• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

starwarser007 #1 Posted 25 November 2019 - 10:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13011 battles
  • [DUTAT] DUTAT

Hello,

I'm just going to ask you to check my statistics and tell me what's going on/ what I'm doing wrong?

https://wot-life.com/eu/player/starwarser007-503877665/

Thank you in advance

Edited by starwarser007, 25 November 2019 - 10:09 PM.

Bradders8 #2 Posted 26 November 2019 - 10:12 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11608 battles
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-

View Poststarwarser007, on 25 November 2019 - 10:09 PM, said:

Hello,

I'm just going to ask you to check my statistics and tell me what's going on/ what I'm doing wrong?

https://wot-life.com/eu/player/starwarser007-503877665/

Thank you in advance

I can give my 2 cents but there are a few regular posters on the forum who may know better.

Tiers

Your average damage and wn8 on your t10s is not great while you are a lot more competitive it seems at t9. Try to work with t8 and t9 until you feel more comfortable stepping in to t10 regularly. We all make mistakes every time we play WOT but without trying to be harsh you obviously make quite a few in t10, this will be punished by 750 alpha most times you mess up bad. 

Heavies vs Meds

You seem more competent with your meds rather than heavies. Without seeing replays it's difficult to say while exactly but I would take a guess a two things. Firstly I'm guessing you are trading really bad with heavies. Secondly perhaps you are making the initial wrong decisions to head somewhere either alone or without adequate support and you are being over run before you can get sufficient damage.

Every one to some degree when you are loading in looks at your spawn, your team, enemy team, where you imagine taking your tank and then formulate a plan from that. I may do that better than you but there are people out there that also do it far better than me. That helps a lot with initial setup. Then comes situational awareness- knowing when a flank is Fu##ed and needing to get out, seeing how the game is progressing and putting yourself in positions to get the maximum use. It's difficult sometimes, higher wn8 players do it better than low but it is something that can get better with time if you are prepared to invest brain power into the game.

Watch youtubers explaining tanks, look to see how they play them and where they take them on certain maps, you can learn a thing or to that way.

Mimos_A #3 Posted 26 November 2019 - 10:28 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29227 battles
  • [SPESH] SPESH

Average damage/wn8 going up, winrate going down and your low number of vehicles spotted suggests you're too passive and depend too much on your team.

You also started playing higher tiers, to do well, your damage needs to rise according to your tank's hitpoints as you go up the tiers, instead, your damage per game seems to significantly stagnate at anything over tier 8, which suggests that, for now, that's your ceiling.

All in all, stick to some tier 6, 7 and 8 tanks you like and try to play more active. It's not only about getting the damage in, it's also about getting vision for your team, taking key positions quick, sometimes taking a hit for the team.

If you want more specific tips, the best thing to do is upload your last five games to wotreplays and post the links here, there's some active forumites who are great players and always ready to have a look and give good advice.

Also tagged with stats, help, winrate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users