Blacklisted players

bad players spammers bots eula rigged matchmaking blacklist blacklisted players rng

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

Maick3l #41 Posted 17 November 2019 - 05:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11382 battles

View PostSpurtung, on 17 November 2019 - 05:23 AM, said:

No, that's not his "answer": those are the FACTS he used to illustrate how bad you are and which you dismissed saying he was nitpicking and exaggerating while making a fool of yourself.

Sure buddy. "Facts" such as having below 40% win rate while being an above average player overall, and good / great player by monthly wn8 statistics. I'm sure that makes sense if you're lacking grey matter or something

unhappy_bunny #42 Posted 17 November 2019 - 05:22 PM

Colonel

• 20211 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostMaick3l, on 17 November 2019 - 04:12 PM, said:

Sure buddy. "Facts" such as having below 40% win rate while being an above average player overall, and good / great player by monthly wn8 statistics. I'm sure that makes sense if you're lacking grey matter or something

WN8 does not include wins in its calculations as far as I know, so it is perfectly feasible that a high WN8 can exist with a low w/r. Even if you constantly do sufficient damage etc that boosts WN8 and you finish top of your team, you can still be on the losing side, so your WN8 can rise but your w/r drops. 

Isharial #43 Posted 17 November 2019 - 05:35 PM

Major

• Player
  • 23783 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMaick3l, on 17 November 2019 - 05:12 PM, said:

unfortunately, the others have said what is true... you can still have a high WN8 and a terrible winrate because the 2 are not connected. you can simply sit on the redline with a light tank and do lots of damage, but it would be worthless damage and you'd still lose.

winrate is about doing your job *for* the team, wn8 is just a another number for how much damage you did and what you did it in....

thinking otherwise would be "lacking something"

NUKLEAR_SLUG #44 Posted 17 November 2019 - 05:36 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34515 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostMaick3l, on 17 November 2019 - 04:50 PM, said:

Yes you completely suck at logic. Official wot statistics disagree that I "suck". One that plays better than the majority shouldn't have a 40% win rate. Not even an afk player should have it that low, but you suck at mathematics too. "WR fluctuates over the short term" 4 months in a row is short term? Okay then, guess it will stabilize over the next few years, or perhaps decades. There are other ways to insult people you think pose ridiculous claims, such as calling them tinfoils and mocking them with more conspiracies. Just read other replies to my post and learn.

I'll assume English isn't your first language so I'll reiterate.

As I said, fluctuations over the short term, RNG. Long term, you. So if you claim you've been doing badly for the last four months then start looking in the mirror because that's where you're going to find the problem, not in some desperate attempt to blame WG for your failure to achieve.

BR33K1_PAWAH #45 Posted 17 November 2019 - 05:37 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 7692 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostAsklepi0s, on 17 November 2019 - 12:40 PM, said:

Thread is closed due to being non constructive.

kek

Spurtung #46 Posted 17 November 2019 - 06:33 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 75078 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

View PostMaick3l, on 17 November 2019 - 04:12 PM, said:

Facts, not "facts".

Nobody's making up the numbers, and you're seemingly the only one refusing them based on whatever the [edited]'s going on in your own head.

Maick3l #47 Posted 17 November 2019 - 10:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11382 battles

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 17 November 2019 - 05:22 PM, said:

WN8 does not include wins in its calculations as far as I know, so it is perfectly feasible that a high WN8 can exist with a low w/r. Even if you constantly do sufficient damage etc that boosts WN8 and you finish top of your team, you can still be on the losing side, so your WN8 can rise but your w/r drops. 

You're addressing this to the wrong person... They claim my win rate is low because I play poorly. They cite wn8 and stuff like that. My response is that my wn8 doesn't indicate poor play, thus their theory is groundless. Feel free to explain it to them. I'm just the 'moron who plays badly and thinks the world revolves around him' at this point, all because I want to complete daily for exp. bonus, so I won't be stuck with the same tanks for too long.

21:38 Added after 1 minute

View PostSpurtung, on 17 November 2019 - 06:33 PM, said:

Facts, not "facts".

Nobody's making up the numbers, and you're seemingly the only one refusing them based on whatever the [edited]'s going on in your own head.

Sure pal, whatever makes you sleep at night

Maick3l #48 Posted 17 November 2019 - 10:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11382 battles

View PostSpurtung, on 17 November 2019 - 06:33 PM, said:

Facts, not "facts".

And one more thing. I see your weekly stats on wotinfo.net and it's an unimmpressive decline. Yet your win rate is exactly 50%

Efficiency rating 1,055.542 (-132.837) average
WN7 1,087.947 (-100.431) average
WN8 1,377.656 (-80.079) good

Whereas mine are higher with a 46% win rate
Efficiency rating 1,421.286 (+459.74) good 
WN7 1,186.727 (+209.213) good
WN8 1,782.488 (+613.728) very good

I know.. I just suck right

8126Jakobsson #49 Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:03 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 80923 battles

The trick is to give a like to a staffer post every now and then. I personally do this in the announcement section. A weekend special here and a clarification post there. Done.

Some take it too far and praise everything WG does and go after everyone with a negative opinion about it. I think that's excessive. But to each their own. Or something.    

Nov_A #50 Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:04 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 50623 battles
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 17 November 2019 - 05:22 PM, said:

View PostIsharial, on 17 November 2019 - 05:35 PM, said:

unfortunately, the others have said what is true... you can still have a high WN8 and a terrible winrate because the 2 are not connected.

The WN8 formula includes the WR, yet it only has a small impact.

If you want to know more:

- Formula

- List of expected values, including WR

_cro_magnon #51 Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:16 PM

Major

• Player
  • 33375 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Expecting consistent WR with 1,8k recents....

Anyways, as we are speaking of tin foil crap, here's the real reason behind your sub 40% WR:

Spoiler

Spurtung #52 Posted 18 November 2019 - 01:42 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 75078 battles
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT

View PostMaick3l, on 17 November 2019 - 09:49 PM, said:

I know.. I just suck right

I didn't say anything of that sort, but I won't argue you on it.

View PostMaick3l, on 17 November 2019 - 09:49 PM, said:

And one more thing. I see your weekly stats on wotinfo.net and it's an unimmpressive decline. Yet your win rate is exactly 50%

I've been playing SPG almost exclusively for the past month. I'm not surprised by any of that.

Edited by Spurtung, 18 November 2019 - 01:44 AM.

BeefCrtinBandit #53 Posted 18 November 2019 - 01:23 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 7918 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostLincolnTank, on 16 November 2019 - 09:47 PM, said:

what's the use....nobody's going to listen to me anyway...

malachi6 #54 Posted 18 November 2019 - 01:49 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 50937 battles

Given that virtually every game is won by one team or the other The average win rate is going to just below 50% taking into account a few draws.  The matchmaker can only ever achieve this.  For an individual to achieve less than this, they have to, in a sense, be participating in a defeat.  In that they are failing to do sufficient, damage, spotting and kills.  If you are not considering your own contribution to a loss and shifting the blame onto the matchmaker.  This may actually be part of the problem as you would appear t be reflecting on what you could have done differently.

Given you openly admit to being a bit "naughty".  Perhaps you are so focused on spewing your particular brand of hatred that you are less focused upon the game?  Or if banned for cheating, perhaps your cheat mods were carrying you?  It still comes down to you and how you are interacting with the game.

Edited by malachi6, 18 November 2019 - 01:52 PM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #55 Posted 18 November 2019 - 03:16 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34515 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostMaick3l, on 17 November 2019 - 10:36 PM, said:

You're addressing this to the wrong person... They claim my win rate is low because I play poorly. They cite wn8 and stuff like that. My response is that my wn8 doesn't indicate poor play, thus their theory is groundless. Feel free to explain it to them. I'm just the 'moron who plays badly and thinks the world revolves around him' at this point, all because I want to complete daily for exp. bonus, so I won't be stuck with the same tanks for too long.

Your WN8 indicates you shot some tanks, it says nothing more than that. You can shoot a few tanks every game by redlining your top tier tank every single battle and sniping whilst your team dies around you. That'll get you WN8, but it's bad play that will lose you games.

Fact still remains a constant 4 month slump in WR is no longer RNG, its just bad play. Until you stop looking for excuses and accept that you're to blame and you need to make changes to whatever it is you're doing that's causing you to lose then you're just going to keep on losing. 

aditzu_07 #56 Posted 18 November 2019 - 05:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22296 battles
  • [W3WIN] W3WIN

View PostMaick3l, on 16 November 2019 - 10:55 PM, said:

Even if the team had only 10 players, a constant afk player should have 40% win rate on average with a small margin of error. He is one out of 10 and accounts for 10%, on average. That's precise math.

I insult players and get chat banned a lot.

That's not really precise math. In you example above an afk player over many many many many battles should have around 45% ( 50% - (10% of 50%) ) win rate not 40%. Also, even AFK players are spoting for the team.

I lose temper quite a lot too when I play for a long time, and I insult players that contribute way more to enemy team's win chance than ours (top tier heavy shooting while sitting sideways in the middle of the field while I carry in my -2 tier td) - not proud of it. I got chat banned quite a few times, last time for a whole week, but still I haven't got to the blacklist (55% winrate, never bought a day of premium time). That's fishy, I must be next.

Maick3l #57 Posted 18 November 2019 - 09:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11382 battles

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 18 November 2019 - 03:16 PM, said:

Your WN8 indicates you shot some tanks, it says nothing more than that. You can shoot a few tanks every game by redlining your top tier tank every single battle and sniping whilst your team dies around you. That'll get you WN8, but it's bad play that will lose you games.

Fact still remains a constant 4 month slump in WR is no longer RNG, its just bad play. Until you stop looking for excuses and accept that you're to blame and you need to make changes to whatever it is you're doing that's causing you to lose then you're just going to keep on losing. 

From your premise it follows that 1) afk players with higher than 40% wr are playing better then me and 2) all these people talking about wn8 are full of crap. Your logic

20:20 Added after 1 minute

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 18 November 2019 - 03:16 PM, said:

So your premise is that afks should have around 45% wr. Fine then. Why do I have a substantially lower wr then?

NUKLEAR_SLUG #58 Posted 19 November 2019 - 10:17 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34515 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostMaick3l, on 18 November 2019 - 09:18 PM, said:

From your premise it follows that 1) afk players with higher than 40% wr are playing better then me and 2) all these people talking about wn8 are full of crap. Your logic

20:20 Added after 1 minute

So your premise is that afks should have around 45% wr. Fine then. Why do I have a substantially lower wr then?

As far as WR goes yes, AFK players are currently statistically "playing" better than you are, that's just a fact.

Why that should be, no idea, but to get a 40% WR over that period of time requires:

1. The mother of all run of bad RNG. No idea what the mathematical probability of that is over four months but I reckon pretty close to zero as makes no difference.

2. Such a staggeringly bad level of play in general that you are literally a detriment to your team every time you click battle.

3. A company that makes hundreds of millions of dollars a year having any idea who you are and giving enough of a crap about you being a dipshit in chat to invest the time, effort and money manipulating an online game to personally make your life miserable.

Think I'll go with option 2.

Baldrickk #59 Posted 19 November 2019 - 10:27 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 32167 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
It was suggested on page 1, 3 days ago, that you run your replays through a MM analyser.
Have you done that yet? What were the results?

Edited by Baldrickk, 19 November 2019 - 10:27 AM.

Pudd1ng #60 Posted 19 November 2019 - 11:13 AM

Private

• Player
  • 45815 battles
  • [LOTT] LOTT

Something I'd just like to add here:

I have a number of tanks - the ones I play most - with 5, 6, & even 7 crew skills, many of them also have enhanced equipment. You might think that this would give me (and hence my team) a small advantage in games, which should translate into an increase in Win Rate, however small. I don't think I've become a worse player, and in fact I think I'm improving, so why is my Win Rate falling ?

Is it possible that as a long-time player I'm seen by WG as a "problem" player because (apart from a long-standing premium account) I don't spend much money ? Perhaps I get a worse MM ? (To make the game more of a "challenge" ?)

Also tagged with bad players, spammers, bots, eula, rigged, matchmaking, blacklist, blacklisted players, rng

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users