• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BrainDMG_is_also_DMG #1 Posted 04 December 2019 - 02:23 AM

Private

• Player
  • 25054 battles
  • [DE-VI] DE-VI

Hey guys,

just some thoughts I had regarding Strongholds and the respective limit of producing three creditboosters a day (on tier X, one boost takes 8 hours to produce; 8*3=24)
Since one booster takes 8.5k Industrial Ressource to produce but the income you have is in no way limited, there is an easy workaround to firing off more for your clan each day once you surpass the 25.5k boxes needed for continuous production each day.

Obviously, it needs to be slightly more as you still need to resupply strikes etc in advances.

In case you have a second tier X Clan with a stronghold, just switch the clan with all of your players every few months while continuing Creditbooster production in both of them simultaneously.

Tadaa - suddenly you are able to fire off more than the usual 3 boosters per day, up to a maximum of six as this would be the limit of the daily production in 2 Clans.

If you are really active, you can even go for 3 and thus 9 boosters a day although realistically 12 hours (6 boosters) a day should be enough to satisfy everyone.

I created this post as I thought not all of you might be aware of this ;)

Kind Regards and lots of credits to all of you,

BrainDMG

Bo1Ka_the_animal #2 Posted 04 December 2019 - 04:12 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1315 battles
  • [LGEND] LGEND
To be honest you really should do something about the production of reserves, because not enough 3 a day should be at least 6. So WarGaming take attitude about it please

Edited by Bo1Ka_the_animal, 04 December 2019 - 04:12 AM.

JhonJM #3 Posted 04 December 2019 - 04:16 AM

Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 33604 battles
  • [7SENS] 7SENS

View PostBrainDMG_is_also_DMG, on 04 December 2019 - 02:23 AM, said:

Hey guys,

just some thoughts I had regarding Strongholds and the respective limit of producing three creditboosters a day (on tier X, one boost takes 8 hours to produce; 8*3=24)
Since one booster takes 8.5k Industrial Ressource to produce but the income you have is in no way limited, there is an easy workaround to firing off more for your clan each day once you surpass the 25.5k boxes needed for continuous production each day.

Obviously, it needs to be slightly more as you still need to resupply strikes etc in advances.

In case you have a second tier X Clan with a stronghold, just switch the clan with all of your players every few months while continuing Creditbooster production in both of them simultaneously.

Tadaa - suddenly you are able to fire off more than the usual 3 boosters per day, up to a maximum of six as this would be the limit of the daily production in 2 Clans.

If you are really active, you can even go for 3 and thus 9 boosters a day although realistically 12 hours (6 boosters) a day should be enough to satisfy everyone.

I created this post as I thought not all of you might be aware of this ;)

Kind Regards and lots of credits to all of you,

BrainDMG

this should solve it WG, it would give more activity in the clans, very good contribution BrainDMG to the forum 

Edited by JhonJM, 04 December 2019 - 04:17 AM.

_DacuStrategist_ #4 Posted 04 December 2019 - 06:06 AM

Private

• Player
  • 49801 battles
  • [DACUS] DACUS

6 reserves per day, it's good idea... Dacus is pro, wargaming please help and don't be bad, it's december!

Gelu_RedLine #5 Posted 04 December 2019 - 09:05 AM

Private

• Player
  • 23576 battles
  • [GTD] GTD

Yes, this is a good idea or at least they should decrease the time of production for reserves from 8 hours to 4 since they took too much to make and they are easy spent.

I really enjoy Advances and stronghold action so please work a little at this aspect because it's too expensive for some players without credit boosters.

See you on the battlefield!

Also tagged with creditboosters, credits, clans, stronghold

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users