How to damage crew and internal modules mission

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

makisatsea #1 Posted 19 November 2019 - 08:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 52428 battles
Hi..I'm trying to do the missions which I have to destroy 30 modules and crew members in 10 games but I only have proggeto 65 and the French arty tier 8..any ideas?its for the 279 mission 

samuelx43a #2 Posted 19 November 2019 - 08:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27274 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postmakisatsea, on 19 November 2019 - 08:06 PM, said:

Hi..I'm trying to do the missions which I have to destroy 30 modules and crew members in 10 games but I only have proggeto 65 and the French arty tier 8..any ideas?its for the 279 mission 

you accidentially did two threads, so I'll answer in this one.

The thing about crew damage, its the same as module damage, you have a %chance wether you injure the crewman or not.

However, with your extensive battle experience, I'm sure that you should know that by now...

Shooting a cupola generally kills a commander.(this can vary, cos in some tanks there can be more than one)

Shooting the turret cheek generally kills the gunner.

Shooting the back of a turret or hull generally kills the loader/radio operator.

Shooting the frontal hull generally kills the driver.

Also note that the higher calibre the shell, the higher module damage and potentially higher crew death you will get. You can also injure if your cannon has a lot of penetration, since that also influences the damage model.

Personally, I'd do it in the arty since that has a high chance of damaging modules and crew alike

Edited by samuelx43a, 19 November 2019 - 08:17 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users