• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

Timbaark #1 Posted 19 November 2019 - 04:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33500 battles
  • [T-ABS] T-ABS

*edited*  

Edited by Jahpero, 20 November 2019 - 10:37 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to discussing moderation and sanctions.

divsmo #2 Posted 19 November 2019 - 04:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37645 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
That's unusual, i thought it was a 7day ban for a first offense of using illegal mods followed by permaban for a second offense? You sure that's what you have been banned for and not something else?

Timbaark #3 Posted 19 November 2019 - 04:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33500 battles
  • [T-ABS] T-ABS

CLOSED

*edited*

Edited by Jahpero, 20 November 2019 - 10:39 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to sharing CS ticket

divsmo #4 Posted 19 November 2019 - 04:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37645 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
Ah ok so it is a 7day makes more sense, you sure your account hasn't been compromised and soneone else has been playing it? Would explain your missing tanks etc. Try a password change.

Timbaark #5 Posted 19 November 2019 - 04:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33500 battles
  • [T-ABS] T-ABS

It is banned until 21st of November mate. 

My ban ends on 21st November in the afternoon.

No worries about my account security,  there is no issue here! No1 has access to my account or things like that!

divsmo #6 Posted 19 November 2019 - 04:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37645 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
Yeah but as it states above it's a 7 day ban so it must have started on the 14th of november. How long after the offense of using mods that the ban started is something else entirely. So if you know you weren't playing earlier this month then it definitely seems like someone was.

Balc0ra #7 Posted 19 November 2019 - 04:49 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 74420 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

A: You will get a forum ban for discussing sanctions and tickets.

B: They have a non-ban lift policy. If you got it, you're on the full run. I suspect they simply see what the ticket is about a ban, auto-respond and moves it along to the next 1000 he has to take before he goes home.

C: Sure the modpack is taken via their site. But this is not the first time this has happened to users of said modpack taken from the site. As the last time he updated the installer and some mods with content they had not checked. As some are installed online iirc.

Timbaark #8 Posted 19 November 2019 - 04:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33500 battles
  • [T-ABS] T-ABS

Ban started yesterday evening. I was playing until then, so no issues.

I am only experiencing this "issue" and talk about it here because i get this automated answer and no1 clarifies anything. I cant see WHY they will ban my forum account for trying to figure out WHAT IS WRONG.

I understand that if they say U CAN USE THIS,  then I CAN USE THAT without fear of banning!!! RIGHT?!?!

divsmo #9 Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37645 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
If the ban definitely only started yesterday and expires on the 21st it's more likely a ban for unsportsmanlike conduct as a first offense ban for using mods is always 7 days.
I'm sure others here will be able to confirm as i can only speak of what i have heard from others as i've never had a ban myself even for an hour and i used to use aslains as well.

Homer_J #10 Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:23 PM

Field Marshal

• 32940 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostTimbaark, on 19 November 2019 - 04:44 PM, said:

It is banned until 21st of November mate. 

My ban ends on 21st November in the afternoon.

No worries about my account security,  there is no issue here! No1 has access to my account or things like that!

What does it say when you try to log in because this does not sound like a ban for using illegal mods.  It sounds more like Unsportsmanlike Conduct or teamkilling (pushing off cliffs is still possible I believe).

And you might want to edit your post with the response from support since that's not allowed in the forum.

MightyBalls_2 #11 Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8006 battles
  • [MITY] MITY

View PostTimbaark, on 19 November 2019 - 04:31 PM, said:

*edited*  

Are you using the white tanks or the directions of people facing in the map?

Just because its in that mod does not make it legal to use.

The mod when it was first uploaded would have been checked and them modifications would not have been in the mod, then uploaded at a later date.

I have been telling people on this forum for years that them mods are not legal if using some of the features, I am glad now people are getting banned!

RamRaid90 #12 Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:43 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26246 battles
  • [DID0] DID0
100%not a ban for mods. If your ban started yesterday, and finishes on the 21st it's OBVIOUSLY not 7 days is it? The math really isn't that difficult.

Nishi_Kinuyo #13 Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:47 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9319 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Getting banned for illegal mods without a banwave having happened seems quite off imo.

If you go to the support page, there should be a button to show you your bans, with the actual reason for the ban.

NekoPuffer_PPP #14 Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:48 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34897 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

The world is unfair, and when you try your hardest to prove your innocence, you get told to shut up and suck it up, because you're wrong, they're right, and no amount of explaining or evidence will ever help you win the case, because you're wrong, and they're right.

I know you're angry...I probably would've killed someone by now in that situation. But, try to take this as a life lesson: don't trust anyone. Trust yourself, and your own judgement. If a mod looks too sketchy, or advantageous in any way over what's in the vanilla game, it's probably illegal.

But if it's not mods, then it's not WG's fault, and you should only be mad at yourself, most of the time...

The reason why you're getting automated messages about illegal mod bans is because that's what you're assuming happened to you. That's what you're telling them happened, but it might not have.

Read the exact error message in your login screen...what does it say?

Post a screenshot of the message but make sure to hide your login details, of course.

Timbaark #15 Posted 19 November 2019 - 06:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33500 battles
  • [T-ABS] T-ABS

View PostNekoPuffer_PPP, on 19 November 2019 - 04:48 PM, said:

The world is unfair, and when you try your hardest to prove your innocence, you get told to shut up and suck it up, because you're wrong, they're right, and no amount of explaining or evidence will ever help you win the case, because you're wrong, and they're right.

I know you're angry...I probably would've killed someone by now in that situation. But, try to take this as a life lesson: don't trust anyone. Trust yourself, and your own judgement. If a mod looks too sketchy, or advantageous in any way over what's in the vanilla game, it's probably illegal.

But if it's not mods, then it's not WG's fault, and you should only be mad at yourself, most of the time...

The reason why you're getting automated messages about illegal mod bans is because that's what you're assuming happened to you. That's what you're telling them happened, but it might not have.

Read the exact error message in your login screen...what does it say?

Post a screenshot of the message but make sure to hide your login details, of course.

You are spot on! I dont have expectations, i dont trust them ... more over ... I DONT GIVE A "FISH" ON THEM

Yet, is one thing to get banned and for them to say you got 3 days ban for using illegal mods, and another thing to get banned for swearing, pushing or whatever.

I can post my initial ticket where i have said to them that... I HAVE NEVER INITIATED such conducts of pushing or whatever. But if some1 did it to me ... HELL YES i did the same to them!

I suspect also is a ban for another reason, not usingt mods. Because i am a long time player and i have never used mods with a big impact on game  (like it was said white things, lasers or fkin hell other abnormal things) I am a good player only due to my skills not to mods!

That's why i am pissed off now! I have put up a lot of money, but i have stopped for 3 yeras because of this crapwith bots, lasers and 3rd side pay2win bulshits. 

I came back and i found missing tanks due to line changes. I reported to Customer Support and they told me i have never had the tanks. I tried to explain to them that at least (not tier X missing) but ALL tier VIII used in clan wars i had them (AMX 50 100, AMX 13 90, etc etc) and they replied that i must re ffer to anoither account, cause on this one i never had them! LOL!

Now is the same...they tell me that i have 3 days ban due to mods and send message regarding mods. 

Perhaps they can delete my account completely ... is still theirs. But for sure they will never get a penny more from me! I am not a masochist! Screw that!

17:27 Added after 5 minute

View PostTimbaark, on 19 November 2019 - 05:22 PM, said:

You are spot on! I dont have expectations, i dont trust them ... more over ... I DONT GIVE A "FISH" ON THEM

Yet, is one thing to get banned and for them to say you got 3 days ban for using illegal mods, and another thing to get banned for swearing, pushing or whatever.

I can post my initial ticket where i have said to them that... I HAVE NEVER INITIATED such conducts of pushing or whatever. But if some1 did it to me ... HELL YES i did the same to them!

I suspect also is a ban for another reason, not usingt mods. Because i am a long time player and i have never used mods with a big impact on game  (like it was said white things, lasers or fkin hell other abnormal things) I am a good player only due to my skills not to mods!

That's why i am pissed off now! I have put up a lot of money, but i have stopped for 3 yeras because of this crapwith bots, lasers and 3rd side pay2win bulshits. 

I came back and i found missing tanks due to line changes. I reported to Customer Support and they told me i have never had the tanks. I tried to explain to them that at least (not tier X missing) but ALL tier VIII used in clan wars i had them (AMX 50 100, AMX 13 90, etc etc) and they replied that i must re ffer to anoither account, cause on this one i never had them! LOL!

Now is the same...they tell me that i have 3 days ban due to mods and send message regarding mods. 

Perhaps they can delete my account completely ... is still theirs. But for sure they will never get a penny more from me! I am not a masochist! Screw that!

Not to forget, i have opened tickets on many topics ... and they closed them all without answering. Starting for accessing account, ban, illegal prevention to enter game etc etc

They just dont say anything. As you said. You are banned. We are right, you are wrong, Game over!

Homer_J #16 Posted 19 November 2019 - 06:35 PM

Field Marshal

• 32940 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostTimbaark, on 19 November 2019 - 06:22 PM, said:

If you had driven one random battle in them they would show on your stats, they don't so you didn't.

And if you write tickets like you wrote this in this thread then I'm not surprised they don't spend much time replying.  Remember support staff are humans and if you want them to respect you then treat them as such.

wEight_Tanker #17 Posted 19 November 2019 - 06:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11545 battles
  • [VI90M] VI90M
This is why I only trust XVM for aesthetics.

Timbaark #18 Posted 19 November 2019 - 07:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33500 battles
  • [T-ABS] T-ABS

View PostHomer_J, on 19 November 2019 - 05:35 PM, said:

If you had driven one random battle in them they would show on your stats, they don't so you didn't.

And if you write tickets like you wrote this in this thread then I'm not surprised they don't spend much time replying.  Remember support staff are humans and if you want them to respect you then treat them as such.

I appreciate your logic. Is same same as theirs. Can you please say  also why Waffentrager AUS E100 is not reflected in my stats also??? 

Was my very first tier X tank!

Thanks for your logic!

PS: for sure you are not one of the "volunteers" in Customer Support?!? 

Edited by Timbaark, 19 November 2019 - 07:33 PM.

divsmo #19 Posted 19 November 2019 - 07:43 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37645 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF

View PostTimbaark, on 19 November 2019 - 06:31 PM, said:

I appreciate your logic. Is same same as theirs. Can you please say  also why Waffentrager AUS E100 is not reflected in my stats also??? 

Was my very first tier X tank!

Thanks for your logic!

PS: for sure you are not one of the "volunteers" in Customer Support?!? 

You probably have the filter ticked to show only what's in your garage, i'm in game now looking at your service record and can see you played 492 games in the wt auf e100 so they are there.

HassenderZerhacker #20 Posted 19 November 2019 - 07:54 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 31740 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

View PostBalc0ra, on 19 November 2019 - 04:49 PM, said:

A: You will get a forum ban for discussing sanctions and tickets.

sorry, but bans without explanations and automated replies that give potentially wrong explanations give us every right to discuss these things here. if they did their job and gave a valid and verifyable reason for the bans, ok, we could accept not discussing them, but as things are, we are discussing automated messages, nothing else.

I saw the other day, someone got a forum ban for publishing an automated message, reason invoked was "privacy".  Pray tell, how can automated messages have a right to privacy???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users