Advent Calendar 2019: Day 3

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

Gremlin182 #121 Posted 03 December 2019 - 09:39 PM

General

• Player
  • 59050 battles

View PostSolstad1069, on 03 December 2019 - 03:59 PM, said:

Big problem with this tank, pref MM is not worth much at all, you basicly never face tier 6. 
If the mm like a few years back counted the battles and made sure you got equal numbers top, mid bottom it might have been worth it, might!

Still hoping they push ahead with their original plan or removing PR and buffing all such tanks giving them standard MM.

It is possible to do without causing problems with some owners

Kill_Broccoli #122 Posted 03 December 2019 - 09:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22159 battles
  • [PZRT] PZRT

View PostTruntea, on 03 December 2019 - 08:01 PM, said:

True, but at the same time then a balanced tank game doesn't sell tanks in the same way as an unbalanced one does.

Maybe true, but not everything has to be OP to sell, honest balance sell anyway, but it seems to be something WG clearly can't do.

Lowe is still very well represented, sell and it's played but it's hardly a game breaker. It's just a honest tank with decent balance.

sammygo #123 Posted 03 December 2019 - 10:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8877 battles
Guys, these tank offers are not meant to be sold. Of course WG knows that customers get annoyed by this. But they also improve the likelihood that people buy proper pixel tanks for a price which is still a rip off later this month. And there the Christmas windfall picks up. Christmas is the time of the year to get presents. That means, we to WG, not the other way around. And who could blame them? It's a commercial company, with all legally sound tricks attached to it.

LCpl_Jones #124 Posted 03 December 2019 - 11:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13268 battles

war greedy knows no limits

honestly this game is now worthless, wg have burnt all the goodwill they had

Gremlin182 #125 Posted 04 December 2019 - 12:32 AM

General

• Player
  • 59050 battles

As long as there are free ways to play the game I really don't care about how premium tanks are priced or whether they are bundled or not.

They will sell more if they are not bundled and priced at a reasonable amount but that's their choice.

Not sure how many premium tanks I have got for free or heavily discounted, something like four tier 8 and maybe 5 or 6 lower tiers  but its enough to fund a decent credit balance.

Sure I bought more premiums way more than I needed more than I can comfortably play in a day but that's my choice.

I also invested in a years premium some time back, I don't go without to buy virtual game stuff so it doesn't matter.

1 tier 8 premium can fund a free account 2 for comfort so you have no down time if you die mid game and for variety.

Head_has_Exploded #126 Posted 04 December 2019 - 02:25 AM

Private

• Player
  • 393 battles

View Postpiratha, on 03 December 2019 - 06:44 PM, said:

Exactly this, these are "special offers" not "discounted offers" - it's the same when you shop for groceries.

The lasts discounts were during the Black Friday event with direct 30% discount on the tank-only in the regular Shop price. The special thing, is that you can buy it directly with Gold (which is rarely so), should you have too much of it (and some do).

Keep watching for good tanks, "that suit your playstile" :playing: and you'll be able to get them for gold, instead of real money :coin:

Yeah gold that you have to spend real money to get, it is not like WoW's where you get containers that can supply small amounts of doubloons, the equivalent of gold, as another user commented crap tank, crap game.

01:26 Added after 0 minute

View Postsammygo, on 03 December 2019 - 10:34 PM, said:

Guys, these tank offers are not meant to be sold. Of course WG knows that customers get annoyed by this. But they also improve the likelihood that people buy proper pixel tanks for a price which is still a rip off later this month. And there the Christmas windfall picks up. Christmas is the time of the year to get presents. That means, we to WG, not the other way around. And who could blame them? It's a commercial company, with all legally sound tricks attached to it.

WG shill eh?

lucky_no9 #127 Posted 04 December 2019 - 05:50 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12299 battles
  • [3-FOI] 3-FOI

is6,112,wz111 still need 200+ pen.to bee competitive even if are or not pref MM.

and first gun of is4 is a joke

Edited by lucky_no9, 04 December 2019 - 05:50 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users