Jump to content


Black Friday - Premium account


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Maroko1337 #1 Posted 29 November 2019 - 10:36 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 664 battles
  • 6
  • [L-N-B] L-N-B
  • Member since:
    07-03-2017

Hi there,

 

I know it should be posted in Announcements but i haven't yet 250 battles.*

 

I would like to buy a 360 days premium account. I would like to know which tank is better among the 3 black friday offers :

 

  • The black T34
  • The black S-6
  • The black Schwarzpanzer 58

 

I did read they are not good but since i want a 360 account premium it's cheaper by taking one of these offer.

 

PS : i don't have any VIII, my highest is a T-34 medium



BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 30 November 2019 - 12:25 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 24441 battles
  • 12,169
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

T34 is past it's prime.

IS-6 can bounce lots of shots but has weak gun.

Sch 58 has good gun but is very fragile.

 

I wouldn't pick any of them...but at a push, I'd take the IS-6 as it's more forgiving.



Maroko1337 #3 Posted 30 November 2019 - 12:47 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 664 battles
  • 6
  • [L-N-B] L-N-B
  • Member since:
    07-03-2017

Thank you for your answer, it's just for getting a 360 premium account cheaper that's it

 

actrually there is an offer for the 180 premium account at : 47,25€ * 2 -->  94,5€

 

vs

 

  • The black T34
  • The black S-6
  • The black Schwarzpanzer 58

 

at 79,99€

 

 


Edited by Maroko1337, 30 November 2019 - 01:13 AM.


Psticide #4 Posted 30 November 2019 - 02:23 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45137 battles
  • 306
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011
u will not play more then 50 battles in any of those tanks, they have been powercreeped to uselesness last two years. get a premium account valid for all three games for most bang for ur buck, ships is superchill and gets big monthly updates , unlike wot 

Bordhaw #5 Posted 30 November 2019 - 11:21 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 15194 battles
  • 5,173
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostMaroko1337, on 29 November 2019 - 09:36 PM, said:

Hi there,

 

I know it should be posted in Announcements but i haven't yet 250 battles.*

 

I would like to buy a 360 days premium account. I would like to know which tank is better among the 3 black friday offers :

 

  • The black T34
  • The black S-6
  • The black Schwarzpanzer 58

 

I did read they are not good but since i want a 360 account premium it's cheaper by taking one of these offer.

 

PS : i don't have any VIII, my highest is a T-34 medium

 

Save your money and wait another time for a VIII premium tank. 



TheJumpMaster #6 Posted 30 November 2019 - 01:23 PM

    Major General

  • Moderator
  • 50479 battles
  • 5,326
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011

In my opinion. there are better T VIII premiums - such as the defender

 

If you insist on one of the tanks that you've mentions, I would go with the T34. It is a very good hull down tank.



Maroko1337 #7 Posted 30 November 2019 - 02:56 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 664 battles
  • 6
  • [L-N-B] L-N-B
  • Member since:
    07-03-2017

i might explain it poorly and i aplogize for it.

 

What i want first is a 360 account premium :

 

If i want to buy one alone, it will cost me 24 000 gold money which is around 80 €

 

I was just thinking why not get for that price a premium tank even if it's outdated.

 

So what i understand, it's not even worth lol



BravelyRanAway #8 Posted 30 November 2019 - 03:08 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 24441 battles
  • 12,169
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostMaroko1337, on 30 November 2019 - 01:56 PM, said:

i might explain it poorly and i aplogize for it.

 

What i want first is a 360 account premium :

 

If i want to buy one alone, it will cost me 24 000 gold money which is around 80 €

 

I was just thinking why not get for that price a premium tank even if it's outdated.

 

So what i understand, it's not even worth lol

Don't worry, I understood why you were buying and agree. The thing about the IS-6 is that it can bounce or absorb a lot of shots.....which although the gun is weak, you can 'tank' a lot of shot which would otherwise be aimed at your team which could inadvertently help your team to win. You may not play it now....but at least you have it for down the road when you feel more comfortable playing T8.

Goodluck!



Homer_J #9 Posted 30 November 2019 - 03:34 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 32868 battles
  • 36,036
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

I would take the T34 but that's an entirely personal preference because it suits my gameplay.

 

Or wait and see what is in the advent calendar.



Gruff_ #10 Posted 30 November 2019 - 04:07 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22668 battles
  • 1,268
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    09-22-2011
Wait until further into December - The Lowe is a solid all rounder suitable for a beginner that will make easy credits for you, ideally you want to get a tank from a nation and type you plan on playing a tech tree tank from also so you can share the crew between the two, eg Patriot & T29, Defender & IS7, Lorraine 40t & batchat

Maroko1337 #11 Posted 30 November 2019 - 06:51 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 664 battles
  • 6
  • [L-N-B] L-N-B
  • Member since:
    07-03-2017

View PostHomer_J, on 30 November 2019 - 03:34 PM, said:

I would take the T34 but that's an entirely personal preference because it suits my gameplay.

 

Or wait and see what is in the advent calendar.

 

The problem is that my premium account ends in 2 days :hiding:



Gruff_ #12 Posted 30 November 2019 - 09:36 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22668 battles
  • 1,268
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    09-22-2011

View PostMaroko1337, on 30 November 2019 - 05:51 PM, said:

 

The problem is that my premium account ends in 2 days :hiding:

 Plenty of people play without premium account :)



Maroko1337 #13 Posted 03 December 2019 - 07:25 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 664 battles
  • 6
  • [L-N-B] L-N-B
  • Member since:
    07-03-2017

View PostHomer_J, on 30 November 2019 - 03:34 PM, said:

I would take the T34 but that's an entirely personal preference because it suits my gameplay.

 

Or wait and see what is in the advent calendar.

 

So Homer the dingers, what do you think of your advice after 3 days ? :harp:



Homer_J #14 Posted 03 December 2019 - 08:18 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 32868 battles
  • 36,036
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostMaroko1337, on 03 December 2019 - 06:25 PM, said:

 

So Homer the dingers, what do you think of your advice after 3 days ? :harp:

 

So far I prefer the advent calendar that's in my garage but that's full of beer. :)

 

6 month and 1 year premium are bound to appear.  Surely?






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users