Ranked Battles | The prizes of the leagues make no sense

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ValkyrionX #1 Posted 11 November 2019 - 01:33 PM

Major

• 54672 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

Sorry if I open a thread again on the RBs, but I wanted to ask you if you think the leagues system makes sense and the complete absence of additional rewards.

Let me explain better, once the qualifying matches are over, and the 3 divisions that allow access to the leagues, bronze, silver and gold, why should a player continue to play that mode to try to reach the gold league or the silver league?

After the 3 divisions the prizes for which the player spends so many credits, to constantly play tier X vehicles, are just a different camo for each league a personal badge.

I wonder why there are no real rewards [credits, bonds, gold or other gaming assets] as a real incentive to play even after completing all the divisions.

Currently it makes no sense for a player to try to reach gold or silver leagues as there are no real prizes and incentives to continue this wasteful grinding to get only a more beautiful camo and a medal that proves nothing.

It would be interesting, in the future seasons, to insert real prizes for the leagues that encourage players to play, personally having reached the bronze league I see no incentives and reasons to continue spending credits for such poor prizes.

Homer_J #2 Posted 11 November 2019 - 01:49 PM

Field Marshal

• 32930 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Should have stuck with "Ranked battles" and "make no sense".

TankkiPoju #3 Posted 11 November 2019 - 06:49 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23978 battles

Even basic rank rewards give 200 bonds and credits. I have made probably 2 million by now, as neither Batchat or T100 LT require premium ammo.

Compare that to Frontline rewards, and its way more.

Edited by TankkiPoju, 11 November 2019 - 06:51 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users