Guys, a quick RB bonus battle question

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

TungstenHitman #1 Posted 14 November 2019 - 11:55 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 30766 battles
  • [B_M_G] B_M_G

I'm sure you will set me straight real fast on this one. I'm not following what's happening or reading a whole lot about this meta or even game, just playing some battles here and there. Anyway, I reeled off 3 quick RB battles, a loss with no chevrons gained or lost, a draw with one chevron gained and a win with two chevrons gained. Fine, but I didn't get a X2 chevrons bonus at any stage and I'm not sure what the difference is or why this no longer applies so can you tell me please thanks?

_cro_magnon #2 Posted 15 November 2019 - 12:19 AM

Major

• Player
  • 33371 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
You only get limited amount of double chevron games per division? And you can use it on one tank only once per day as well.

Tealo #3 Posted 15 November 2019 - 12:36 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 43132 battles
  • [RIFF] RIFF
Very simply it works the same as first win of the day in random pub matches.

kaneloon #4 Posted 15 November 2019 - 12:46 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 31150 battles
  • [RHIN0] RHIN0

View Postcro001, on 14 November 2019 - 11:19 PM, said:

You only get limited amount of double chevron games per division.

This.

You had something like about 10 double to be applied, until exhausted.

A big boost if applied on the +2, as it gave +4.

TungstenHitman #5 Posted 15 November 2019 - 12:48 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 30766 battles
  • [B_M_G] B_M_G
Yes accept as you can see from the screenshot I never got my daily X2 on any of the battles, I only played 3, that's all of them, you can see the chevrons not featuring a bonus on any of them and looking at the 2 other tanks I never even used, they don't have that bonus battle option either so... ?

Spurtung #6 Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:41 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 75074 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

View PostTungstenHitman, on 14 November 2019 - 11:48 PM, said:

Yes accept as you can see from the screenshot I never got my daily X2 on any of the battles, I only played 3, that's all of them, you can see the chevrons not featuring a bonus on any of them and looking at the 2 other tanks I never even used, they don't have that bonus battle option either so... ?

You've used up all the bonuses, otherwise you could see how many total you had left under the main RB "banner" over the tank.

The best analogy for this is the following:

it's just like daily doubles except you have a total number that's given to you, depending on how well you did on the previous stage.

It's easy to understand why, if there were no limits, those with more tier 10 vehicles could use the bonus in all of them, daily, and double all chevrons gained.

Dragos_CS #7 Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:23 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 23196 battles
  • [LGEND] LGEND
As noted, you ran out of bonus battles. You will get more when you finish the division.

TungstenHitman #8 Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:41 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 30766 battles
  • [B_M_G] B_M_G

Ah ok I understand now. I was wrongly under the impression that they were replenished every day but I guess it makes sense since if a player had lots of T10 tanks they could probably complete RB really quickly even with some bad battles since the X2 on so many tanks would just massively offset any potential lost chevrons and race through the levels in no time at all and there's just no way WG would create that situation lol.  

I might as well finish it out now at this stage since I would stand to gain another 1k of bonds but from just 5 chevrons plus I think, not 100% sure but I think, I will also get 3 premium days for reaching the next league or stage or whatever it's called. 

Anyway thanks for clearing that up. :honoring:

tajj7 #9 Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:16 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 28447 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
The x2 symbol on the tank picture is for random battles, if you had a bonus battle available for a tank it looks like a little lightning symbol that is at the top of the picture in the middle. 

TungstenHitman #10 Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:46 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 30766 battles
  • [B_M_G] B_M_G

View Posttajj7, on 15 November 2019 - 09:16 AM, said:

The x2 symbol on the tank picture is for random battles, if you had a bonus battle available for a tank it looks like a little lightning symbol that is at the top of the picture in the middle. 

Ya I know that but what I found odd was I had those bonus battles symbols on not just the 430U but also the STRV and Grille two days ago but I only used the 430U at that point and since then so what happened to the two bonus battles that were tagged on the 2 TD's a never used? It didn't make any sense to me and kinda still doesn't especially since I got no bonus battles yesterday yet had 1 on both the TD's I never used the day before yesterday, it seems as though they just vanished so I can't understand it. It's not like they carried over and were used by the 430U because I didn't get anything yesterday and if they had carried over then I would have and still have one left for today. 

tajj7 #11 Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:49 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 28447 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostTungstenHitman, on 15 November 2019 - 10:46 AM, said:

Ya I know that but what I found odd was I had those bonus battles symbols on not just the 430U but also the STRV and Grille two days ago but I only used the 430U at that point and since then so what happened to the two bonus battles that were tagged on the 2 TD's a never used? It didn't make any sense to me and kinda still doesn't especially since I got no bonus battles yesterday yet had 1 on both the TD's I never used the day before yesterday, it seems as though they just vanished so I can't understand it. It's not like they carried over and were used by the 430U because I didn't get anything yesterday and if they had carried over then I would have and still have one left for today. 

If you say have two bonus battles overall, and have used none, then it will show on every tank eligible to use it, if you then use one on say an Strv, the the remaining one will show on every other tank but the Strv, and then will show on the Strv the next day.

It just shows you can use your bonus battles on any tank, but you only have a limited number overall and after you use them up they are gone.

It basically gives the option if they say have 6 bonus battles overall, they could use them all in one day on 6 different tanks of their choice, OR they could use them on the same tank over 6 days. 

Its WG giving you options and flexibility, but not giving people with 20+ tier 10s a massive advantage, its not really like the daily doubles in randoms. 

Edited by tajj7, 15 November 2019 - 11:51 AM.

TungstenHitman #12 Posted 15 November 2019 - 08:51 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 30766 battles
  • [B_M_G] B_M_G

Done

and done. RB has really fallen nicely for me overall I must say. I've really not had to play a whole lot of battles, losses have been generally no lost chevys and the bonus wins have been for 4 chevys which REALLY makes life easier obviously.... that and a 430U :trollface:. Another 1k bonds in the bag and the perfect start to the next league or whatever you call it. Pity I started so late but whatever. Now I'm off to WoWs for a bit to chill out and get drunk(er). See the bonus battles left? 6! Actually I think I will run out of time before that becomes another tinfoil hat moment. :)

TungstenHitman #13 Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:02 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 30766 battles
  • [B_M_G] B_M_G
Oh I got some gold, that's nice. Didn't even know there was gold in this game mode. I know, read or watch video right? NEVER!! :hiding:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users