Jump to content


Why some tanks have to be so *edited* at low tier?..


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Kous3n #1 Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:00 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10919 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    01-05-2015

So im a med,i rush toward the main middle battlefield where surprise! a TD did arrive before anyone else... appears in front of me, shoot to my most armored part, one shots me. then continues on one shotting ppl.

Hetzer guide: load premium, shoot, win.

your game is so much fun WG. nothing else to be said.

 

1.png2.png

/rant

 


Edited by Jahpero, 12 November 2019 - 10:03 AM.
Title of the thread edited. Please avoid this kind of word.


Homer_J #2 Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:15 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 32930 battles
  • 36,133
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

Replay?

 

And a pro Hetzer driver would load HE and one shot you for less credits.



Gixxer66 #3 Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:23 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18815 battles
  • 726
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

View PostKous3n, on 11 November 2019 - 10:00 PM, said:

So im a med,i rush toward the main middle battlefield where surprise! a TD did arrive before anyone else... appears in front of me, shoot to my most armored part, one shots me. then continues on one shotting ppl.

Hetzer guide: load premium, shoot, win.

your game is so much fun WG. nothing else to be said.

 

1.png2.png

/rant

 

 

 

No 6th Sense then? *Shrug*



barison1 #4 Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:29 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 44531 battles
  • 2,474
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012

welcome to low tiers, if it isnt a hetzer sealclubber it will be a t67 sealclubber :bush:

 

after you get to higher tiers the sealclubs are "sorta" gone



Lanrefni #5 Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:32 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 34777 battles
  • 5,124
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View Postbarison1, on 12 November 2019 - 12:29 AM, said:

welcome to low tiers, if it isnt a hetzer sealclubber it will be a t67 sealclubber :bush:

 

have you forgotten me as the GrossTraktor Legend?



barison1 #6 Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:33 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 44531 battles
  • 2,474
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012

View PostlnfernaI, on 11 November 2019 - 11:32 PM, said:

have you forgotten me as the GrossTraktor Legend?

you only have a handfull games in it, sorta.. more or less.. kinda :bajan:



Lanrefni #7 Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:35 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 34777 battles
  • 5,124
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View Postbarison1, on 12 November 2019 - 12:33 AM, said:

you only have a handfull games in it, sorta.. more or less.. kinda :bajan:

Que?

 

Großtraktor - Krupp
1,268
 
64.04%
 
440
647
3.20

Edited by lnfernaI, 11 November 2019 - 11:38 PM.


Balc0ra #8 Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:45 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 74388 battles
  • 21,281
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostlnfernaI, on 11 November 2019 - 11:35 PM, said:

Que?

 

Großtraktor - Krupp
1,268
 
64.04%
 
440
647
3.20

 

Just looked at the top ratings for it. You are not even in 1st place for 500+ since 2014. 9th place for 200+. So you gotta get working.  I'm only "good" enough for top 25 on 200+, 200 points behind.


Edited by Balc0ra, 11 November 2019 - 11:49 PM.


barison1 #9 Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:52 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 44531 battles
  • 2,474
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012

View PostlnfernaI, on 11 November 2019 - 11:35 PM, said:

Que?

 

Großtraktor - Krupp
1,268
 
64.04%
 
440
647
3.20


rookie numbers :hiding:

 

 

Spoiler

 



Nishi_Kinuyo #10 Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:53 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 9315 battles
  • 6,613
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011
BeCaUsE dErPs ArE gOoD fOr GaMePlAy Yo~ :facepalm:

BravelyRanAway #11 Posted 12 November 2019 - 12:00 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 24498 battles
  • 12,257
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostKous3n, on 11 November 2019 - 10:00 PM, said:

your game is so much fun WG. nothing else to be said.

 

It must be...you've played over 10,000 games.



Laukaus #12 Posted 12 November 2019 - 12:05 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10360 battles
  • 201
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013
This is WoT. No need to be surprised of anything any more. 

Knuddelwolf #13 Posted 12 November 2019 - 12:14 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 9171 battles
  • 128
  • [WEGER] WEGER
  • Member since:
    10-15-2018

Not to mention that the historical Hetzer never had that Howitzer to begin with (was impossible to build in anyway, the recoil would push that thing out the tank's back).

Also, the Hetzer/StuG III B and G (they have that derper as well) bother you? I find it a bit more worrying that at lower tiers (especially III), the game is PACKED with clip guns and derpers. How is that supposed to appeal to a new player, if he just gets derped back to the garage time and again?

 

On tier III alone:

 

  • Pz. I  Mk. C (MG with a way too large clip): if that things shoots premium, you're toast; oddly enough, the tanks after it, the Luchs and Leopard, are not nearly as annoying as that little thing
  • Cruiser II (Derpgun)
  • Cruiser IV (clip)
  • M2 Medium (Derpgun)
  • Bt-7 Art (Derpgun)
  • FCM36Pak40 (large spotting range and powerful gun)
  • Sturmpanzer I "Bison" (splash on tier III and quite powerful)

Edited by Knuddelwolf, 12 November 2019 - 12:15 AM.


FrantisekBascovansky #14 Posted 12 November 2019 - 12:20 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 33024 battles
  • 847
  • Member since:
    03-26-2018
So you got outspotted and killed by the most blind tank in whole game with 260m base viewrange? Oh boi.

Lanrefni #15 Posted 12 November 2019 - 01:49 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 34777 battles
  • 5,124
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View PostBalc0ra, on 12 November 2019 - 12:45 AM, said:

 

Just looked at the top ratings for it. You are not even in 1st place for 500+ since 2014. 9th place for 200+. So you gotta get working.  I'm only "good" enough for top 25 on 200+, 200 points behind.

Doubting me is a sin. Bow before your princess!

00:52 Added after 3 minute

View Postbarison1, on 12 November 2019 - 12:52 AM, said:


rookie numbers :hiding:

 

 

Spoiler

 

You wouldn't, because the thing can do some hilarious stuff. Reality almost never works the way people claim it does.

 

View PostKnuddelwolf, on 12 November 2019 - 01:14 AM, said:

Not to mention that the historical Hetzer never had that Howitzer to begin with (was impossible to build in anyway, the recoil would push that thing out the tank's back).

Also, the Hetzer/StuG III B and G (they have that derper as well) bother you? I find it a bit more worrying that at lower tiers (especially III), the game is PACKED with clip guns and derpers. How is that supposed to appeal to a new player, if he just gets derped back to the garage time and again?

 

On tier III alone:

 

  • Pz. I  Mk. C (MG with a way too large clip): if that things shoots premium, you're toast; oddly enough, the tanks after it, the Luchs and Leopard, are not nearly as annoying as that little thing
  • Cruiser II (Derpgun)
  • Cruiser IV (clip)
  • M2 Medium (Derpgun)
  • Bt-7 Art (Derpgun)
  • FCM36Pak40 (large spotting range and powerful gun)
  • Sturmpanzer I "Bison" (splash on tier III and quite powerful)

All of them except Pz I C, BT7A and Großtraktor suck for reasons I am too lazy to explain.


Edited by lnfernaI, 12 November 2019 - 09:05 PM.


Balc0ra #16 Posted 12 November 2019 - 03:55 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 74388 battles
  • 21,281
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostlnfernaI, on 12 November 2019 - 01:49 AM, said:

All of them except Pz I C, BT7A and Großtraktor suck for reasons I am too lazy to explain.

 

SU-76i says hi



HassenderZerhacker #17 Posted 12 November 2019 - 04:00 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 31730 battles
  • 3,413
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostKous3n, on 11 November 2019 - 11:00 PM, said:

So im a med,i rush toward the main middle battlefield where surprise! a TD did arrive before anyone else... appears in front of me, shoot to my most armored part, one shots me. then continues on one shotting ppl.

Hetzer guide: load premium, shoot, win.

your game is so much fun WG. nothing else to be said.

 

1.png2.png

/rant

 

 

1- plays OP med

2- gets pwned by equally OP TD

3- whines

...

 

ok, now let's talk about leFH....



Lanrefni #18 Posted 12 November 2019 - 07:06 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 34777 battles
  • 5,124
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View PostBalc0ra, on 12 November 2019 - 04:55 AM, said:

 

SU-76i says hi

That sucks too. You have other new ''surprises'' for me?



UserZer00 #19 Posted 12 November 2019 - 08:28 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13247 battles
  • 1,039
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 12 November 2019 - 04:00 AM, said:

 

1- plays OP med

2- gets pwned by equally OP TD

3- whines

...

 

ok, now let's talk about leFH....

Well, he did whine for the rest of his team that got owned in the same way.  Doesn't that count for something?

 

The real question is, "How did the Hetzer get there 1st?".  I'm going to have to go with the popular answer and cry "hacks!" or "cheater!"



8126Jakobsson #20 Posted 12 November 2019 - 08:41 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 80873 battles
  • 5,620
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostKous3n, on 11 November 2019 - 11:00 PM, said:

your game is so much fun WG. nothing else to be said

 

You can make it fun on your part by slinging HE with that tank of yours. 175 dmg with 70 pen every 3,5 seconds isn't too shabby at tier 4. :trollface:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users