Here's What's Coming in December

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Sithilid #61 Posted 02 December 2019 - 09:16 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13597 battles
Christmas just ain't Christmas without the chance to decorate my Garage tree - it's my favourite WoT event of the year!

WarDemon_2015 #62 Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1852 battles
Sad to see Decembers tank rewards, and other missions you need mostly about high tier premium, and re-searchable vehicles to play. Only up to tier VII, and don't buy premium tanks. Oh well have to wait until probably Feb. to start playing again. Happy Holidays All, see you next year.

eekeeboo #63 Posted 03 December 2019 - 12:49 AM

EU Video Content Manager

• WG Staff
  • 47328 battles

View PostDuke_Harkonnen, on 01 December 2019 - 11:33 AM, said:

Och Jesus, write down what tank line is in "top of the tree" if any or [Edited]

This is because there is no TotT tank as mentioned in the video. Please remain polite and follow the forum rules. 

View PostPlasticGangsta, on 02 December 2019 - 07:15 PM, said:

As far as I can find out, translating the Russian server forums and portal as well as checking out the U.S. portal and watching vids by streamers (where is Dez Gamez when you need him? He is usually by far the best source of upcoming events and news. Qb is pretty good too but neither of them have posted a Xmas event vid as yet.) and trawling through Reddit it appears it is not happening this year. There was one vid in Russian that defo had Xmas boxes in it but not the decoration boxes or an album of decorations and camo's! I would be willing to bet that there is no Holiday Ops as such this year. Well, defo not in the form it has taken the last couple of years with the decoration collections etc. I too am gutted. Especially after last year, allowing us too finish the collections from the year before in a relatively straight forward manner. I chose to finish two of them as opposed to grinding my head off for two of last years I had not yet achieved, fully expecting to get them this year instead. Call me an unreconstructed gambler but I play horses as my other life obsession to World of Tanks and the little boxes earn't every day and promising the RIGHT decoration or just shards for the "decorider." The whole thing was great fun. World of Tanks with a gambling element in which you cannot actually lose, only win.... or win big! What is not to love? The premium crates were great but even the little daily ones were brilliant. Right up to the end I still opened them one by one....... (Oh yeah, there will be a Xmas garage soon enough no doubt but I do not think we will be collecting decorations this year. After the Halloween debacle, a bit disappointing really)

We haven't shared info yet until it's planned across all regions. Thus far festive leaks are not there yet (anti-jinx  knocking on wood!) 

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy, 03 December 2019 - 04:56 AM.

TungstenHitman #64 Posted 03 December 2019 - 09:46 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 30746 battles
  • [B_M_G] B_M_G
Strangely enough, if I was a Santaboo I'd be pretty happy if some hot Goth chick was giving me a good thrashing with an inflatable candy cane... but maybe I'm just weird like that. Whoha! :trollface:

BSHDBCG #65 Posted 03 December 2019 - 09:49 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 6115 battles

View PostSithilid, on 02 December 2019 - 09:16 PM, said:

Christmas just ain't Christmas without the chance to decorate my Garage tree - it's my favourite WoT event of the year!

And here I thought it was all about the girls... erh rewards. :trollface:

maize2 #66 Posted 03 December 2019 - 10:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 23764 battles
  • [RIGA] RIGA
Can i have some lootboxes pls.

Spemmy #67 Posted 03 December 2019 - 12:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6902 battles

I believe last year, the holiday ops with christmas tree & loot boxes wasn't announced in the December specials, but was announced sepearately a bit later into December. So no need to worry yet.

_Panzer_X #68 Posted 04 December 2019 - 03:41 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 59850 battles
  • [G_S_S] G_S_S
thank you very much for all the premium days and premium tanks we could earn this month and screw the rest :medal:

neutrophil #69 Posted Today, 10:35 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13064 battles

We need festive atmosphere! Oh lawd let us decorate again!!

12 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users

HeesHealer