• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Engec #1 Posted 21 November 2019 - 05:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 36591 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

HI all, 

I figured its time i say my say re World of tanks and the state that it is in. I would love to hear whom agrees and whom disagrees. Some input from WG and the community manger would be really enlightening. Obviously they wont respond or if they do LOL, it would be automated like the joke of a support section.

These questions are directed at the development team or more the decision makers of development:

1. Why have you not fixed "GOLD" rounds? It is a massive issue. Yes HE's pen needs to be addressed but is less important then "GOLD" rounds. What is the hold up? Are you going to lose to much Money???

2. Why don't you fix Campaign missions? You make modifications to the game and bring out more tanks but you don't adjust campaign missions. HT12 for T55a is almost impossible to do. SPG15 - SPG God is almost impossible to do. Why do you keep promoting for the "uni-cums" to get better tanks? 

3. When are you going to revamp tanks that is long overdue? Why the hell do you bring out more tanks if you haven't revamped old tanks yet to make sense with the games adjustments over time??? There are so many tanks that is completely useless now.

4. Why do you not put all premium tanks on the premium shop at all time? Is the game to unbalanced when there are to many of them. Then this is development issue. Allow all players to be able to get all premium tanks at all times.

5. OP tanks, why??? These tanks are OP and unbalanced please fix it: Object 279e, Obj 907, T95/Chieftan, Premium tier 8 EBR, Tier 9 and 10 EBR's.

6. MM = Still unbalance as hell. You end up in a team that is just plain horrible, why not use your personal rating and match make those people accordingly. Yes if fewer people online than make the circle bigger.

7. The tank line grind, This kind of ties to question 3. Some guns are so useless, it takes forever to be able to grind to the next gun that can actually pen tanks. This is just silly, at least allow a gun to pen and just do less damage. Some tanks you get stock in a game and you can not pen anything from front, side or rear. So you are just in the game for the view. Or your tank is to slow to flank enemy tanks to have a chance to pen them from the side or rear.

8. The splitting of premium accounts was very silly. I wont play World of Warships anymore, I'm not buying the more expensive premium account to have premium on both games and it's not like you made the wot premium accounts much cheaper.

9. Credit grind - This is the one thing that has lost you a lot of players - and if you haven't realized it by now then WOW. Make the credit grind less painful. Also you can say what you want but you have quietly nerved credit grind unless i missed where you announced you were going to reduce the amount of credits you make per game. You have brought some many things in for XP grind but what about credits??? Sure there's the Thursday R750 000 vault thing, but that is a very tiny improvement.

10. Where are all the maps you took out? Swamp was great. When are you bringing them back, holy crap version 1.0 has been out for how long now?

11. How about clan wars for smaller groups of people like 4 or 5 people? Or do you only care about big groups?

I could probably go on for hours.

Please let me know what you're opinions are. I just fell its only me noticing these things and is going to make me go mad.

Maybe we should get Russel Brand to start a revolution for us lol...

For those who just wants to know what the state of WOT is = More new content to try make more money. Don't worry about balancing it. Don't bother with fixing long overdue issues. In other words: Don't care about your gamers/clients just try milk the cow for as much money as possible while you can.

I apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes, English is not my first language.

Regards

Engec

Edited by Engec, 21 November 2019 - 05:23 PM.

shikaka9 #2 Posted 21 November 2019 - 05:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 72156 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
so whats the state?

Engec #3 Posted 21 November 2019 - 05:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 36591 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
its impossible you read the hole post that fast, maybe read it first and then try to be smart

shikaka9 #4 Posted 21 November 2019 - 05:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 72156 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
but will I find answer about "State of WoT" if I will read all this? 

Edited by shikaka9, 21 November 2019 - 05:13 PM.

BR33K1_PAWAH #5 Posted 21 November 2019 - 05:13 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 7664 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Block Quote

The State of WOT at the moment!

Better than ever tbh. The only problem is that we played this game for too long and already squeezed most fun it can offer. Can't blame WG for that.

Engec #6 Posted 21 November 2019 - 05:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 36591 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View Postshikaka9, on 21 November 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

but will I find answer about "State of WoT" if I will read all this? 

Sorry mate maybe this is above your fireplace, like it is for WG to fix long overdue issues

Frostilicus #7 Posted 21 November 2019 - 05:26 PM

Colonel

• Clan Diplomat
  • 23688 battles
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-

Because everything you think is a problem is fine for someone, else - but the thing that makes them hate the game is fine for you :)

Personal opinions, not the shining truth, nor even "The State of WoT"

Dava_117 #8 Posted 21 November 2019 - 05:27 PM

Major General

• 23021 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostEngec, on 21 November 2019 - 05:00 PM, said:

HI all, 

I figured its time i say my say re World of tanks and the state that it is in. I would love to hear whom agrees and whom disagrees. Some input from WG and the community manger would be really enlightening. Obviously they wont respond or if they do LOL, it would be automated like the joke of a support section.

These questions are directed at the development team or more the decision makers of development:

1. Why have you not fixed "GOLD" rounds? It is a massive issue. Yes HE's pen needs to be addressed but is less important then "GOLD" rounds. What is the hold up? Are you going to lose to much Money???

Premium ammo rework test was successful as stated in the HE sandbox. Tanks got more HP and standard round got more alpha so, after ammo rebalance get completed, premium ammo will be the high pen low alpha choice.

2. Why don't you fix Campaign missions? You make modifications to the game and bring out more tanks but you don't adjust campaign missions. HT12 for T55a is almost impossible to do. SPG15 - SPG God is almost impossible to do. Why do you keep promoting for the "uni-cums" to get better tanks? 

Can't say anything about SPG-15, but did HT12 requirement a lot of time during my career. I'm missing the honours, but working on it. And it's not like I'm an unicum. ;)

3. When are you going to revamp tanks that is long overdue? Why the hell do you bring out more tanks if you haven't revamped old tanks yet to make sense with the games adjustments over time??? There are so many tanks that is completely useless now.

Who knows. IS-4 and E100 will be addressed after shell rebalance, other tank we don't know.

4. Why do you not put all premium tanks on the premium shop at all time? Is the game to unbalanced when there are to many of them. Then this is development issue. Allow all players to be able to get all premium tanks at all times.

Guess marketing. If a tank is rare, many will buy it the first time it get on sale, even if it's crap.

5. OP tanks, why??? These tanks are OP and unbalanced please fix it: Object 279e, Obj 907, T95/Chieftan, Premium tier 8 EBR, Tier 9 and 10 EBR's.

Marketing again. You need OP reward for sticking people to CW, considering how bad is as game mode. Also EBR are not OP.

6. MM = Still unbalance as hell. You end up in a team that is just plain horrible, why not use your personal rating and match make those people accordingly. Yes if fewer people online than make the circle bigger.

Time is the answer. If you have to weigh MM on tanks type and personal rating, you need several minutes to make a game.

7. The tank line grind, This kind of ties to question 3. Some guns are so useless, it takes forever to be able to grind to the next gun that can actually pen tanks. This is just silly, at least allow a gun to pen and just do less damage. Some tanks you get stock in a game and you can not pen anything from front, side or rear. So you are just in the game for the view. Or your tank is to slow to flank enemy tanks to have a chance to pen them from the side or rear.

Officially, WoT is a pay to progress game. Guess why are stock tanks there. ;)

8. The splitting of premium accounts was very silly. I wont play World of Warships anymore, I'm not buying the more expensive premium account to have premium on both games and it's not like you made the wot premium accounts much cheaper.

9. Credit grind - This is the one thing that has lost you a lot of players - and if you haven't realized it by now then WOW. Make the credit grind less painful. Also you can say what you want but you have quietly nerved credit grind unless i missed where you announced you were going to reduce the amount of credits you make per game. You have brought some many things in for XP grind but what about credits??? Sure there's the Thursday R750 000 vault thing, but that is a very tiny improvement.

Well, lately WG throw at us a lot of free stuff. Many can be sold for credit too. As a F2P player I never earned as much credit as nowadays.

10. Where are all the maps you took out? Swamp was great. When are you bringing them back, holy crap version 1.0 has been out for how long now?

Last time WG said it take 6-9 months to the map team to (re)make a map. You need to be patient.

11. How about clan wars for smaller groups of people like 4 or 5 people? Or do you only care about big groups?

They discontinued team battles, do you really think will add another game mode without it being a grindfest?

Please let me know what you're opinions are. I just fell its only me noticing these things and is going to make me go mad.

I apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes, English is not my first language.

Regards

Engec

shikaka9 #9 Posted 21 November 2019 - 05:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 72156 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostEngec, on 21 November 2019 - 04:18 PM, said:

Sorry mate maybe this is above your fireplace, like it is for WG to fix long overdue issues

ok, you could leave warning like this " you wont find here any information about state of WoT, just usual OP complaints about his cant git gud moments"

:)

keep it constructive. peace.

GodTank2 #10 Posted 21 November 2019 - 05:33 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8474 battles
  • [RF_] RF_

How is the tier 9 EBR broken? Have you ever played with it? The tank isnt even above-average.

Why make clan wars 3-5 players? Clan wars are supposed to be battles between clans not 4 players playing against another 4 players, thats not a "clan war", not to mention vehicles are not balanced around 3v3 fights. If you cant get 10 people to play then invite more players to the clan.

MM= You get teams that are bad and teams that are good but you only complain about the ones that are bad?

Credit grind is extremely easy , i would even say easier than ever. People are literally sitting in 10-20m credits. You have discounted vehicles , events that give credits , missions , reserve stock , premium tanks , premium account.

Some Campaign missions can be hard to do but you are given the option to skip that mission with orders ( Which you get alot of ). So if you really cant do the mission then use 1 order to skip it.

Bordhaw #11 Posted 21 November 2019 - 08:53 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 15308 battles

View PostEngec, on 21 November 2019 - 04:00 PM, said:

HI all, 

For those who just wants to know what the state of WOT is = More new content to try make more money. Don't worry about balancing it. Don't bother with fixing long overdue issues. In other words: Don't care about your gamers/clients just try milk the cow for as much money as possible while you can.

Regards

Engec

TanculLuiNovac #12 Posted 21 November 2019 - 11:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14057 battles
This crapgame has so many issues that it's a wonder it's 9 years old.

barison1 #13 Posted 21 November 2019 - 11:28 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 44531 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostTanculLuiNovac, on 21 November 2019 - 11:27 PM, said:

This crapgame has so many issues that it's a wonder it's 9 years old.

yet you kept sticking to it for 13k+ games, so it isnt that bad

Stevies_Team #14 Posted 22 November 2019 - 12:42 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14810 battles

The troll RNG and map pinging trolls

Otherwise tolerable

Edited by Stevies_Team, 22 November 2019 - 12:44 AM.

Homer_J #15 Posted 22 November 2019 - 02:21 AM

Field Marshal

• 32930 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostEngec, on 21 November 2019 - 04:00 PM, said:

HI all, 

I figured its time i say my say re World of tanks and the state that it is in. I would love to hear whom agrees and whom disagrees.

1. Is in the works.

2. I have done all those missions and I'm really not that good at the game.  They are far from impossible but were never supposed to be easy.

3. They have said after 1.

4. Hype sells.  People are less likely to buy if they can take their time.

5. Tier 9 EBR is OP?  Are you sure?  Then again I said I was bad at the game.  Anyway, refer to 3.

6. It was never supposed to balance skill and we don't want it to.  Get gud and profit.

7. Press 2.

8. Agreed.

9. Rubbish, we have been swamped with credits this year.  WG have had to put in measures to reduce the credits people have banked up.

10. There's plenty of maps and the others are coming back slowly but whatever you do there's only really 3 maps, the rest just move the scenery around a bit.

11. There are tournaments geared up to small groups, you don't even have to be in a clan.  You need to watch for them.

12. Boy you did go on a bit but well done on having one valid point.

Edited by Homer_J, 22 November 2019 - 02:22 AM.

Also tagged with WOT, Issues, Lies, Problem, State of the game, WG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users