If you need a break from WOT, come fly with me!

World of warplanes is good

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Discontinued #1 Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:46 AM

Private

• Player
  • 66 battles

So Unbeknownst to me my previous and only topic was a whine/flounce saying why I felt tanks is just too tankish and how I like World of Warplanes more these days!

Don’t get me wrong although there are glaring issues in WOT I get many of you guys are still into it and are hooked. So what im saying may not drag you away from WOT

But when you’re feeling down, frustrated or need a break from Tanks

I would heartily recommend you join us guys on planes a lot has changed if you saw it a few years ago and it’s become a pretty decent game, In my onion it’s probably one of WG’s best and most underrated titles.

The reasons why are

1. You get +1-1 matchmaking plus multiple respawns  
  2. The gameplay is pretty easy to pick up so long as you don’t rush the tiers
  3. You genuinely have no disadvantage as a free to play, player just a slower grind
  4. You can earn gold, premium time, planes and free exp which you can use in WOT
  5. The bot team mates are actually quite good and bot enemies can be formidable
  6. They reduced all research costs by 25% meaning the grind to tier 10 is really easy.
  7. Friendly community although small we are always happy to welcome new players
  8. Much better looking than Warthunder the graphics are pretty nice since 2.0
  9. It does what it says on the tin, it’s a casual arcade airplane game
  10. If you use basic tactics it’s pretty easy to get 55%-60% wins

Currently you can earn 1k gold for completing the training missions and there is a weekly supply crate/ daily job that means you can earn supply boxes which can contain gold, premium time, premium planes and large amounts of free exp all you need to do is earn 3k exp a day, which can easily be done with a tier 1 in one battle

Feel free to come to the WOWP forums and we’ll be more than happy to advise any newcomers. All in all I’m saying give it a try you may be really surprised and might stay

To be honest we need more players in World of warplanes and if you add me I’m more than happy to Toon up/Flight and show you the ropes

Here are a couple of replays although my capture software was set on low res so it really does not do the graphics any justice!

P.S, here is an invite code that gives you two premium planes a tier 2 AR 67 and Supermarine Type 224 tier 3

HELLOWARPLANES

Look forward to seeing you guys in the skies

N3rv0u5_M1c0 #2 Posted 02 December 2019 - 01:01 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 54584 battles
  • [NERVA] NERVA

View PostDiscontinued, on 02 December 2019 - 11:46 AM, said:

So Unbeknownst to me my previous and only topic was a whine/flounce saying why I felt tanks is just too tankish and how I like World of Warplanes more these days!

Don’t get me wrong although there are glaring issues in WOT I get many of you guys are still into it and are hooked. So what im saying may not drag you away from WOT

But when you’re feeling down, frustrated or need a break from Tanks

I would heartily recommend you join us guys on planes a lot has changed if you saw it a few years ago and it’s become a pretty decent game, In my onion it’s probably one of WG’s best and most underrated titles.

The reasons why are

1. You get +1-1 matchmaking plus multiple respawns  
  2. The gameplay is pretty easy to pick up so long as you don’t rush the tiers
  3. You genuinely have no disadvantage as a free to play, player just a slower grind
  4. You can earn gold, premium time, planes and free exp which you can use in WOT
  5. The bot team mates are actually quite good and bot enemies can be formidable
  6. They reduced all research costs by 25% meaning the grind to tier 10 is really easy.
  7. Friendly community although small we are always happy to welcome new players
  8. Much better looking than Warthunder the graphics are pretty nice since 2.0
  9. It does what it says on the tin, it’s a casual arcade airplane game
  10. If you use basic tactics it’s pretty easy to get 55%-60% wins

Currently you can earn 1k gold for completing the training missions and there is a weekly supply crate/ daily job that means you can earn supply boxes which can contain gold, premium time, premium planes and large amounts of free exp all you need to do is earn 3k exp a day, which can easily be done with a tier 1 in one battle

Feel free to come to the WOWP forums and we’ll be more than happy to advise any newcomers. All in all I’m saying give it a try you may be really surprised and might stay

To be honest we need more players in World of warplanes and if you add me I’m more than happy to Toon up/Flight and show you the ropes

Here are a couple of replays although my capture software was set on low res so it really does not do the graphics any justice!

P.S, here is an invite code that gives you two premium planes a tier 2 AR 67 and Supermarine Type 224 tier 3

HELLOWARPLANES

Look forward to seeing you guys in the skies

Looks cool maybe Ill try it as F2P player... 

Edited by N3rv0u5_M1c0, 02 December 2019 - 01:03 PM.

Homer_J #3 Posted 02 December 2019 - 01:07 PM

Field Marshal

• 32930 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Nothing to do with Tanks so moving off topic.

Gremlin182 #4 Posted 02 December 2019 - 02:53 PM

General

• Player
  • 59231 battles

Played Planes in the early days and it was ok but a bit of a let down compared to other such sims I played in the past.

Never actually tried warships I suspect I would dislike it for the same reasons.

Its a question of scale, if I play an Air or Sea battle I don't want to do it in a small arena.

We are asking for larger maps for tanks well I would want maps 10 times bigger for the other two games.

Homer_J #5 Posted 03 December 2019 - 10:38 AM

Field Marshal

• 32930 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostGremlin182, on 02 December 2019 - 01:53 PM, said:

Played Planes in the early days and it was ok but a bit of a let down compared to other such sims I played in the past.

The WoWP maps have got a lot bigger and they completely changed the objective since those early post beta days.  There's also now a role for every class, it's not just heavy fighters playing boom-n-zoom.

It's still arcadey though so if you are a hardcore flight sim fan then you might not like it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users