Renegade

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Johny2879 #1 Posted 05 December 2019 - 01:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 51541 battles

Do you have any opinion about the new Renegade? I like it. 

Thank you. 

aleksot #2 Posted 07 December 2019 - 12:27 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 52451 battles
  • [FF-LT] FF-LT
Hi, in my opinion, 6 battles, i do more damage in tier 6 light tanks than it this piece of crap. Totaly not worth the grind and i regret every single second it took me to get this piece of calmaro. Not worth any money. Progeto will kick your [edited]like baby. While you still cant shoot progetto, he can shoot in stupid bucket on top of turret. Yzy pyzy just like that every body hits this bucket. If you angle your turret-they will pen you in cheaks, if you show your hull-holy shet, youll regret you entered game. On average, blocked 15% of shots...ye i thought its heavy tank. Its second or third line sniper wanker with poor precision, but good dpm, so you can spam your silver in to the tanks, some will hit, some will not, some who hit will bounce of course. Spaming from distance dont give any result to enemy hp count, while enemy can sucessfully reduce your hp count. Enemy will see your turret weak spot before you are able to see and shot at enemy.

Pandabird #3 Posted 09 December 2019 - 06:07 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 40226 battles
  • [KOFF] KOFF
I like shooting it

Supakadai #4 Posted 10 December 2019 - 12:22 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 57510 battles
Practically no armor, poor mobility and ok'ish gun. Not total trash, but can't call it good either. Mediocre at best.

molan1976 #5 Posted 11 December 2019 - 12:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24780 battles
  • [2PDD] 2PDD

Good gun handling, trollish amour because of tumour good gun depression, decent speed.

It's mediocre, not good not bad, but meh. It's worth the money if you can grind to at least 70% off, otherwise, there are better tanks for the money. Obviously, if you can't grind it to 100%, well then it's free, but then reconsider your life priorities ;)

BigDawn #6 Posted 29 December 2019 - 10:03 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 27681 battles
  • [WEBAN] WEBAN
That second turret ??? What's the purpose ?? 

TheGreatGazoo #7 Posted 29 December 2019 - 10:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 39270 battles

View Postaleksot, on 06 December 2019 - 11:27 PM, said:

Hi, in my opinion, 6 battles, i do more damage in tier 6 light tanks than it this piece of crap. Totaly not worth the grind and i regret every single second it took me to get this piece of calmaro. Not worth any money. Progeto will kick your [edited]like baby. While you still cant shoot progetto, he can shoot in stupid bucket on top of turret. Yzy pyzy just like that every body hits this bucket. If you angle your turret-they will pen you in cheaks, if you show your hull-holy shet, youll regret you entered game. On average, blocked 15% of shots...ye i thought its heavy tank. Its second or third line sniper wanker with poor precision, but good dpm, so you can spam your silver in to the tanks, some will hit, some will not, some who hit will bounce of course. Spaming from distance dont give any result to enemy hp count, while enemy can sucessfully reduce your hp count. Enemy will see your turret weak spot before you are able to see and shot at enemy.

Seriously? I only have 59 battles in it with a 71%WR and approximately 2100 combined dmg per battle and i'm not very good (I realize this) but I make a lot of credits in it and have managed almost 4,400 dmg in my best battle. I like this tank a lot (I also got it for 80% off so there's that).

Search_Warrant #8 Posted 28 May 2020 - 03:35 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 29275 battles
  • [FLOOF] FLOOF

Its got a cupola the size of a house, it has possibly one of the worst medium hulls at tier 9, the turret in tanksGG is a mirage of triangles and random armor with a few "holes" of stupid low armor values on top of said cupola,

the guns 360 alpha which is OK, i mean you aint out damageing any heavy in tier, the mobilitys OK at best (i expected more for the armor), aimtime and such is pretty decent, accuracy could be a bit better (0.35 base AT LEAST) mainly because the 221 pens nothing to write home about and the gold rounds pretty terrible at 255.

My main gripe about this tank is the fact the TUMOR of a cupola is so massive, yet your gun has 2111-ish DPM which is not that good (IS-6 has 2000 BASE with 390 alpha) and the aimtime is just not good enough along with the accuracy, you want to give me a weak spot that big i demand a bigger payoff with my gun, i cant offord mere seconds to aim my gun thanks to that eyesore on top.

Buff the armor of the turret, im talking 270minimum anywhere on the front. side turret should be 200+.  WG you need to learn what compensation means. or do you only do that for russian tanks like DEFENDER?.

Or do an E3, make the cupola 350 effective and make people 1 key my turret because 250 maximum is the turret value anywhere is not gonna cut it on its own tier let alone tier 10 standard rounds. you dident even give the hull any armor ANYWHERE, like.... T54E1 hull is BUTTER, this is not a heavy tank, its a piss poor heavy and a OK medium with a crap armor profile with cupola.

Buff the gun WG, i shouldent have to aim for longer than 1 second with my turret being swiss cheese and my hull being paper.

Dont get me wrong, i love the tank, i think its good for the game, having weakspots and such, but facing patriots, defenders, i cant do anything to them while they cripple my cupola, no ammount of aiming will let me damage them when using hulldown.

Edited by Search_Warrant, 28 May 2020 - 03:36 PM.

Dagochilli #9 Posted 28 May 2020 - 05:51 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3315 battles
  • [LIVIT] LIVIT

View PostSearch_Warrant, on 28 May 2020 - 04:35 PM, said:

Its got a cupola the size of a house, it has possibly one of the worst medium hulls at tier 9, the turret in tanksGG is a mirage of triangles and random armor with a few "holes" of stupid low armor values on top of said cupola,

the guns 360 alpha which is OK, i mean you aint out damageing any heavy in tier, the mobilitys OK at best (i expected more for the armor), aimtime and such is pretty decent, accuracy could be a bit better (0.35 base AT LEAST) mainly because the 221 pens nothing to write home about and the gold rounds pretty terrible at 255.

My main gripe about this tank is the fact the TUMOR of a cupola is so massive, yet your gun has 2111-ish DPM which is not that good (IS-6 has 2000 BASE with 390 alpha) and the aimtime is just not good enough along with the accuracy, you want to give me a weak spot that big i demand a bigger payoff with my gun, i cant offord mere seconds to aim my gun thanks to that eyesore on top.

Buff the armor of the turret, im talking 270minimum anywhere on the front. side turret should be 200+.  WG you need to learn what compensation means. or do you only do that for russian tanks like DEFENDER?.

Or do an E3, make the cupola 350 effective and make people 1 key my turret because 250 maximum is the turret value anywhere is not gonna cut it on its own tier let alone tier 10 standard rounds. you dident even give the hull any armor ANYWHERE, like.... T54E1 hull is BUTTER, this is not a heavy tank, its a piss poor heavy and a OK medium with a crap armor profile with cupola.

Buff the gun WG, i shouldent have to aim for longer than 1 second with my turret being swiss cheese and my hull being paper.

Dont get me wrong, i love the tank, i think its good for the game, having weakspots and such, but facing patriots, defenders, i cant do anything to them while they cripple my cupola, no ammount of aiming will let me damage them when using hulldown.

I Love this tank Its a 110E5 on T8 with similar playstyle and weaknesses like M103 and 110E5. And should be played like these. The armor is Rng like, sometimes it work somethimes not. would not count on it. when you want armor where you count of it in your Position Try T26E5 and T32, both have nearly impenetrable Turrets. And top of it, all these Vehicels are the most indepented Tanks in the game. You don't care about mm, maps and setup.

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_375.jpg   1.08MB

Search_Warrant #10 Posted 28 May 2020 - 07:17 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 29275 battles
  • [FLOOF] FLOOF

View PostDagochilli, on 28 May 2020 - 04:51 PM, said:

I Love this tank Its a 110E5 on T8 with similar playstyle and weaknesses like M103 and 110E5. And should be played like these.

Theres the problem. nobody plays E5 and M103 for these very reasons.

Dagochilli #11 Posted 28 May 2020 - 07:45 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3315 battles
  • [LIVIT] LIVIT

View PostSearch_Warrant, on 28 May 2020 - 08:17 PM, said:

Theres the problem. nobody plays E5 and M103 for these very reasons.

I don't care about meta, its a game what you can never win.I just play tanks or Nation that i like.

btw: buffed should be the terrain soft stats the cupola ti tortoise level and better gun disperson values.

Yes you're right, they're jack of all master of none tanks.And have the ability/ Problem that most people doesn't fit this playstyle but for me Independence is the Highest God and my way of live.

Edited by Dagochilli, 29 May 2020 - 09:46 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users