Throwing off cliffs without receiving any damage?

physics

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

RoziMaslacak #1 Posted 20 November 2019 - 05:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15383 battles
  • [HR-P] HR-P

My friend and I had a little joke and tried how many stupid ways we could kill ourselves by bouncing off the cliffs, but obviously it's a lot harder than we thought. . .  

What do you think about in-game physics?

shikaka9 #2 Posted 20 November 2019 - 05:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 72156 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostRoziMaslacak, on 20 November 2019 - 04:21 PM, said:

What do you think about in-game physics?

It's not earth physics based..

Dava_117 #3 Posted 20 November 2019 - 05:53 PM

Major General

• 23021 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

LEL.

Looks like it's a know issue, at least that is what devs and staff say.

Henk_die_oorwinar #4 Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:05 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22715 battles
  • [1WJ] 1WJ

Preach OP, preach!

I say it sucks! But apparently the entire WOT communism... sorry, I mean community likes it. Apparently, I am the only person in the game that thinks tanks that can fall of the top of a mountain and suffer no dmg is a bad thing. 

But hey, when you sit infront of a computer the entire day, having your opinions made up for you, ready to go, by somebody else... then maby you too will think it is great.

It kills realistic game play. 

By the by, Enjoying a killer sunset in the desert lads! Free cocktails... with little umbrellas! 

Henk_die_oorwinar #5 Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:35 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22715 battles
  • [1WJ] 1WJ

I see there is another post also mentioning team damage that is off. 

This and the fall dmg that has been switched off kills a very important part of the game. It makes the game less fun. 

There are two reason WOT decided to switch team dmg and fall dmg off:

Team dmg was switched off because people were tk'ing arties because WOT refuses to adress the issue with 3 arties per game. 

Fall dmg was switched off because people were killing themselves because they have had enough of constant 15/5 fixed games. 

So here is a revolutionary thought:

Switch the team dmg and fall dmg back on and then put less arty per match in the game and stop rigging games for 15/5 results... See, suddenly nobody tk's arty and guys stick around in matches.... bloody hell Henk! How did you think of this!

Now I know this is blowing the combined minds of all the WOT fanboys... but take a breath chaps, this is progress

Bordhaw #6 Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:45 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 15308 battles

View PostHenk_die_oorwinar, on 20 November 2019 - 06:35 PM, said:

So here is a revolutionary thought:

Switch the team dmg and fall dmg back on and then put less arty per match in the game and stop rigging games for 15/5 results... See, suddenly nobody tk's arty and guys stick around in matches.... bloody hell Henk! How did you think of this!

Now I know this is blowing the combined minds of all the WOT fanboys... but take a breath chaps, this is progress

No, here's a revolutionary thought - maybe you could just learn to play better..

malachi6 #7 Posted 21 November 2019 - 06:40 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 50929 battles

View PostHenk_die_oorwinar, on 20 November 2019 - 07:05 PM, said:

Preach OP, preach!

I say it sucks! But apparently the entire WOT communism... sorry, I mean community likes it. Apparently, I am the only person in the game that thinks tanks that can fall of the top of a mountain and suffer no dmg is a bad thing. 

But hey, when you sit infront of a computer the entire day, having your opinions made up for you, ready to go, by somebody else... then maby you too will think it is great.

It kills realistic game play. 

By the by, Enjoying a killer sunset in the desert lads! Free cocktails... with little umbrellas! 

You are responding to a person that agrees with you and still use the word entire when you know directly of two people that don't like it.  You then proceed to poison the well by stating anyone that disagrees with you has had their opinion formed for them.  Realistic gameplay with instant repair tracks and hit points? 

I also agree with you and the OP.  Just not the way you constructed a response.

Edited by malachi6, 21 November 2019 - 06:40 AM.

Alukat123 #8 Posted 21 November 2019 - 06:51 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17566 battles

Every nation has some Cliff-Dive ninja tanks? :trollface:

Edited by Alukat123, 21 November 2019 - 06:52 AM.

Also tagged with physics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users