Jump to content


So it can happen...........


  • Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Inappropriate_noob #1 Posted 26 November 2019 - 03:39 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 17513 battles
  • 5,354
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

Skorpion G, horrible team dependant TD,if they gave it -10degrees of gun depression and a tad more armour it would be a decent tank, anyway I digress,on my alt,stats for this are steadily,ie slowly rising nowhere near shining glorious like you pro's out there, (I got it half price to which was nice) but at 48% after 21 battles,going in the right direction.

 

As for stats on this account,welI I think I broke the system, as they are never going to change never mind how hard I try.



Desyatnik_Pansy #2 Posted 26 November 2019 - 04:51 AM

    Bartender

  • Moderator
  • 18415 battles
  • 26,907
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View PostInappropriate_noob, on 26 November 2019 - 02:39 AM, said:

but at 48% after 21 battles,going in the right direction.

 

21 Battles is a very small sample though. That's like just one more battle than I average a session, and I could have a session of like 70%+ or 30%, but in the end it all evens out. 



Ceeb #3 Posted 26 November 2019 - 08:39 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 33297 battles
  • 6,393
  • [BEXF] BEXF
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View PostInappropriate_noob, on 26 November 2019 - 02:39 AM, said:

Skorpion G, horrible team dependant TD,if they gave it -10degrees of gun depression and a tad more armour it would be a decent tank, anyway I digress,on my alt,stats for this are steadily,ie slowly rising nowhere near shining glorious like you pro's out there, (I got it half price to which was nice) but at 48% after 21 battles,going in the right direction.

 

As for stats on this account,welI I think I broke the system, as they are never going to change never mind how hard I try.

 

Its not team dependant and I read that as "I need to be carried" its not a sniping TD its a support TD, its Map dependent.,  I personally dont like it, As its a glass cannon, now I love the Tier 8 Chinese prem TD which I think is a better tank than the Skorp G. Its also more forgiving than the G.

 

Giving it Dicker Max/St Emil depression is wrong and would make it slightly OP.  It has speed over the other two.

 



kdaag #4 Posted 26 November 2019 - 09:50 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28542 battles
  • 41
  • [-GODS] -GODS
  • Member since:
    12-10-2015

Haha Scorpion G is NOT team dependant, this tank is great and has no problems meeting tier Xs.

 

I am a very average player but with 43% win rate it seems that you are very dependant on a team that carries you in every game. I suggest that you watch some "learn how to play" videos on youtube and try to become less of a liability to your team. As it stands right now you could play a Chieftan in a tier 8 match up and still not carry the game...



AeyT #5 Posted 26 November 2019 - 11:11 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5959 battles
  • 54
  • Member since:
    05-25-2019

The skorp g is the best t8 tank destroyer in the game.

If you cant make it work im sorry but its not the tank's issue.



MrBigodes #6 Posted 26 November 2019 - 11:16 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 10308 battles
  • 60
  • [_AKA_] _AKA_
  • Member since:
    12-13-2010

View PostAeyT, on 26 November 2019 - 10:11 AM, said:

The skorp g is the best t8 tank destroyer in the game.

If you cant make it work im sorry but its not the tank's issue.

Dont say what yopu dont know.

 

Maybe for you and with around 5k battles you dont know.

As I said before.

Its big,hard to hide.

You need to close the aim or you will fail shout,alot.

No armor 

Bad camo

Gun numbers, big lie

 

 

 



Stevies_Team #7 Posted 26 November 2019 - 11:24 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14841 battles
  • 1,626
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016

Prefer the Ravioli to skorp or WZ, at least the gun is fun

 

The other two are really for Tier 10 work with their spanky guns



Ceeb #8 Posted 26 November 2019 - 11:26 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 33297 battles
  • 6,393
  • [BEXF] BEXF
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View PostMrBigodes, on 26 November 2019 - 10:16 AM, said:

Dont say what yopu dont know.

 

Maybe for you and with around 5k battles you dont know.

As I said before.

Its big,hard to hide.

You need to close the aim or you will fail shout,alot.

No armor 

Bad camo

Gun numbers, big lie

 

 

 

 

Just becuase its bad for you and the OP, doesnt mean its bad for everyone, Just see the responses in the thread you started. AeyT, might have 5k battles but he is a better Tanker than you, re-roll or not.

 



Mimos_A #9 Posted 26 November 2019 - 11:40 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29227 battles
  • 2,465
  • [SPESH] SPESH
  • Member since:
    05-30-2015
Had it as rental. Didn't like it much, but it is not team dependent at all. You're an absolute menace to people that mess up, the alpha is scary for most enemies and the gun and pen is good enough that it's one of the few tier 8's that doesn't care about MM. I'd say most people that don't like it try to play it as a bushwanking sniper, which it simply isn't. It's way better at popping up somewhere unexpected, smack someone in the face, relocate, rinse and repeat.

Solstad1069 #10 Posted 26 November 2019 - 11:50 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 45158 battles
  • 3,647
  • Member since:
    06-15-2013

View PostStevies_Team, on 26 November 2019 - 11:24 AM, said:

Prefer the Ravioli to skorp or WZ, at least the gun is fun

 

The other two are really for Tier 10 work with their spanky guns

 

Ravioli have better gun stats, yes. Everything else is worse.
Maybe i would have bought the WZ because i hear its a great premium, but whats the point when ALL chinese top tier TDs are useless.

Like my Skorpion crew is used in Rhm and E25, all premium crews should be used in regular tech tree tanks.



Stevies_Team #11 Posted 26 November 2019 - 11:58 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14841 battles
  • 1,626
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016
If you're a serious TD dude then the WZ is deffo the number 1 choice, it has fab camo and bouncy armour

Edited by Stevies_Team, 26 November 2019 - 12:00 PM.


Richthoffen #12 Posted 26 November 2019 - 12:53 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 30618 battles
  • 2,670
  • [MS-] MS-
  • Member since:
    12-23-2011

play the tank to its abilities, don't try to force your gameplay onto the tank.

can't judge the tank itself as I don't own it but if it plays anything like the Borsig..



Inappropriate_noob #13 Posted 26 November 2019 - 01:26 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 17513 battles
  • 5,354
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View PostCeeb, on 26 November 2019 - 08:39 AM, said:

 

Its not team dependant and I read that as "I need to be carried" its not a sniping TD its a support TD, its Map dependent.,  I personally dont like it, As its a glass cannon, now I love the Tier 8 Chinese prem TD which I think is a better tank than the Skorp G. Its also more forgiving than the G.

 

Giving it Dicker Max/St Emil depression is wrong and would make it slightly OP.  It has speed over the other two.

 

But it is,don't know if you have one or not,but sometimes you get a good spot,just to watch your team fold or a flank totally ignored,pushing  in this  thing normally goes one,and that is straight  back to garage.

12:30 Added after 3 minute

View PostStevies_Team, on 26 November 2019 - 11:58 AM, said:

If you're a serious TD dude then the WZ is deffo the number 1 choice, it has fab camo and bouncy armour

Mine never bounced that much,surprisingly,the one I Found to bounce aton was the new Turtle,which isn't that bad, trumps the TS 5 with its gun depression,even though the TS 5 has good alpha damage.

12:36 Added after 9 minute

View Postkdaag, on 26 November 2019 - 09:50 AM, said:

Haha Scorpion G is NOT team dependant, this tank is great and has no problems meeting tier Xs.

 

I am a very average player but with 43% win rate it seems that you are very dependant on a team that carries you in every game. I suggest that you watch some "learn how to play" videos on youtube and try to become less of a liability to your team. As it stands right now you could play a Chieftan in a tier 8 match up and still not carry the game...

I have watched all the vids,so has everyone else,sure when Skillz and co strut their stuff it looks amazing, isn't it funny then that we never the same games as them, I'm sure that by the time I have equalled the amount of battles,that I have in the Skorp this account,with my alt,my WR will be substantially higher,that is the ultimate challenge of that account which as it happens cameabout unintentionally.



Ceeb #14 Posted 26 November 2019 - 01:47 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 33297 battles
  • 6,393
  • [BEXF] BEXF
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View PostInappropriate_noob, on 26 November 2019 - 12:26 PM, said:

But it is,don't know if you have one or not,but sometimes you get a good spot,just to watch your team fold or a flank totally ignored,pushing  in this  thing normally goes one,and that is straight  back to garage.

 

I'm no good in the Skorp. But, but it isnt "find your spot" kinda TD, its a support TD.  Its a TD where you wait or pop out and shoot your load in someones face, then relocate.



Inappropriate_noob #15 Posted 26 November 2019 - 02:13 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 17513 battles
  • 5,354
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View PostCeeb, on 26 November 2019 - 01:47 PM, said:

 

I'm no good in the Skorp. But, but it isnt "find your spot" kinda TD, its a support TD.  Its a TD where you wait or pop out and shoot your load in someones face, then relocate.

I don't know why but your terminology in that reply had me giggling like a mad idiot, I may add you can also support from the rear, and move forward as the battle progresses that is if some one hasn't done the dirty to you first.



MeetriX #16 Posted 26 November 2019 - 02:20 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 24401 battles
  • 4,064
  • [_ACE] _ACE
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012
A tad more armor is still no armor, but a lot heavier.

demon_tank #17 Posted 26 November 2019 - 02:21 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27397 battles
  • 1,654
  • [RED_S] RED_S
  • Member since:
    11-18-2012

View PostInappropriate_noob, on 26 November 2019 - 02:39 AM, said:

Skorpion G, horrible team dependant TD,if they gave it -10degrees of gun depression and a tad more armour it would be a decent tank, anyway I digress,on my alt,stats for this are steadily,ie slowly rising nowhere near shining glorious like you pro's out there, (I got it half price to which was nice) but at 48% after 21 battles,going in the right direction.

 

As for stats on this account,welI I think I broke the system, as they are never going to change never mind how hard I try.

Explain to me how Skill4ltu (go watch his stream or youtube) has 3k+ average dmg on this horrible tank called Skorpion G which is a record for all his Tier 8 tanks.

 

All of them. Infact 3k dmg in on par with tier 9 tanks.

 

Maybe Skorpion G is one of the best tier 8 tanks and you just SUCK WITH IT.

 

You re a bad player. Skorpion G is a fine tank.


Edited by demon_tank, 26 November 2019 - 02:22 PM.


24doom24 #18 Posted 26 November 2019 - 02:32 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8723 battles
  • 655
  • [WW3] WW3
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012

View PostMrBigodes, on 26 November 2019 - 10:16 AM, said:

Dont say what yopu dont know.

 

Maybe for you and with around 5k battles you dont know.

As I said before.

Its big,hard to hide.

You need to close the aim or you will fail shout,alot.

No armor 

Bad camo

Gun numbers, big lie

 

 

 

I've two marked the Skorpion G, you're talking straight trash. Also kinda hypocritical of you to shame the number of battles he has when you've only played 37 games in the Skorpion G. Yet you make all these assumptions about it.

 

 

 

 


Edited by 24doom24, 26 November 2019 - 02:33 PM.


Echotun #19 Posted 26 November 2019 - 02:34 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22704 battles
  • 633
  • [FA-1] FA-1
  • Member since:
    03-15-2015
Post a few replays of how bad the Skorpion is for you, and maybe we will be able to give you some pointers. 

Mr_Bator #20 Posted 26 November 2019 - 04:17 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 1627 battles
  • 108
  • [-UM] -UM
  • Member since:
    04-12-2015

View PostInappropriate_noob, on 26 November 2019 - 02:39 AM, said:

Skorpion G, horrible team dependant TD,if they gave it -10degrees of gun depression and a tad more armour it would be a decent tank, anyway I digress,on my alt,stats for this are steadily,ie slowly rising nowhere near shining glorious like you pro's out there, (I got it half price to which was nice) but at 48% after 21 battles,going in the right direction.

 

As for stats on this account,welI I think I broke the system, as they are never going to change never mind how hard I try.

48% is about average, right? Good job!

Maybe we can play some battles together, we could help each other when one of us messes up haha.

:izmena:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users