• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

NehaIem #1 Posted 18 November 2019 - 05:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4883 battles
  • [CNTRL] CNTRL

Hey,

ranked finished off today. I managed to get into Silver league, when will I get my rewards?

thanks for your answers,

best regards,

Nehalem

Edited by NehaIem, 18 November 2019 - 05:06 PM.

barison1 #2 Posted 18 November 2019 - 05:42 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 44531 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

you got the stage rewards for clearing divisions, for the final reward** you will need to wait till after season 3 of ranked. the final rewards are all tokens added up which you could gain in s1 (5 max), s2 (6 max) and s3 (6 max) and then handed out as a reward shown below, exact details of what the "package" contains is still unsure apart from pz50t in advanced and maximum reward package but expect things like directives/creds/gold/bonds/prem acc

• Small Reward for 4 Rank Tokens. Contains a small amount of valuable in-game assets.
  • Standard Reward for 7 Rank Tokens. Contains a higher amount of valuable in-game assets.
  • Advanced Reward for 10 Rank Tokens. Contains a unique Tier IX Premium vehicle and a great amount of valuable in-game assets.
  • Maximum Reward for 17 Rank Tokens. Contains a unique Tier IX Premium vehicle and the maximum amount of valuable in-game assets.

Edited by barison1, 18 November 2019 - 05:43 PM.

NehaIem #3 Posted 18 November 2019 - 06:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4883 battles
  • [CNTRL] CNTRL

View Postbarison1, on 18 November 2019 - 05:42 PM, said:

you got the stage rewards for clearing divisions, for the final reward** you will need to wait till after season 3 of ranked. the final rewards are all tokens added up which you could gain in s1 (5 max), s2 (6 max) and s3 (6 max) and then handed out as a reward shown below, exact details of what the "package" contains is still unsure apart from pz50t in advanced and maximum reward package but expect things like directives/creds/gold/bonds/prem acc

• Small Reward for 4 Rank Tokens. Contains a small amount of valuable in-game assets.
  • Standard Reward for 7 Rank Tokens. Contains a higher amount of valuable in-game assets.
  • Advanced Reward for 10 Rank Tokens. Contains a unique Tier IX Premium vehicle and a great amount of valuable in-game assets.
  • Maximum Reward for 17 Rank Tokens. Contains a unique Tier IX Premium vehicle and the maximum amount of valuable in-game assets.

Thanks bro,

and how is it about the camo which I get for reaching Silver League?

best regards,

NehaIem 

barison1 #4 Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:48 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 44531 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostNehaIem, on 18 November 2019 - 06:46 PM, said:

Thanks bro,

and how is it about the camo which I get for reaching Silver League?

best regards,

NehaIem 

im not entirely sure, also my bad for pretty late reply, but your ranked silver league camo should be rewarded within a couple days as results are still being "calculated". this camo stays till next ranked when your results decide what camostyle it will be then, so it can be downgraded to bronze or upgraded to gold depending what league you end in. guess it will be permanent after season 3 but cant see info on that ingame

xx984 #5 Posted 19 November 2019 - 06:26 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 65066 battles
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL

View Postbarison1, on 18 November 2019 - 04:42 PM, said:

s1 (5 max), s2 (6 max) and s3 (6 max) 

You sure? 

I've finished gold league in both seasons so far and only have 10 tokens. 

barison1 #6 Posted 19 November 2019 - 06:38 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 44531 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View Postxx984, on 19 November 2019 - 06:26 PM, said:

You sure? 

I've finished gold league in both seasons so far and only have 10 tokens. 

thats what wg shows on page, and does count up to 17, maybe the token for gold will still need to be rewarded which is somewhat described in s1 ranked text

for s2 showing 6 tokens max; https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/ranked-battles-october/

for s1 showing 5 tokens max*; https://worldoftanks.eu/en/content/docs/ranked-battles-2019-season-1-regulations/

*showing pretty far at bottom of page;

Annual Rewards

The level of access to the Annual Rewards is determined by the number of Rank Tokens earned within the seasons of the year.

The Rank Tokens are earned for completion of each Division and for making it to the Golden League. The Rank Token for the Golden League is added at the end of the season.

Thus, a player can earn up to five Rank Tokens within a season.

Eysenleber #7 Posted 19 November 2019 - 11:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 46573 battles
  • [TUG] TUG
what is weird is the fact that this season that jsut enden both the silver and the bronze league are supposed to get one bonus token ( so 5 each) and gold gets 6 when we look at the post from the WG website - when do we get that one bonus token then? should be soon too

Dragos_CS #8 Posted 20 November 2019 - 03:23 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 23216 battles
  • [LGEND] LGEND

The extra token and the camo/badge come together in a few days after ranked while WG parses the data probably.

It was a week or 2 actually for S1, hopefully less this time around.

Eysenleber #9 Posted 23 November 2019 - 08:30 AM

Private

• Player
  • 46573 battles
  • [TUG] TUG

hmm so far i feel fucked over again by wargaming ( as usual) because the camo got updated from silver to now bronze league (thats ok i was rly not good this time with my tanks) BUT i didnt receive the bonus rank token (got only 4 instead of the 5th that SHOULD be there from bronze league)

why do i suspect that magically they will realize now that there either was a typo and bronze league gets fucked over (but i made a screenshot from the reward list so at least i have proof ) OR they did it on purpose so more player play ranked because bronze league was easy to obtain and we get sticked now afterwards with a "sorry - our bad"

DaddysLittlePrincess #10 Posted 23 November 2019 - 10:38 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 29375 battles
  • [_RO] _RO

View PostEysenleber, on 23 November 2019 - 07:30 AM, said:

hmm so far i feel fucked over again by wargaming ( as usual) because the camo got updated from silver to now bronze league (thats ok i was rly not good this time with my tanks) BUT i didnt receive the bonus rank token (got only 4 instead of the 5th that SHOULD be there from bronze league)

why do i suspect that magically they will realize now that there either was a typo and bronze league gets fucked over (but i made a screenshot from the reward list so at least i have proof ) OR they did it on purpose so more player play ranked because bronze league was easy to obtain and we get sticked now afterwards with a "sorry - our bad"

I'm pretty sure that "bonus rank token" is only for gold league players, so everyone who complete div1 gets 5 tokens (1 for quali + 2 for div3 + 1 for div2 + 1 for div1) and gold league gets +1. There's nothing in regulations about extra token for finishing in silver and bronze.

Eysenleber #11 Posted 23 November 2019 - 04:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 46573 battles
  • [TUG] TUG

https://worldoftanks..._battles_guide/

look at the bottom part  maybe i am the confused one  - did we get one token for finishing the 20 battles? maybe thats where it didnt add up for me. if so than my bad but then i can finally rage against all those chieftain 279e superunicunts and how the gold league ist just a farce (modern problems requiere modern solutions)

Division / League Rank Tokens for Season 2
Third Division 1
Second Division 3
First Division 4
Bronze / Silver Leagues 5
Golden League

#

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users