Player Statistics different on Websites

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

RetroCh1cken #1 Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:05 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5658 battles
  • [-UM] -UM
So I've been checking a bit on how I do stat-wise and how fast and how much I've been improving and I've noticing that it seems like different websites show different stats for players. How come? and which is the most reliable to check?
I mean some websites like is saying recent stats are with an unrealistic WN8 of almost 2k and 66% winrate and in the last week a winrate of 51% while other says I've got a stats like recent winrate of 47% (which feels like something that is more realistic).

NUKLEAR_SLUG #2 Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:08 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34502 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
It depends when the stat site runs an update on their numbers. They don't all do it at the same time so recent value can vary over a short period. 

RetroCh1cken #3 Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:17 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5658 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 01 December 2019 - 07:08 AM, said:

It depends when the stat site runs an update on their numbers. They don't all do it at the same time so recent value can vary over a short period. 

So do you have any idea of which is the most "accurate"? Cause even when I check things like weekly stats some go down to 50% wr and some to a 52% wr which still seems like quite the difference for weekly stats. Even monthly stats goes from 48% wr from some to a 49% winrate on others.

UrQuan #4 Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:56 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21638 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostRetroCh1cken, on 01 December 2019 - 08:17 AM, said:

So do you have any idea of which is the most "accurate"? Cause even when I check things like weekly stats some go down to 50% wr and some to a 52% wr which still seems like quite the difference for weekly stats. Even monthly stats goes from 48% wr from some to a 49% winrate on others.

Generally the site you check most often is the most accurate. Also doublecheck their time periods. They often check different time intervals (some check 30 days, others last 1000 battles, a mix of days/battles also occures)

As they often draw data at different times, short intervals can often be wildly different. Some draw data at a fixed time (for folks that often visit) others draw data after you first visit the site that day. And some even need your manual input to do it.

WoTlabs tends to be the most accurate if you visit it enough. Noobmeter collects alot of data & saves plenty of intervals making it neat to check your progress during certain intervals but it lacks data on some tanks if I recall right.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #5 Posted 01 December 2019 - 09:05 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34502 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
I use this one, nice simple interface that gives you a basic overview. Eg. https://en.wot-life....cken-512004567/

RetroCh1cken #6 Posted 01 December 2019 - 10:03 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5658 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

View PostUrQuan, on 01 December 2019 - 07:56 AM, said:

Generally the site you check most often is the most accurate. Also doublecheck their time periods. They often check different time intervals (some check 30 days, others last 1000 battles, a mix of days/battles also occures)

As they often draw data at different times, short intervals can often be wildly different. Some draw data at a fixed time (for folks that often visit) others draw data after you first visit the site that day. And some even need your manual input to do it.

WoTlabs tends to be the most accurate if you visit it enough. Noobmeter collects alot of data & saves plenty of intervals making it neat to check your progress during certain intervals but it lacks data on some tanks if I recall right.

Ah alright, that would explain it then.

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 01 December 2019 - 08:05 AM, said:

I use this one, nice simple interface that gives you a basic overview. Eg. https://en.wot-life....cken-512004567/

Oh yeah, I've been using this one a bit, I also quite like it too cause of the simplistic interface.

Gruff_ #7 Posted 01 December 2019 - 05:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22826 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
I like wotlabs as it shows how you did on specific tanks in the last 24hrs - though there is often a bit of overlap.  The colours there are also more favourable so I can pretend I'm not as bad as I may be listed somewhere else :harp:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users