Account wiping

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

_DeadWolf #1 Posted 26 November 2019 - 03:05 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 23885 battles
  • [B-MBT] B-MBT

i dont trust asking this in a support ticket out of fear that the chump who reads my ticket will assume im asking for my account to be wiped so im asking here instead. if i wanted only my stats to be wiped but nothing else, is it possible? all the time and effort, money for free xp, the tanks ive collected, i dont want that wasted simply to reset my stats. eventually im gonna hit my ceiling as im about 70% of the way to completing my collection of tanks and after that, i wanna focus on my own personal goals with the tanks ive collected. getting all 3 marks, over 1k avg xp etc. and i want that shown on my record, like a kind of showcase of my collection without all the junk in between of tanks ive grinded, especially the utter crap that nobody enjoys

rerolling and using a ton of money for free xp is the only obvious option but honestly who has that kind of money to waste for something that isnt all that important and merely a pursuit of aesthetics. if i cant get only the service record wiped then ill just have deal with all the junk cluttering my service record 

jabster #2 Posted 26 November 2019 - 06:06 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12771 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Post_DeadWolf, on 26 November 2019 - 02:05 AM, said:

i dont trust asking this in a support ticket out of fear that the chump who reads my ticket will assume im asking for my account to be wiped so im asking here instead. if i wanted only my stats to be wiped but nothing else, is it possible? all the time and effort, money for free xp, the tanks ive collected, i dont want that wasted simply to reset my stats. eventually im gonna hit my ceiling as im about 70% of the way to completing my collection of tanks and after that, i wanna focus on my own personal goals with the tanks ive collected. getting all 3 marks, over 1k avg xp etc. and i want that shown on my record, like a kind of showcase of my collection without all the junk in between of tanks ive grinded, especially the utter crap that nobody enjoys

rerolling and using a ton of money for free xp is the only obvious option but honestly who has that kind of money to waste for something that isnt all that important and merely a pursuit of aesthetics. if i cant get only the service record wiped then ill just have deal with all the junk cluttering my service record 

Not possible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users