy a premium, just to buy a premium.  Most of the ones I have purchase (aside from the x-mas boxes) were more to get the gold or crews they were packaged with and not for the tank itself.  (not the 100+ euro packages btw)



Gremlin182 #18 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:52 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 59208 battles
  • 9,705
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

Never selling a tier 10 probably never selling a tier 9 either.

Do not need garage slots loads of empty ones.

Do not need Credits either so whats the point.

The intention is for me to unlock all tanks I think I have unlocked all tier 8 none SPG tanks those lines are lagging behind the others but I will get them too eventually..

Unlocked a lot of Tier 9s and 10s some I play because they are good even if I am not and are fun to play.

 

Right now in the garage I have

Object 430U and IS7

Maus, E100, Jp E100, Pz VII, Grille 15.

T57

BC25t, AMX50B, Foch B, Foch 155.

Centurion Action X,  Superconqueror,  FV215B,  FV 217 Badger,  FV 4005 Stage II,  FV215b (183)

Type 5 Heavy

 

Have 6 other tier 10s unlocked but not bought either because I do not think I will like them or do not have crews ready, Probably buy them when they are discounted.

Just unlocked the E50M its 30% off in the top of the tree so deciding if I should get it.

 



UserZer00 #19 Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:57 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13230 battles
  • 1,039
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013

View PostGremlin182, on 11 November 2019 - 12:52 PM, said:

Never selling a tier 10 probably never selling a tier 9 either.

Do not need garage slots loads of empty ones.

Do not need Credits either so whats the point.

The intention is for me to unlock all tanks I think I have unlocked all tier 8 none SPG tanks those lines are lagging behind the others but I will get them too eventually..

Unlocked a lot of Tier 9s and 10s some I play because they are good even if I am not and are fun to play.

 

Right now in the garage I have

Object 430U and IS7

Maus, E100, Jp E100, Pz VII, Grille 15.

T57

BC25t, AMX50B, Foch B, Foch 155.

Centurion Action X,  Superconqueror,  FV215B,  FV 217 Badger,  FV 4005 Stage II,  FV215b (183)

Type 5 Heavy

 

Have 6 other tier 10s unlocked but not bought either because I do not think I will like them or do not have crews ready, Probably buy them when they are discounted.

Just unlocked the E50M its 30% off in the top of the tree so deciding if I should get it.

 

 

If you decide "yes" for the E50M let us know the reasons. 

 

I'm grinding the E50 now and, if time permits, I will be unlocking the E50M as well.

 

Of course, since I only have about 4M credits and don't expect it to increase much before the end of the month in my account it's kind of a easy decision for me.

 



DuncaN_101 #20 Posted 11 November 2019 - 01:07 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 56584 battles
  • 3,118
  • [TEC] TEC
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 11 November 2019 - 11:45 AM, said:

I'll never sell a tier 10. I didn't grind all the way and buy it just to sell it for 50% of its worth. Seen plenty of players that sell tier 10's, underperforming ones or not, to finance something else and then later on do the same thing just to get it back.

No economical sense. No disciplin. No patience. These people have bad character, I tell you.

 

Judgemental Monday.  

This

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users