Player Support Non Existing?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

basse1984 #1 Posted 15 November 2019 - 07:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12200 battles
  • [OVODK] OVODK

anyone else noticed that you cant make a report ticket for anything anymore?? not even if a teammate decides to go push you and get you killed you cant do anything even though you sent in a battle replay.

in my mind the support is total none existing at all..

2 times today a teammates decides to be an idiot and push and smash houses i was hiding behind. 

its like poeple dont care anymore. the last many times i have made an report i got an standard answer back. with a loong talk.

i reportet a person for using aimbot real obvious. and i got a long talk back about not reporting an AFK tank and maybe he had problems with connection and so on.. it wasnt even about what i was reporting:-(

so im sure not a single person has looked at that ticket.

i have made about 10 reports and 1 single time i got an personly answer back. that he hate pushers but he didnt think that there where enough to punish the person.. that actually feelt good.

i hope Wot read this because its pretty obvious why they struggle so much with getting new players to the game. i wouldn recommend start playing to anyone with the current support that is non existing and game mechanics right now.

Stevies_Team #2 Posted 15 November 2019 - 07:38 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14810 battles

Its like poeple dont care anymore

You just made WoT a corporate slogan

like fingerlicken good and taste the feeling

Play world of tanks!

poeple dont care anymore

Edited by Stevies_Team, 15 November 2019 - 07:39 PM.

basse1984 #3 Posted 15 November 2019 - 08:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12200 battles
  • [OVODK] OVODK

View PostStevies_Team, on 15 November 2019 - 06:38 PM, said:

Its like poeple dont care anymore

You just made WoT a corporate slogan

like fingerlicken good and taste the feeling

Play world of tanks!

poeple dont care anymore

?? Its like people dont care that they are violating the rules. 

TungstenHitman #4 Posted 15 November 2019 - 08:57 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 30766 battles
  • [B_M_G] B_M_G

Teammates pushing you, teammates knocking down houses you were sleeping behind, players using aimbots, support ignoring you... ya just a typical WoT session I'd say. I don't know why you're surprised by all this after 11k battles though. That, or your tinfoil hat fell off... one or the other. 

Erwin_Von_Braun #5 Posted 15 November 2019 - 08:57 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 43253 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Let's just say my experiences with 'support' have been less than satisfactory.

Recently, and I'm not making this up, I had to ask the same question FIVE, count them one, two, three, four, FIVE times before receiving the answer I sought.

And the worst part was, it wasn't a complaint, rather an actual request for information.

Needless to say, when I received the email asking for my views on the 'service' provided, I was less than kind.

Orkbert #6 Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:01 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28489 battles

Um, just last week I made a ticket about physics abuse (pushing) and the offending player did then indeed have gotten a ban. Temporary only, he is now trolling his teams again but at least they did something (and it was very unlikely that he did a voluntary break for that long, given when his last battle was before the ban and his average number of battles per day)

So I can't quite agree that the Support wouldn't work.

Admittedly according to the battle chat at least three other players of my team were reporting the offender, maybe they took my ticket then more seriously.

As for:

Block Quote

i reportet a person for using aimbot real obvious.

Enemy team or your own team? And care to elaborate how it was real obvious?

Edited by Orkbert, 15 November 2019 - 09:07 PM.

Inappropriate_noob #7 Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:30 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 17506 battles
Typical WG  playerbase teamplay,lol

basse1984 #8 Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12200 battles
  • [OVODK] OVODK

View PostOrkbert, on 15 November 2019 - 08:01 PM, said:

Um, just last week I made a ticket about physics abuse (pushing) and the offending player did then indeed have gotten a ban. Temporary only, he is now trolling his teams again but at least they did something (and it was very unlikely that he did a voluntary break for that long, given when his last battle was before the ban and his average number of battles per day)

So I can't quite agree that the Support wouldn't work.

Admittedly according to the battle chat at least three other players of my team were reporting the offender, maybe they took my ticket then more seriously.

As for:

Enemy team or your own team? And care to elaborate how it was real obvious?

he Wass driving up to me fast and same time as he brake he shot me clear in the top of my T95 without aiming in a tiger and he was rotating the gun at the same time.. before that he made 2 penn shots from distance also. not a single bounce. and he didn have very high rating at all.. and was top DMG dealer.

i sent a replay and i guess they could say something precise if they care to check the replay.

Orkbert #9 Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:56 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28489 battles

View Postbasse1984, on 15 November 2019 - 09:53 PM, said:

he Wass driving up to me fast and same time as he brake he shot me clear in the top of my T95 without aiming in a tiger and he was rotating the gun at the same time.. before that he made 2 penn shots from distance also. not a single bounce. and he didn have very high rating at all.. and was top DMG dealer.

i sent a replay and i guess they could say something precise if they care to check the replay.

Sorry, with that description you just gave they don't have to check the replay, it was no aimbot. There are many other threads which describe what an aimbot can and can't do, get your information from there.

Only when it is a tank on your own team (and you are already destroyed so you can watch from his perspective) then you could get a 'real obvious' proof of aimbot programs, and even those can be prone to lag/connection issues.

Edited by Orkbert, 15 November 2019 - 10:12 PM.

basse1984 #10 Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12200 battles
  • [OVODK] OVODK
Wellro my report i got an standard answer About reporting people that are AFK . the answer wasent Even About my description. So they look at it and ansewered me or??

Steve8066 #11 Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:36 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18777 battles
the last physics abuse ticket i sent in (for same as you, getting pushed out and getting killed) was dealt with very quickly and i mean, very quickly.

Mystic_Q #12 Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8634 battles
WG doesn't care.. they never will.. and they never have :) It's just that easy... :trollface:

basse1984 #13 Posted 19 November 2019 - 09:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12200 battles
  • [OVODK] OVODK

View PostSteve8066, on 15 November 2019 - 09:36 PM, said:

the last physics abuse ticket i sent in (for same as you, getting pushed out and getting killed) was dealt with very quickly and i mean, very quickly.

And how do you know thats? You dont get an answer of what action if any they have made on your complain.???

divsmo #14 Posted 19 November 2019 - 10:36 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37623 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
I've submitted 2 physics abuse replays in the last 6 months ish, both times i recieved a reply within around 2 hours and both times the offending player didn't play another battle for about 3 days.
They didn't confirm what action they had taken in their reply as they aren't allowed to disclose information about the accounts of others but i was happy with how it was dealt with.
If the replays you've submitted are as you described above (aimbot) then it's no wonder you were ignored as there's no possible way for you to know that's what is happening and you're just wasting the time of whoever has to sit and watch the replay.

BeefCrtinBandit #15 Posted 19 November 2019 - 10:58 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 7918 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View Postw00pzy, on 15 November 2019 - 11:26 PM, said:

WG doesn't care.. they never will.. and they never have :) It's just that easy... :trollface:

as long as the premium time, vehicles and bundles are flying out, they care not one bit.  It won't be until the waning hours of this game will they care and they'll wonder why, typical Russian cog dissonance 

Miepie #16 Posted 19 November 2019 - 11:00 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4761 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I think that if you look at the group "players who submit succesful reports that are actually dealth with" and the group "players who regularly rant about aimbots, hostile teammates and rigging", there will be very little overlap between the groups. Players in the second group will be more likely to attribute this to rigging by WG. :popcorn:

latecz3k #17 Posted 19 November 2019 - 12:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1345 battles
  • [S-FLY] S-FLY

There's apparently an anti-cheat system that works automatically, hence it's unlikely that they'd manually check replays you send in. There isn't one for "unsportsmanlike conduct", hence they actually check those reports.

I would also bet that the amount of tickets related to sabotaging your team is far smaller than those submitted claiming the enemy is cheating. Those not familiar with the game's mechanics may very well think that there's cheating involved, when in reality it's simply a matter of stupidly good luck.

(Of course, you get the impression from the forums that teammates pushing you is sort of common, but I'd assume that players may recall episodes from a year or two back. That's perhaps thousands of battles played.)

CmdRatScabies #18 Posted 19 November 2019 - 12:26 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 38551 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

This is why you don't get long, personal responses; they don't have time to deal with the sort of rubbish that gets reported to them by players that don't understand what's going on.  Since extra staff cost money I'd prefer they continue to give you the brush off and spend the cash on other things.

Fizzymagic #19 Posted 19 November 2019 - 02:26 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 49777 battles
  • [-O-H-] -O-H-

I met Rat scabies a couple of times when i was a kid. He was a mate of my mates mum in Battersea.

Sorry to go right off topic. Your not him are you?

CmdRatScabies #20 Posted 19 November 2019 - 06:54 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 38551 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostFizzymagic, on 19 November 2019 - 02:26 PM, said:

I met Rat scabies a couple of times when i was a kid. He was a mate of my mates mum in Battersea.

Sorry to go right off topic. Your not him are you?

Afraid not.  :)  Just the coolest band name ever, together with Poly Styrene.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users