• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Pedro_Agnus #1 Posted 04 December 2019 - 06:09 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 29882 battles
  • [S-D-G] S-D-G
Hi all,

This may be an annoying topic for all those who own one.... Until they keep Obj. 279(e) as currently is... i Will no longer play nothing else at Tier X besides ARTY! YES! Arty! Just to see if i can get those MOTHERF***** on the battle and shoot them as many times as possible!
This is a freek of a tank that as no place in the game.
I don't consider myself a bad player (neither a really good one) but is just ridiculous how this thing can just obliterate an entire flank and just "dont care"! Yeah... you can take a couple shots but still..... The trade is always on the Obj 279(e) side.....!
Today i've started 3 battles @ tier X... Guess what: I've faced those freeks on those 3 battles. And because WG insist on doing corridor maps..... What can we do when facing this thing?
The "experts" or this freek owners would say .... "Oh you can always flank it"! SURE! By the time you do that... half your HP is gone... or you're dead actually!

So..... This is just a small rant and i will no longer play Tier X as the moment we all always facing "Gold" rounds (Yes, no matter what!), Obj, 279(e)s, T96/FVs.... 
So.... ARTY WILL BE! I'm not happier about playing arty than you may be... But at Tier X.... Thats all i'm playing! My WN8 may drop a lot but all i will care at Tier X is to shoot those brainless tanks!

Thats all folks!

Edited by Pedro_Agnus, 04 December 2019 - 06:10 PM.

BiG_BoBo_Bg #2 Posted 04 December 2019 - 07:19 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 32240 battles

Well it isn't so bad how it looks, I mean imagine him having a gun from wt-100.

Pedro_Agnus #3 Posted 04 December 2019 - 07:30 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 29882 battles
  • [S-D-G] S-D-G

View PostBiG_BoBo_Bg, on 04 December 2019 - 06:19 PM, said:

Well it isn't so bad how it looks, I mean imagine him having a gun from wt-100.

:trollface: Come on..... Why you say that loud? Don't give WG any ideas ok?

molan1976 #4 Posted 12 December 2019 - 09:58 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22945 battles
  • [6PDD] 6PDD

Obj 279 is ridiculously OP, then only let very good players with a lot of time get it, sure it will feel balsed to have a super OP tank in the hands of the best playes in game....right.

That being said tier VIII, IX and X is kinda broken as it is. Too many OP tanks, vs too many lesser tanks.

At least 1/2 of all tanks in those tiers should never be played unless you like to be an XP pinata, the other half are playable but most are premium or reward tanks with just a handful of exceptions outside the Russian tech tree.

So I'll be very selective when playing tier IX and X, most of my tanks stand idel in the garge and only a few is worth playing in current meta.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users