Someone should sue WG for playing with players health (marathon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

jaxx77 #1 Posted 27 November 2019 - 10:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3357 battles

Yeah, you could say you don't have to do the marathon.

However the reality is many players are irresponsible or young and will try to get the tank without concern for their own health.

I get that normal healthy person can spend moderate amount of time playing their favorite games. But WG policy to push players to play more and more is getting out of hand. Even big companies like Blizzard promote healthy gameplay with their loading screens "take WoW with moderation", "don't forget to go out with your friends" etc. WG on the other hand is like greedy monster that all it cares is to make people play more and more at no matter what cost. Such attitude can even have reverse effect and make people sick of WoT after a while.

Get real WG.

As for the players, you will never be able to buy back the time you spent chasing WG rewards, and I dont think they care.

_6i6_ #2 Posted 27 November 2019 - 10:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20241 battles
  • [A__K] A__K

View Postjaxx77, on 27 November 2019 - 11:08 PM, said:

Yeah, you could say you don't have to do the marathon.

However the reality is many players are irresponsible or young and will try to get the tank without concern for their own health.

I get that normal healthy person can spend moderate amount of time playing their favorite games. But WG policy to push players to play more and more is getting out of hand. Even big companies like Blizzard promote healthy gameplay with their loading screens "take WoW with moderation", "don't forget to go out with your friends" etc. WG on the other hand is like greedy monster that all it cares is to make people play more and more at no matter what cost. Such attitude can even have reverse effect and make people sick of WoT after a while.

Get real WG.

As for the players, you will never be able to buy back the time you spent chasing WG rewards, and I dont think they care.

You dont have to do everything that WG throws on the table you know..

You can just ignore the marathon

Desyatnik_Pansy #3 Posted 27 November 2019 - 10:11 PM

Bartender

• 18395 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
It is possible to play only like half the marathon and then buy the package at a discount if it's anything like previous marathons. That is what I plan on doing, and frankly it is only your own fault if you force yourself to play for the marathon in an unhealthy way.

Homer_J #4 Posted 27 November 2019 - 10:12 PM

Field Marshal

• 32930 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I've seen enough topics like this to know where it's going to go.

Topic closed.

And since you like advice OP, take the forum with some moderation. :great:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users