Jump to content


Mission 15 MT ( T55A and Obj)


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Iksde #1 Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:48 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 25716 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    02-24-2011

Seriously Wargaming, fix this mission ! with new MatchMaking in tiers 9-10  we have 2 TD for 15 people shooting them ....

 

I do mission before new MM, and now to do them again for the extra reward it's clearly impossible !!!



Balc0ra #2 Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:56 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 74388 battles
  • 21,280
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
Play a tier X med and get GB. For some reason not that uncommon anymore. And plenty of TD's at the back to farm.

geoff99 #3 Posted 28 November 2019 - 02:04 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 43310 battles
  • 317
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    09-20-2012

View PostBalc0ra, on 28 November 2019 - 12:56 PM, said:

Play a tier X med and get GB. For some reason not that uncommon anymore. And plenty of TD's at the back to farm.


Thanks. Have been grinding MT15/4 for ages and had completely forgotten about GB.



snowlywhite #4 Posted 28 November 2019 - 02:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26102 battles
  • 558
  • Member since:
    01-05-2018

use months when tds are ToTT? Last month was raining with tds...

 

though I did it "naturally". Just noticed at the end that I've farmed enough tds; without tott or me trying to do the mission or anything... Anyway, it's not a mission you can plan for. Play and... sooner or later it'll happen.



MightyBalls_2 #5 Posted 28 November 2019 - 02:09 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7973 battles
  • 172
  • [MITY] MITY
  • Member since:
    12-25-2014

View PostIksde, on 28 November 2019 - 01:48 PM, said:

Seriously Wargaming, fix this mission ! with new MatchMaking in tiers 9-10  we have 2 TD for 15 people shooting them ....

 

I do mission before new MM, and now to do them again for the extra reward it's clearly impossible !!!

 

Its the same with all missions, you need to kill 2 arties, there will be none... Need to spot you get Himmalsdorph, you need to bounce shots you will get Provirovka with 3 arty.

13:12 Added after 2 minute

View PostBalc0ra, on 28 November 2019 - 01:56 PM, said:

Play a tier X med and get GB. For some reason not that uncommon anymore. And plenty of TD's at the back to farm.

 

I have not had Grand Battles for months, even though I have it enabled.



feoffle3 #6 Posted 28 November 2019 - 02:25 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 12711 battles
  • 124
  • [SKIL1] SKIL1
  • Member since:
    05-24-2015

MT15.3 I managed with honours, after initially using orders out of frustration.

 

I ended up doing it with the TVP T50/51 on Malinovka, full tier 10, 4 TDs on the enemy team. It was one of those awesome battles that lasts quite a long time, and, I didn't realise I had done it until the end of the battle and the completion screen showed up. Got my 4 orders back. :)

 

 



Desyatnik_Pansy #7 Posted 28 November 2019 - 04:14 PM

    Bartender

  • Moderator
  • 18395 battles
  • 26,873
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View Postfeoffle3, on 28 November 2019 - 01:25 PM, said:

MT15.3 I managed with honours, after initially using orders out of frustration.

 

I ended up doing it with the TVP T50/51 on Malinovka, full tier 10, 4 TDs on the enemy team. It was one of those awesome battles that lasts quite a long time, and, I didn't realise I had done it until the end of the battle and the completion screen showed up. Got my 4 orders back. :)

 

I hilariously grinded TVP T 50/51 Back when the line was new specifically for MT-15 (T-55A), and ended up not using it for that and only started playing it recently, doing MT-15 (260) with Honours. Boy was that very satisfying to do.

 

I agree with snowly. Try for it mostly when there's a TD Top of the Tree (on a popular line as well, not something like Chinese TDs), Tier IX/X and just try to play normally unless you're close to the mission. Too often with a few missions I've gotten a little aggressive because I finally have a match-up where I can do the mission, and end up making a mistake that costs me that chance.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users