Forum moderator Hates jews

Antisemit

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

MasterYoda_TheDarkone #1 Posted 24 November 2019 - 11:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 26 battles

Got a ban on the forum ,for that i say people are toxic towards jews, and atacks in the battles and after the battles,pm that insults me,my family and my nation israel.

Thinks like the nazis must killed all the jews, that they hope i will get in a gas chambers soon, or that i will die soon,all coments from muslim players,and if i say that i am atacked as a jew i get ban on the forum.

Edited by MasterYoda_TheDarkone, 24 November 2019 - 12:35 PM.

UrQuan #2 Posted 24 November 2019 - 12:06 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21638 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

This is a gaming forum not a political one. It is even in the forum rules to avoid political discussion. You brought politics to the forum? You get a warning point / ban (depending how severe it was). Considering you attempt to do this again in this new post of yours I'm afraid you'll get a (temporary) ban on this account as well. Not to mention that using a second account to circumvent a ban is a forum rule breach in itself.

MasterYoda_TheDarkone #3 Posted 24 November 2019 - 12:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26 battles

History  is not political! You cant censor free speech.BAN my account for 10 years,but my right as a jewish person to defend myself it is owned.

Ok give me a warning but not ban the right to free speech on the first time.

If the moderators dont like jews, i will just quit the forum,i don't lose anything.The last post from me on this game forum!

Edited by MasterYoda_TheDarkone, 24 November 2019 - 12:34 PM.

SiliconSidewinder #4 Posted 24 November 2019 - 12:50 PM

General

• Player
  • 29102 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

well legaly you don't have free speech here because it's a private forum and you don't have the right to say what you want in someone elses house.

what you can do is report the people that say this kind of stuff to the support, best with screenshot and I am confident they will get a ban for it.

Zapfhan #5 Posted 24 November 2019 - 01:09 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 23405 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

Just for a starter. 

You were given a ban for violating the Forum rules and that had nothing to do with your religious  beliefs or place of birth.

As you violated more rules with this thread and your posts this will only prolong the sanction. I Highly recommend to read the Forum rules.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users