Jump to content


K-91 is supposed to have an autoloader?

K-91 MT/TD Hybrid DPM Camo Mobility

  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Lanrefni #1 Posted 24 November 2019 - 10:33 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 34756 battles
  • 5,118
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

Umm...

Spoiler

 

And no I am not asking for a buff. I mean sure, it already has lightning-fast reload,but it has no autoloader!


Edited by lnfernaI, 24 November 2019 - 10:34 PM.


LCpl_Jones #2 Posted 24 November 2019 - 10:36 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13381 battles
  • 1,355
  • Member since:
    06-17-2017
and so is the shitbarn :great:

_cro_magnon #3 Posted 24 November 2019 - 10:38 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 33358 battles
  • 2,854
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-21-2012
Not all "automatic loading systems" are autoloaders like French ones. IS-7 has autoloader, but it's not revolver like in AMX 13 tanks, it's just semi-automated system that makes loader's job easier. Without more detailed description or blueprint you can't really tell which system it was supposed to have.

Edited by _cro_magnon, 24 November 2019 - 10:38 PM.


fwhaatpiraat #4 Posted 24 November 2019 - 10:49 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 60163 battles
  • 2,068
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013
I have it in my garage for a while already, I should play it. That gun seems awesome.

Russian hoover med with autoloader, wouldn't be surprised if that comes into the game. Before IS-4 and E100 buffs.

NekoPuffer_PPP #5 Posted 24 November 2019 - 11:20 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 34868 battles
  • 4,138
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostlnfernaI, on 24 November 2019 - 11:33 PM, said:

Umm...

Spoiler

 

And no I am not asking for a buff. I mean sure, it already has lightning-fast reload,but it has no autoloader!

 

Automatic Loading System =/= "Autoloader"

 

It just means it doesn't need a Loader crew member. It's kind of like how the IS-3A was before they gave that thing a russian autoreloader...it doesn't have the Loader crew member.

 

If it had a clip, it would say "magazine" in the text, but it doesn't. It's an automatic loading system, not a magazine/clip burst-style reloading/firing system.



DuncaN_101 #6 Posted 24 November 2019 - 11:28 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 56584 battles
  • 3,118
  • [TEC] TEC
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View Postfwhaatpiraat, on 24 November 2019 - 10:49 PM, said:

I have it in my garage for a while already, I should play it. That gun seems awesome.

Russian hoover med with autoloader, wouldn't be surprised if that comes into the game. Before IS-4 and E100 buffs.

you should ... it's a nice medium

 

a little odd but hey ho that makes it intresting



Lanrefni #7 Posted 25 November 2019 - 12:21 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 34756 battles
  • 5,118
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View PostNekoPuffer_PPP, on 25 November 2019 - 12:20 AM, said:

 

Automatic Loading System =/= "Autoloader"

 

It just means it doesn't need a Loader crew member. It's kind of like how the IS-3A was before they gave that thing a russian autoreloader...it doesn't have the Loader crew member.

 

If it had a clip, it would say "magazine" in the text, but it doesn't. It's an automatic loading system, not a magazine/clip burst-style reloading/firing system.

Very well, it is clear now.

 

But doesn't that mean it should have an autoreloader in that case...?

View PostDuncaN_101, on 25 November 2019 - 12:28 AM, said:

you should ... it's a nice medium

it's less MT, more TD.



DuncaN_101 #8 Posted 25 November 2019 - 08:19 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 56584 battles
  • 3,118
  • [TEC] TEC
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011
It's more versatile than that... And less stealthy so no. Not in my opinion

Cobra6 #9 Posted 25 November 2019 - 08:57 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16531 battles
  • 17,655
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Automatic Loading system =/= Autoloader.

 

It just means the loading of the shell is automated, not that it has a magazine per-se.

 

Cobra 6



Lanrefni #10 Posted 25 November 2019 - 11:29 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 34756 battles
  • 5,118
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View PostDuncaN_101, on 25 November 2019 - 09:19 AM, said:

It's more versatile than that... And less stealthy so no. Not in my opinion

don't you have a camo crew and thousands of camo directives by this point?



leggasiini #11 Posted 25 November 2019 - 11:44 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 17700 battles
  • 6,442
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    12-01-2012
It also was meant to be a heavy tank IRL with much more armor than what it has now. Its still weights 45 tons in-game it was supposed to weight IRL, which is heavier than what you would expect from a tank from that size (it really isn't much bigger than 140 or T62A if bigger at all, but somehow its 50% heavier...).

DuncaN_101 #12 Posted 25 November 2019 - 11:45 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 56584 battles
  • 3,118
  • [TEC] TEC
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View PostlnfernaI, on 25 November 2019 - 11:29 AM, said:

don't you have a camo crew and thousands of camo directives by this point?

Directives yes... 

Not full camo on the crew (yet) 



fwhaatpiraat #13 Posted 25 November 2019 - 11:47 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 60163 battles
  • 2,068
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

View Postleggasiini, on 25 November 2019 - 11:44 AM, said:

It also was meant to be a heavy tank IRL with much more armor than what it has now. Its still weights 45 tons in-game it was supposed to weight IRL, which is heavier than what you would expect from a tank from that size (it really isn't much bigger than 140 or T62A if bigger at all, but somehow its 50% heavier...).

Extra stalinium ;)



TungstenHitman #14 Posted 25 November 2019 - 11:50 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 30766 battles
  • 6,065
  • [B_M_G] B_M_G
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016
So was the SRTV siege mode Swedish TDs. There's nothing wrong with these tanks being made A-Ls so long as they're sensibly balanced in terms of a DPM penalty along with alpha and mag damage that doesn't take the P. Otherwise, for anyone to say tank "X" would be broken or op if were an A-L, would be wrong. 

Balc0ra #15 Posted 25 November 2019 - 11:52 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 74388 battles
  • 21,280
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

Well... as explained above.

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users