• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Krazy_Kalle #21 Posted 12 December 2019 - 03:13 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18306 battles
  • [VIECH] VIECH

View Postundutchable80, on 12 December 2019 - 08:10 AM, said:

Oh, missed that comment by H. Yeah, I also hope its not true. Would be nice to get some new NON-PREMIUM content added to the regular tech trees...

Yeah indeed. It would even be better if they'd add more premiums ingame to the tech tree and bring more reward tanks that aren't that hard to get, like the StuG IV

Desyatnik_Pansy #22 Posted 13 December 2019 - 12:14 AM

Bartender

• 19207 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostKrazy_Kalle, on 10 December 2019 - 01:41 PM, said:

Harkonnen himself pointed out in the comments that it seems more likely that both of these are going to be a reward and premium tank, which I still hope is not true.

From wotexpress:

Spoiler

Krazy_Kalle #23 Posted 13 December 2019 - 11:33 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18306 battles
  • [VIECH] VIECH

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 13 December 2019 - 12:14 AM, said:

From wotexpress:

Spoiler

Okay thanks for the confirmation. So another tank normies like me aren't able to get and another missed opportunity for a new tech tree branch. Maybe instead of bringing the double barreled vehicles into the tech tree, WG should instead put the Tier 8 as a premium to buy for 45, Tier IX as a reward for any new no-life-grind-event and the Tier X as the new CW reward. Hell, why not bring a whole tech tree you can only buy with gold, now that would be something new!

EDIT:

Sorry for the rant, but there is so much potential for new f2p content that casual players like would love to have but WG seems to put every resource they have into monetizable content. Or stuff where you have to invest half your life in. We already have so many premium tanks and now one Tier IX reward is coming after another. I mean, what was the last tech tree branch we got? Did WG put any new Standard tanks in the game this year? IMO that is really sad and frustrating. 

Edited by Krazy_Kalle, 13 December 2019 - 12:16 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users