Jump to content


7 chevron lost in 1 hour


  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

IchWill32 #1 Posted 17 November 2019 - 08:46 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 37023 battles
  • 92
  • Member since:
    10-14-2012
WTF is this ranked unbalanced ptw crap?. 15-5 15-3 15-1 15-4? really?

Bordhaw #2 Posted 17 November 2019 - 08:55 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 15308 battles
  • 5,225
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostIchWill32, on 17 November 2019 - 07:46 PM, said:

WTF is this ranked unbalanced ptw crap?. 15-5 15-3 15-1 15-4? really?

 



demon_tank #3 Posted 17 November 2019 - 09:29 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27381 battles
  • 1,644
  • [RED_S] RED_S
  • Member since:
    11-18-2012

View PostIchWill32, on 17 November 2019 - 07:46 PM, said:

WTF is this ranked unbalanced ptw crap?. 15-5 15-3 15-1 15-4? really?

Play better. Your wn8 suggests you have room for improvement.

 

Yes Ranked is brutal but better players get better results. Blaming everything other than yourself wont help you at all.



8126Jakobsson #4 Posted 17 November 2019 - 09:33 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 80873 battles
  • 5,620
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

One of my brothers lost seven straight yesterday. I wanted to tell him to get good but his numbers are prettier than mine. 

Such is life WoT.



IchWill32 #5 Posted 17 November 2019 - 09:40 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 37023 battles
  • 92
  • Member since:
    10-14-2012
Yes i know playing good at least get you in safe place even losing, i just made 2 chevron in 1 game, finally... but i play games to have fun, not to get depressed lol. Wonder how many times i went from rank 6 to 0 in the second league. Looks is going to happen now from almost 11 to rank 7.

GodTank2 #6 Posted 17 November 2019 - 09:43 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8474 battles
  • 177
  • [RF_] RF_
  • Member since:
    12-14-2012
i lost 5 chevs in a row while being in the last rank to finish ranked

Homer_J #7 Posted 17 November 2019 - 09:48 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 32930 battles
  • 36,133
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostIchWill32, on 17 November 2019 - 09:40 PM, said:

 but i play games to have fun, not to get depressed lol.

Then I wouldn't play ranked.



JEAGER_MADDOG #8 Posted 17 November 2019 - 10:08 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11082 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    02-24-2018

View PostIchWill32, on 17 November 2019 - 08:46 PM, said:

WTF is this ranked unbalanced ptw crap?. 15-5 15-3 15-1 15-4? really?

I feel your pain brother, ignore remarks like play better from Lemon_Tank. It is what it is. Too many Illegal Hack Mods being used for a start. 



IchWill32 #9 Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:15 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 37023 battles
  • 92
  • Member since:
    10-14-2012
15-4 15 3- etc.. and here is the rank 7 again, this game mode is a completely joke.

wEight_Tanker #10 Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:18 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11545 battles
  • 1,366
  • [VI90M] VI90M
  • Member since:
    11-13-2016
What do you want us to do about it?

Bora_BOOM #11 Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:23 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 29130 battles
  • 4,027
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

I haven't lost a single chevron!

A courtesy of not playing Ranked.


Edited by Bora_BOOM, 18 November 2019 - 09:36 AM.


Jack_Sparroxx #12 Posted 18 November 2019 - 02:46 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 62639 battles
  • 754
  • [KLKMP] KLKMP
  • Member since:
    09-18-2011

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 17 November 2019 - 08:33 PM, said:

One of my brothers lost seven straight yesterday. I wanted to tell him to get good but his numbers are prettier than mine. 

Such is life WoT.

Ranked is still RNG based as FAK. I was at 135-140% overall when I hit lvl 11 in second division driving nothing but EBR, then I stalled. Won like 4 out of 20-ish games, dropped to 87%. Said Fak it, not wasting time on this crap, and just settled with getting in to first division to get the token,. 

 

Wot life sux.. 



Spurtung #13 Posted 18 November 2019 - 03:39 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 75074 battles
  • 6,864
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostJEAGER_MADDOG, on 17 November 2019 - 09:08 PM, said:

Too many Illegal Hack Mods being used for a start. 

 

Got any evidence supporting your claim or are we going with "feels" and "trust me on this one"?



Negativvv #14 Posted 18 November 2019 - 07:16 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 14093 battles
  • 2,089
  • [KEKE] KEKE
  • Member since:
    08-08-2015
I've hit the top Rank in WoWS multiple times and it's exactly why I won't touch it again in either that game or here. WG love a good grind and I'm not involving myself in all the rage again.

BR33K1_PAWAH #15 Posted 18 November 2019 - 07:17 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 7664 battles
  • 1,732
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    04-11-2018

View PostJack_Sparroxx, on 18 November 2019 - 04:46 AM, said:

Ranked is still RNG based as FAK. I was at 135-140% overall when I hit lvl 11 in second division driving nothing but EBR, then I stalled. Won like 4 out of 20-ish games, dropped to 87%. Said Fak it, not wasting time on this crap, and just settled with getting in to first division to get the token,. 

 

Wot life sux.. 

 

It's not rng, it's your skill ceiling. Pretty much same % drop happened to me and most other players as we advanced through ranks.

06:18 Added after 1 minute

View PostSpurtung, on 18 November 2019 - 05:39 AM, said:

 

Got any evidence supporting your claim or are we going with "feels" and "trust me on this one"?

Spoiler

 



shikaka9 #16 Posted 18 November 2019 - 10:38 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 72156 battles
  • 1,308
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013

View PostIchWill32, on 17 November 2019 - 07:46 PM, said:

WTF is this ranked unbalanced ptw crap?. 15-5 15-3 15-1 15-4? really?

15-5 15-3 15-1 15-4 ... this is normal balance 



Jack_Sparroxx #17 Posted 18 November 2019 - 03:10 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 62639 battles
  • 754
  • [KLKMP] KLKMP
  • Member since:
    09-18-2011

View PostBR33K1_PAWAH, on 18 November 2019 - 06:17 AM, said:

 

It's not rng, it's your skill ceiling. Pretty much same % drop happened to me and most other players as we advanced through ranks.

06:18 Added after 1 minute
Spoiler

 

 

Hardly the hole truth. 

 

sitting at lvl 11 loosing 16 and wining 4. If that has any thing to do with skill and no RNG involved, then I would be the worst bot on the EU server, I might not be a uniscum, but I'm not THAT bad. And I sailed all the way to to lvl 11 loosing maby 5-6 games, and after that bad streak, I won all the games up to lvl 5 in division 1, loosing 4 games more, ending on lvl 4. So nothing wrong with my skill lvl.. I got F'ed by RNG. 



NUKLEAR_SLUG #18 Posted 18 November 2019 - 06:15 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 34502 battles
  • 4,863
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostJack_Sparroxx, on 18 November 2019 - 03:10 PM, said:

 

Hardly the hole truth. 

 

sitting at lvl 11 loosing 16 and wining 4. If that has any thing to do with skill and no RNG involved, then I would be the worst bot on the EU server, I might not be a uniscum, but I'm not THAT bad. And I sailed all the way to to lvl 11 loosing maby 5-6 games, and after that bad streak, I won all the games up to lvl 5 in division 1, loosing 4 games more, ending on lvl 4. So nothing wrong with my skill lvl.. I got F'ed by RNG. 

 

What makes you think you weren't being blessed by good RNG when you "sailed all the way to to lvl 11 loosing maby 5-6 games"? Or does RNG only apply when it's not in your favour?



Laukaus #19 Posted 18 November 2019 - 06:53 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10360 battles
  • 201
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

View PostIchWill32, on 17 November 2019 - 07:46 PM, said:

WTF is this ranked unbalanced ptw crap?. 15-5 15-3 15-1 15-4? really?

 

just normal WG doctrine. 

 

If you want to be sure not to get robbed and cheated, stay away from WoT.

17:54 Added after 1 minute

View PostSpurtung, on 18 November 2019 - 02:39 AM, said:

 

Got any evidence supporting your claim or are we going with "feels" and "trust me on this one"?

 

We are not in a courtroom where every statement should be proved.

Tell greetings to viktor.  



Spurtung #20 Posted 18 November 2019 - 07:03 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 75074 battles
  • 6,864
  • [WG_PT] WG_PT
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostLaukaus, on 18 November 2019 - 05:53 PM, said:

View PostSpurtung, on 18 November 2019 - 02:39 AM, said:

Got any evidence supporting your claim or are we going with "feels" and "trust me on this one"?

We are not in a courtroom where every statement should be proved.

Tell greetings to viktor.  

 

You're right, we're not in a courtroom.

However, if he wants to be taken seriously instead of being outright mocked, he needs to substantiate his claims a significant amount.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users