Jump to content


Why Thank You Wargaming!

#freestuff

  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

MPV_11 #1 Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:10 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36694 battles
  • 411
  • Member since:
    01-09-2015

An unexpected treat as I logged in today!

 



Flicka #2 Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:16 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23473 battles
  • 249
  • [CELL] CELL
  • Member since:
    10-25-2011

And this is why it is always good to be unprepared.

 

But thank you for posting this in a forum where this has been discussed last few days extensively.

 

Made me giggle a bit...then sad again (wot players these days)...



Ceeb #3 Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:26 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 33297 battles
  • 6,393
  • [BEXF] BEXF
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View PostMPV_11, on 28 November 2019 - 12:10 PM, said:

An unexpected treat as I logged in today!

 


Well I'm happy for you :) 

 



Balc0ra #4 Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:26 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 74420 battles
  • 21,302
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostFlicka, on 28 November 2019 - 01:16 PM, said:

But thank you for posting this in a forum where this has been discussed last few days extensively.

 

It has, but then again the rewards was not fully revealed until today.

 

Either way, not complaining. Last year we got bonds and credits. This year the focus was on crew and research with a few other bonsues. I'll take it.


Edited by Balc0ra, 28 November 2019 - 01:28 PM.


Argedeava #5 Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:29 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 39936 battles
  • 680
  • [SKUT] SKUT
  • Member since:
    10-02-2013
Unexpeted occasion to be gratefull for those who enjoy.

Richthoffen #6 Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:32 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 30618 battles
  • 2,670
  • [MS-] MS-
  • Member since:
    12-23-2011

its a free tank and other stuff, thats always nice, will have to give it a test drive but stats don't look that promissing.

on the other hand i still have all the gift tanks in my garage



MPV_11 #7 Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:35 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36694 battles
  • 411
  • Member since:
    01-09-2015

View PostFlicka, on 28 November 2019 - 12:16 PM, said:

And this is why it is always good to be unprepared.

 

But thank you for posting this in a forum where this has been discussed last few days extensively.

 

Made me giggle a bit...then sad again (wot players these days)...


To be fair I didn't read the Hellcat II stuff today as it wasn't something I'm interested in so didn't realise it was part of this reward stuff. And most of it was posted this morning - can't actually easily find anything in Gameplay that obviously covered this so not sure what I wasn't reading.... ;-)

 

But I'm glad I bought a bit of vicarious joy to some 



BeefCrtinBandit #8 Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:46 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7958 battles
  • 744
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    05-03-2016
thanks for nothing. 

TungstenHitman #9 Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:52 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 30786 battles
  • 6,084
  • [B_M_G] B_M_G
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View PostBalc0ra, on 28 November 2019 - 12:26 PM, said:

 

 

 

Either way, not complaining. Last year we got bonds and credits. This year the focus was on crew and research with a few other bonsues. I'll take it.

 

While free stuff is free stuff and always welcome, the problem I see with this years loyalty gifts is that they're pretty much useless type of gifts to the long time established players they're giving them too since a lot of established players will have probably most all the tanks they want and with good crews so giving players blueprints to unlock tanks they already have and upskill crews that are already very good feels like getting nothing really lol

 

So ya, bonds and credits always good. 



Oldewolfe #10 Posted 28 November 2019 - 02:54 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 531 battles
  • 455
  • Member since:
    10-22-2017

I'll be Logging in soon myself, won't get the Good Stuff on this Account as it's only like 2yrs Olde, but I will on my NA....

 

This is what Sticking Around thru Good and Bad gets ya sometimes....      No Plans to change my mind either, I like the Game even if it doesn'y like my Garage as much as I do...     lol



RedoubtableSpirit #11 Posted 30 November 2019 - 02:52 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6487 battles
  • 43
  • [CHIRO] CHIRO
  • Member since:
    09-13-2015

View PostFlicka, on 28 November 2019 - 01:16 PM, said:

And this is why it is always good to be unprepared.

 

But thank you for posting this in a forum where this has been discussed last few days extensively.

 

Made me giggle a bit...then sad again (wot players these days)...

 

Not everyone spends every waking minute on the forums. 

 

I imagine that it's doing that that is making you sad.



Balc0ra #12 Posted 30 November 2019 - 03:42 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 74420 battles
  • 21,302
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostTungstenHitman, on 28 November 2019 - 01:52 PM, said:

 

While free stuff is free stuff and always welcome, the problem I see with this years loyalty gifts is that they're pretty much useless type of gifts to the long time established players they're giving them too since a lot of established players will have probably most all the tanks they want and with good crews so giving players blueprints to unlock tanks they already have and upskill crews that are already very good feels like getting nothing really lol

 

So ya, bonds and credits always good. 

 

Well, I only have 8 more tier 9 left to grind before I'm done. So I got mostly national and universal. And thus with those I could push some of those down to around or below 100K. I'm almost done with the WZ-120 I bought 2 days ago after less than 20 games due to it. So for me that was a bonus.

 

I've not even used the 5K bonds I got last year, and credits are not an issue atm. But those bonds and credits did wonders for my NA account with less than 1K games. So there it was the other way around. Crew books helps everyone so.

 

 



UrQuan #13 Posted 30 November 2019 - 04:37 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21647 battles
  • 7,345
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011
i'm happy with the crew books myself. Will be able to kickstart a new crew into great status fast (and the big one crew book would be excellent for some overburdened commander on a low crew tank)

Desyatnik_Pansy #14 Posted 30 November 2019 - 04:39 PM

    Bartender

  • Moderator
  • 18415 battles
  • 26,907
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View PostUrQuan, on 30 November 2019 - 03:37 PM, said:

i'm happy with the crew books myself. Will be able to kickstart a new crew into great status fast (and the big one crew book would be excellent for some overburdened commander on a low crew tank)

 

And I was dumb and wasted 'em. But oh well, I don't have any crews that need particular jumpstarts and instead it's more just bumping up already fairly decent crews.



shikaka9 #15 Posted 30 November 2019 - 08:08 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 72193 battles
  • 1,314
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013
Everybody dance now....




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users