Jump to content


A Week of Streams for Paysafecard's Clan Rivals


  • Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 16 November 2019 - 12:01 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 31,820
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
A glorious week of streams awaits, commanders!


The full text of the news item

Lastname #2 Posted 16 November 2019 - 12:08 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 482 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    04-19-2015
Meh. :sceptic:

wolfsrain #3 Posted 16 November 2019 - 04:42 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 64607 battles
  • 375
  • [LASO] LASO
  • Member since:
    11-15-2010
Nope.

guest273 #4 Posted 16 November 2019 - 06:39 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 35925 battles
  • 2,531
  • [JORM] JORM
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012
Make them play without EBR's, T95's, 907's and 279's. I wanna see some real thinking behind the setups.

Erwin_Von_Braun #5 Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:53 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 43203 battles
  • 6,463
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

In the words of the late, great Mr Bill Hicks:

 

"No thanks, I'd rather stay at home and eat my own flesh"


 

Seriously tho, I just don't get the streaming thing - I can't imagine anything more boring apart from watching golf maybe).

But, horses for courses & all that.

:)



Simona2k #6 Posted 17 November 2019 - 12:01 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 2723 battles
  • 996
  • [GGLT] GGLT
  • Member since:
    10-01-2017
good luck

TescoZsomi #7 Posted 17 November 2019 - 01:44 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28482 battles
  • 47
  • [P-M-H] P-M-H
  • Member since:
    10-10-2013

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 17 November 2019 - 11:53 AM, said:

Seriously tho, I just don't get the streaming thing - I can't imagine anything more boring apart from watching golf maybe).

But, horses for courses & all that.

:)

 

 I have the same thoughts about sport... I always thought that sport is about DOING, yet there are far more peole who tend to WATCH sport instead of doing it...

And football is the greatest sport in the world because it has the most viewers. A paradox of it's own.


Edited by TescoZsomi, 17 November 2019 - 01:44 PM.


Erwin_Von_Braun #8 Posted 17 November 2019 - 03:04 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 43203 battles
  • 6,463
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostTescoZsomi, on 17 November 2019 - 12:44 PM, said:

 

 I have the same thoughts about sport... I always thought that sport is about DOING, yet there are far more peole who tend to WATCH sport instead of doing it...

And football is the greatest sport in the world because it has the most viewers. A paradox of it's own.

Agreed.

I guess the main argument would be 'are E-Sports really sports?'

That's a debate that could go on for some time!

For me, cricket is the biggest paradox - tremendous fun to play but boring as hell to watch!



Weak_man #9 Posted 17 November 2019 - 08:59 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 7863 battles
  • 1,086
  • [AMURG] AMURG
  • Member since:
    12-31-2017

Played more than 250 battles in ranked (only got to division 1 not finished). Every single game with 2 arty and unbalanced ebr's.

Most of the time arty in top 5 xp. Wargaming you need to rebalance arty because is not fair that arty to do more than 500 damage in one shot, to make more than 2 criticals and in the same time to stun the tank.

If arty does more thna 500 hp of damage/shot stun should not appear. If people can finish ranked with arty, this is not ranked.

Wat to say: arty, ebr, chieftains, 907, 279 e. Game is great. 


Edited by Weak_man, 17 November 2019 - 09:43 PM.


Aleksey_K #10 Posted 17 November 2019 - 09:32 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 37649 battles
  • 129
  • [TAKE] TAKE
  • Member since:
    11-24-2011

View PostWeak_man, on 17 November 2019 - 09:59 PM, said:

Played more than 250 battles in ranked (only got to division 1 not finished). Every single game with 2 arty and unbalanced ebr's.

Most of the time arty in top 5 xp. Wargaming you need to rebalance arty because is not fair that arty to do more than 500 damahge in one shot, to make more than 2 criticals and in the same time to stun the tank.

If arty does more thna 500 hp of damage/shot stun should not appear. If people can finish ranked with arty, this is not ranked.

Wat to say: arty, ebr, chieftains, 907, 279 e. Game is great. 

 

Yep maybe u can play better (but for sure ranked battles are most toxic mod for the moment) ... but problem is not 907/ebr/t95/279e and etc .. problem is massive ppl play with forbidden mods and like always WG do nothing. U can see ppl who never mis .. from 500m .. on movement :)



Weak_man #11 Posted 17 November 2019 - 09:43 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 7863 battles
  • 1,086
  • [AMURG] AMURG
  • Member since:
    12-31-2017

View PostAleksey_K, on 17 November 2019 - 10:32 PM, said:

 

Yep maybe u can play better (but for sure ranked battles are most toxic mod for the moment) ... but problem is not 907/ebr/t95/279e and etc .. problem is massive ppl play with forbidden mods and like always WG do nothing. U can see ppl who never mis .. from 500m .. on movement :)

 Most of my games was with Leo 1. I don't know about mods but many times my shells simply dissapeared without hit anything, when should be a hit, and this with Leo 1 with full bond equipment.

In reality if a tank shoot with APCR an ebr the bullet goes in, in one side and goes out in the other side. Here in the game ebr sometimes bounce more than a heavy. How to measure player skill when arty is so competitive that players can finish ranked with almoust all games in arty? Also in reality doesn't exist any tank that can shoot in the move like ebr.

Probably wg wait that game to die before to limit arty to 1 / game and to make arty mission optional without the need to complete 4 mission with honors. 

 


Edited by Weak_man, 17 November 2019 - 09:46 PM.


parim1331 #12 Posted 18 November 2019 - 03:55 PM

    Polish Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 7604 battles
  • 1,308
  • Member since:
    05-11-2012

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 17 November 2019 - 03:04 PM, said:

Agreed.

I guess the main argument would be 'are E-Sports really sports?'

That's a debate that could go on for some time!

For me, cricket is the biggest paradox - tremendous fun to play but boring as hell to watch!

 

It all depends on what you like, some like to sit back, relax and watch some one else play on a high level, other ones don't,

 

Some like tomatoes, some don't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

 

For those who are going to watch, which team are you guys cheering for? :izmena:



KinkyTail #13 Posted 18 November 2019 - 04:36 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1811 battles
  • 215
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    08-23-2018
Ahh nice, teams full of reward tanks .... and still there are people telling us they are not the best ones out there ...

Miepie #14 Posted 18 November 2019 - 05:12 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 4695 battles
  • 1,384
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-19-2018

View Postparim1331, on 18 November 2019 - 03:55 PM, said:

 


 

 

 

For those who are going to watch, which team are you guys cheering for? :izmena:

Team Bonuscode, as usual. :medal:



Erwin_Von_Braun #15 Posted 18 November 2019 - 08:39 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 43203 battles
  • 6,463
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Postparim1331, on 18 November 2019 - 02:55 PM, said:

 

It all depends on what you like, some like to sit back, relax and watch some one else play on a high level, other ones don't,

 

Some like tomatoes, some don't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

 

For those who are going to watch, which team are you guys cheering for? :izmena:

We have a great expression here in the UK - "Horses for Courses"

Very much applicable here.

Seriously though, I do get why some folk enjoy this kind of thing, it's just not my cup of tea



reesku #16 Posted 19 November 2019 - 02:10 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 17628 battles
  • 143
  • Member since:
    05-09-2015

View Postparim1331, on 18 November 2019 - 03:55 PM, said:

For those who are going to watch, which team are you guys cheering for? :izmena:

 

DE-VI, mainly probably because of watching Daki streams, but still, that push today on Karelia in the decider against MVPS was beautiful, well done guys. INVIL looked really strong though, I like their aggressive style and they can go very far.

 

I really miss WGL, I used to like watching it, and NAVI kicking asses. I still remember that Bat-Chat getting stuck on Cliff in the 2016 Grand Final and Inspirer carrying that game 1 Bat vs 2, at 6:6 in the deciding battle - good times. :) I know it wasn't that much popular as WG hoped it would be, but I think it was good addition for the game, something different and fun to watch.



Weak_man #17 Posted 19 November 2019 - 08:47 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 7863 battles
  • 1,086
  • [AMURG] AMURG
  • Member since:
    12-31-2017

View Postreesku, on 19 November 2019 - 03:10 AM, said:

 

DE-VI, mainly probably because of watching Daki streams, but still, that push today on Karelia in the decider against MVPS was beautiful, well done guys. INVIL looked really strong though, I like their aggressive style and they can go very far.

 

I really miss WGL, I used to like watching it, and NAVI kicking asses. I still remember that Bat-Chat getting stuck on Cliff in the 2016 Grand Final and Inspirer carrying that game 1 Bat vs 2, at 6:6 in the deciding battle - good times. :) I know it wasn't that much popular as WG hoped it would be, but I think it was good addition for the game, something different and fun to watch.

 

Yes, that push on Karelia was insane. Also is nice to see how one team win in 2 minutes like would play agains noobs, but in these teams are the best players from eu and all superunicums. Nice to watch.

 



KinkyTail #18 Posted 19 November 2019 - 04:23 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1811 battles
  • 215
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    08-23-2018

Epic stream. Two teams from the same clan and one team only brings 10 players .....

 

What a joke ...



Berbo #19 Posted 19 November 2019 - 09:05 PM

    eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 33972 battles
  • 5,168
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostKinkyTail, on 19 November 2019 - 04:23 PM, said:

Epic stream. Two teams from the same clan and one team only brings 10 players .....

 

What a joke ...

 

We can also speak about three games where all worked flawlessly! :)

Issues happen, it's important to look at positives.

 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts in any case



KinkyTail #20 Posted 19 November 2019 - 11:00 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1811 battles
  • 215
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    08-23-2018

View PostBerbo, on 19 November 2019 - 08:05 PM, said:

 

We can also speak about three games where all worked flawlessly! :)

 

You mean were we could once again see that the reward tanks are a bit too good ?

 

I can only hope that someone at Wargaming picks up the phone and tells the devs that there really needs something done about a few tanks.

 

While I do like to watch these tournaments. Seeing 5 chieftains, 3 279 and 3 907's in every line up. gets boring and makes clear these tanks are too good.

22:09 Added after 9 minute

View PostBerbo, on 19 November 2019 - 08:05 PM, said:

 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts in any case

 

well, if you watched the stream chat you could see that a lot of the viewers there shared my opinion. Someone missing can always happen, but 5 in a battle against the same clan ...






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users