Jump to content


Noob looking for clans

Noob Low level account LFC Looking for Clan

  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

LilMilkyy #1 Posted 02 December 2019 - 08:51 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 71 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    12-01-2019

Hallo, I am an old player returning on a brand new acc (old acc long gone)

Anyone know of clans accepting those without tier x tanks? Best I have is a m5 stuart and a captured king tiger

19:53 Added after 1 minute
I also have discord but no headset yet!

Xandania #2 Posted 02 December 2019 - 09:18 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 44090 battles
  • 1,783
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

Hello, there are loads of clans that take in everyone - for active ones you'd have to decide if you want to go competetive or social - both viable and good options.

 

Have a stroll in the Clan recruitment section of the Forums ;)



ralesm1989 #3 Posted 02 December 2019 - 09:57 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Moderator
  • 32856 battles
  • 1,958
  • [DE-VI] DE-VI
  • Member since:
    10-19-2012

This thread has been moved to the correct section

 

Hope you will find your new clan soon! :honoring:



Dramya #4 Posted 03 December 2019 - 11:15 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15667 battles
  • 258
  • [_PZF_] _PZF_
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View PostLilMilkyy, on 02 December 2019 - 09:51 PM, said:

Hallo, I am an old player returning on a brand new acc (old acc long gone)

Anyone know of clans accepting those without tier x tanks? Best I have is a m5 stuart and a captured king tiger

19:53 Added after 1 minute
I also have discord but no headset yet!

Just curious, how do you know your account is long gone?

 

As far as I know all accounts that are created in the past will remain on the server forever. If you happen to know some details from that account you might still be able to recover it (registration email address being the obvious first detail of course). Maybe if you know the username you can create a ticket for it? And if you added a recovery phone number you might even be able to do password recovery?

 

And maybe you registered on a different region? Not that it will help you on EU but at least you know your account is not gone.


Edited by Dramya, 03 December 2019 - 11:16 AM.


LilMilkyy #5 Posted 05 December 2019 - 04:14 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 71 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    12-01-2019

View PostDramya, on 03 December 2019 - 10:15 AM, said:

Just curious, how do you know your account is long gone?

 

As far as I know all accounts that are created in the past will remain on the server forever. If you happen to know some details from that account you might still be able to recover it (registration email address being the obvious first detail of course). Maybe if you know the username you can create a ticket for it? And if you added a recovery phone number you might even be able to do password recovery?

 

And maybe you registered on a different region? Not that it will help you on EU but at least you know your account is not gone.

i can no longer remember anything for that account from the name to the email nor have access to that email also I only ever played on EU so defo not a different region XD also with the phone number, I haven't had that number in years XD

03:18 Added after 4 minute

View PostXandania, on 02 December 2019 - 08:18 PM, said:

Hello, there are loads of clans that take in everyone - for active ones you'd have to decide if you want to go competetive or social - both viable and good options.

 

Have a stroll in the Clan recruitment section of the Forums ;)

I think a social clan would be awesome! :)

03:19 Added after 5 minute

View Postralesm1989, on 02 December 2019 - 08:57 PM, said:

This thread has been moved to the correct section

 

Hope you will find your new clan soon! :honoring:

Thank you! Maybe if I posted in the correct section in the first place it'd help XD






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users