[Edited] up moments - when you want to delete the game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Masterman77 #1 Posted 24 November 2019 - 06:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13691 battles

Hi, I am trying to find some replays where the game "[Edited] up you". I think something like teamkill, ghost shell, arty kill you for full hp, etc. you know what I mean. Simply that moments when you want to delete this game. It could be also an older version of the game because team killing was disabled in the game last time. You can send it to me by email, discord or anywhere you want. It's up to you

My email: ContactMasterman77@email.cz

My discord: Masterman77#8824

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy, 29 November 2019 - 02:19 AM.
Please try not to bypass the censorship filter for certain words.

G01ngToxicCommand0 #2 Posted 29 November 2019 - 02:16 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37465 battles

View PostMasterman77, on 24 November 2019 - 06:07 PM, said:

Hi, I am trying to find some replays where the game "fuc up you". I think something like teamkill, ghost shell, arty kill you for full hp, etc. you know what I mean. Simply that moments when you want to delete this game. It could be also an older version of the game because team killing was disabled in the game last time. You can send it to me by email, discord or anywhere you want. It's up to you

Just delete and find something better to do - picking your feet offers a better experience IMO.

Inappropriate_noob #3 Posted 29 November 2019 - 04:18 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 17506 battles

View PostMasterman77, on 24 November 2019 - 06:07 PM, said:

Hi, I am trying to find some replays where the game "[Edited] up you". I think something like teamkill, ghost shell, arty kill you for full hp, etc. you know what I mean. Simply that moments when you want to delete this game. It could be also an older version of the game because team killing was disabled in the game last time. You can send it to me by email, discord or anywhere you want. It's up to you

Everytime I log in, just now a few games in the new Hell cat, watch QB's review ok, try to do useful crap, wiped out in an instant, tried two games in the Skorpion G, game lag, not sure if there has been a server glitch, but alt f4'd in utter disgust, didn't help when some donkey put a medium where a TD is mean to be.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users