clans skirmishes fun

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

hoveruss #1 Posted 22 November 2019 - 12:41 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 20460 battles
  • [E-VO] E-VO

I had rested by butt in a number of fairly stagnant clans until recently - and have only ever played Randoms. I hadn't even platooned more than a few times.

However, I recently joined a clan which plays loads of skirmishes etc, and does team training - all on teamspeak. 

For those of you who like me, were getting pretty bored with Randoms, and all it brings in the way of haters and idiots, I'd just like to say - try it!

Had a couple of evenings chatting and laughing (getting told off a bit as well though!) playing tier 8 skirmishes. And it's a real game changer. Really really enjoyable, a diverse group of folks from all over Europe, no nastiness, much more strategy and...teamwork! Think I might stay with the game a while longer now.

Anyway - if you haven't tried playing as part of an active clan, give it a go and I think you'll enjoy it. :)

pecopad #2 Posted 22 November 2019 - 03:24 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29785 battles
  • [UGN] UGN

Team games are only good if players know how to play in a team, which most of the players don't.

Team games are only good if teams are balanced, when top clans start trolling, its not fun anymore.

Gruff_ #3 Posted 22 November 2019 - 04:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22862 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
It's a poor alternative to team battles but I've found solace from randoms here too

Dava_117 #4 Posted 22 November 2019 - 04:18 PM

Major General

• 23050 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
TBs were better because of less tryhard around and very varied team setup. But still SH can be fun if well made.

Also tagged with clans, skirmishes, fun

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users