Jump to content


Tanks, Football and Rewards with Matchday


  • Please log in to reply
469 replies to this topic

Drz_Te_Prase #361 Posted 26 May 2020 - 10:30 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13348 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

I didnt get right rewards. No camos , no garage slots. They gave me rewards for this week , for footbal games that didnt even happend yet.This is big cheat or big incompetents by WG team.

 

I dont want to participate in this fraud event any more. 


Edited by Drz_Te_Prase, 26 May 2020 - 10:59 AM.


__Eric__ #362 Posted 26 May 2020 - 10:43 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 40090 battles
  • 1,875
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-15-2013

View PostDrz_Te_Prase, on 26 May 2020 - 09:30 AM, said:

I didnt get right rewards. No camos , no garage slots. They gave me rewards for this week , for footbal games that didnt even happend yet.This is big cheat or big incompetents by WG team.

 

I dont want to participate in this cheating event any more. 


I got my rewards this morning, so perhaps you should have a little patience.

 

And how is this cheating?



Asturias_Army #363 Posted 26 May 2020 - 02:27 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1458 battles
  • 9
  • [MUSS] MUSS
  • Member since:
    02-13-2017

View Post__Eric__, on 26 May 2020 - 10:43 AM, said:


I got my rewards this morning, so perhaps you should have a little patience.

 

And how is this cheating?

 

And you got the right rewards mate? They are giving barrack slots instead of the garage slots they promised and when you write a ticket they just answer "you got a prize now stfu"

 

Dwigt seems to be the only one who cares with our problem. Rest of team doesn't give a crap.

Attached Thumbnails


Edited by Asturias_Army, 26 May 2020 - 02:36 PM.


__Eric__ #364 Posted 26 May 2020 - 03:49 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 40090 battles
  • 1,875
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-15-2013

View PostAsturias_Army, on 26 May 2020 - 01:27 PM, said:

 

And you got the right rewards mate? They are giving barrack slots instead of the garage slots they promised and when you write a ticket they just answer "you got a prize now stfu"

 

Dwigt seems to be the only one who cares with our problem. Rest of team doesn't give a crap.


I predicted 3 matches right and got 3 German styles and some other stuff. So I got what I was supposed to get.



Drz_Te_Prase #365 Posted 26 May 2020 - 04:12 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13348 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

View Post__Eric__, on 26 May 2020 - 03:49 PM, said:


I predicted 3 matches right and got 3 German styles and some other stuff. So I got what I was supposed to get.

Well you did get right rewards but most of as didnt...



Hexley #366 Posted 26 May 2020 - 04:14 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 21083 battles
  • 76
  • Member since:
    07-08-2011

Got some but not all rewards and I think most of them are the wrong ones.

 

Have not got a single X5 exp mission that were promised last week, pretty sure i got barracks slots instead of garage slots.

 

This event is such a clusterf***.



__Eric__ #367 Posted 26 May 2020 - 04:33 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 40090 battles
  • 1,875
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-15-2013

View PostDrz_Te_Prase, on 26 May 2020 - 03:12 PM, said:

Well you did get right rewards but most of as didnt...


I hope they will sort it out for you guys so you also get the rewards you earned.



badabum #368 Posted 26 May 2020 - 04:36 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 54672 battles
  • 393
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011
I also received this week's rewards for last week's predictions, assumed someone messed up on the mission back-end. I can understand things can go wrong, but most of this recent confusion could be avoided by simply explaining what went wrong and what is being done; feels like this event is outsourced to a distant planet outpost and the team is hard to reach for communication.

Bryrup1 #369 Posted 26 May 2020 - 05:05 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 31728 battles
  • 81
  • [REMY] REMY
  • Member since:
    02-02-2014

Hi I also received this week's rewards for last week's predictions, I really wanted last weeks camo's and the X5 bonus and not the barrack slots !

WG what should i do ??

 

Greerings


Edited by Bryrup1, 26 May 2020 - 05:06 PM.


Drz_Te_Prase #370 Posted 26 May 2020 - 06:24 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13348 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

View PostBryrup1, on 26 May 2020 - 05:05 PM, said:

Hi I also received this week's rewards for last week's predictions, I really wanted last weeks camo's and the X5 bonus and not the barrack slots !

WG what should i do ??

 

Greerings

Probably you cant do anything bro... I sent two tickets about this and answers are :" this are rewards and thats it"... Nobody cares.... They screwd up this and dont want to admit it...



Valkyrie_Hound #371 Posted 26 May 2020 - 11:07 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 20468 battles
  • 75
  • [TDITD] TDITD
  • Member since:
    02-28-2017
I love getting any camos, and not to sound ungrateful, but what am I supposed to do with 5 of the same?

Asturias_Army #372 Posted 26 May 2020 - 11:32 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1458 battles
  • 9
  • [MUSS] MUSS
  • Member since:
    02-13-2017

View PostDrz_Te_Prase, on 26 May 2020 - 06:24 PM, said:

Probably you cant do anything bro... I sent two tickets about this and answers are :" this are rewards and thats it"... Nobody cares.... They screwd up this and dont want to admit it...

 

Don't send another ticket. Re-open the old ones. They will answer the same. Re-open. Do it until the message "We understand your concern, and with the situation, we will have to move your ticket to our Specialist for further checking." appears. 

 

Mine appeared the second time I re-opened the ticket.



wolfsrain #373 Posted 27 May 2020 - 08:27 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 73132 battles
  • 490
  • [LASO] LASO
  • Member since:
    11-15-2010
For me was no rewards, no resolution. Not even the wrong rewards... Amazing stuff from WG...but something that i came to expect from them since the last year's continuous fiascos.

gunslingerXXX #374 Posted 27 May 2020 - 08:41 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 15116 battles
  • 4,452
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

Received nothing. One big mess yet again. Someone really should start keeping notes of what is all wrong...

 



kaneloon #375 Posted 27 May 2020 - 08:49 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 33161 battles
  • 4,685
  • [CROWD] CROWD
  • Member since:
    11-18-2011

Tbh I don't know how they keep going on with so many events. For a simple "aim and shoot" game it is impressive what they have done.



Miepie #376 Posted 27 May 2020 - 12:14 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 6379 battles
  • 2,399
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-19-2018

View PostValkyrie_Hound, on 26 May 2020 - 11:07 PM, said:

I love getting any camos, and not to sound ungrateful, but what am I supposed to do with 5 of the same?

Get five German tonks in your garage? :popcorn:



TheDudeAbidesForever #377 Posted 27 May 2020 - 12:19 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10490 battles
  • 155
  • Member since:
    07-23-2013

View PostMiepie, on 27 May 2020 - 12:14 PM, said:

Get five German tonks in your garage? :popcorn:


:teethhappy:

Of course, they will mostly just sit there, as taking them out into the Wonderful World of Creep means you've got to work five times as hard to get any result / pen / bounce with them.

Then again, the Garage is the ultimate Camo!



grokodillus_maximus #378 Posted 27 May 2020 - 07:02 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7486 battles
  • 77
  • [FIEST] FIEST
  • Member since:
    07-27-2019
i got 3 bets correct, but only got 2 camos and 3rd one was the premium day stuff

Rock_n_Rollie #379 Posted 28 May 2020 - 07:27 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20199 battles
  • 771
  • Member since:
    10-11-2017

given the ''speed'' by which the predictions, results & rewards are processed , i am back to the idea that it is not an automated/scripted thing. But rather a trainee dev clicking checkboxes when (s)he is not putting paper in the printer/copier or praying at the shrine of SerB

:)

 

but.. free stuff is free, so i'm not complaining

 



InginerChimist #380 Posted 28 May 2020 - 01:44 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 26658 battles
  • 149
  • [SERPE] SERPE
  • Member since:
    04-08-2014

5 out of 9 are draw how can i win?

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users