super pershing tremendous bug in the mantlet model

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SpookyButCheek #1 Posted 20 November 2019 - 12:55 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14906 battles
i ve just completed a test session in the training room, and the response is 100% bad
if the enemy shoots at the SuperPershing's gun he deals full damage and breaks the gun at the same time! that s ridiculous! (***THAT IS NOT HAPPENING TO THE OTHER TANKS eg t34)

Please do fix this absurd thing! the mantlet s got the same hole of the hull... the machine gun port! and it is supposed to be the lone thing useful in that premium tank! WTF!?

Homer_J #2 Posted 20 November 2019 - 01:23 AM

Field Marshal

• 32930 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Tank has been in the game like 8 years and you think you are the first to notice the hole in the armour?

If you don't think it's up to the job then don't buy it.  That approach has worked for me.  Well apart from the fact that I bought it when they said we would be able to get a full refund when they changed the armour layout, which I did.

SpookyButCheek #3 Posted 20 November 2019 - 11:31 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14906 battles

sorry homer, what s the point of your reply? i m saying i ve bought an OLD tank that NOW i known is BUGGED with an hole in the mantlet, and... you say that:

IT S MY FAULT, BECAUSE I HAD TO KNOW BEFORE! WHILE NOBODY TOLD ME THAT THE SUPER MANTLET WAS BUGGED?

Sorry dude but if there is a 8 years old tank with a 8 years old bug, it s only wg's fault! not customers' ! maybe you don t realize the density of your statement,
I m going to contact many contributors because the stupidity of this situation that is "above" my expectations! ah and ofc also your exposition makes it worse... ( :hiding:IT S A 8 YEARS OLD BUG NOBODY FIX IT DEAL WITH IT YOU HAD TO KNOW:facepalm:)
one of the most ridiculous fail ever experienced in my gamer life.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users