Get Ready for Holiday Ops 2020

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

superfly2000 #201 Posted 08 December 2019 - 12:02 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 82135 battles
  • [SFLY] SFLY
Yaaay, favourite event :-) Finally nice to see some pretty girls in the WoT-news-videos and not just in WoWs    :P     :girl:     :bush:

Sael_ #202 Posted 08 December 2019 - 12:28 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 1517 battles
  • [S4LVA] S4LVA

View PostFlint_74, on 07 December 2019 - 11:33 AM, said:

I did read your post. Unfortunately I'd say you should pay more attention to mine instead, because from your answer I think you got my point wrong: what I'm saying is that gift boxes are completely different than any form of gambling, because you are getting back exactly all the money that you spend, if not even more. The only thing that gift boxes and my hometown Christmas lottery have in common, I implied, is that they can get misrepresented easily. :P
I could debate the rest of your points, but since the claim they are based on doesn't stand, as, like other forumers pointed out, gift boxes are as much a form of gambling as a kinder egg could be considered to be, I didn't think it would have made much sense to go ahead and discuss issues strictly related to good or bad parenting.

View PostLuckyShot_DK, on 07 December 2019 - 06:42 PM, said:

I like how people cry about having to "gamble" for a tank that are special and is only available in the boxes. Wg sold the IS-3A after Christmas last year and they will do the same with these tanks. So if people don't wanna waste money on boxes, then don't. Just wait a while and you'll be able to buy it in the store

What you get when you find a rare new tank in a gift box is kind of the priviledge to be among the first ones to roll out on the field with it. ;)

Homer_J #203 Posted 08 December 2019 - 12:44 AM

Field Marshal

• 33127 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostStronkiTonki, on 07 December 2019 - 09:18 PM, said:

Wow great, I wrote a whole post, and for some reason half of it just disappeared...

It's a pain when that happens.  My tip is never try to be clever with the formatting.  Stick to plain text, line feed, carriage return.

Shadow_Of_Warrrior #204 Posted 08 December 2019 - 01:36 AM

Private

• Player
  • 43995 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

All you see on these sort of topics is people saying "omg Noo loot boxes there gambling, They should be out right banned no matter what", to me its a complete Joke.

Why should all people have to go with out becasue others cant control them self ? If you or your child buys them, you reverse it and get there account banned maybe that will teach them ? Why should i not buy them beacuse YOU think there gambling when people like me dont think they are.

maybe they should have named them somthink else, not loot boxes lol maybe gold+ boxes :D

anyway i think there the best event WG does all year and the best value if people buy them thinking they will get some awesome new tanks then thats there issue right there, we all know the % for every 100 boxes is going to be super low under 1%.

I will buy them, probley 50 or somethink and will be happy no matter what i get :D

VarzA #205 Posted 08 December 2019 - 02:01 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 27895 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI

View Postparim1331, on 06 December 2019 - 06:57 PM, said:

I reckon you're referring to our Christmas Boxes.

When buying them, you're getting the exact amount of gold of what your money is worth back, everything else, you get on top! :bajan:

I'm guessing you are referring to 2020, because in 2019 on average it might have been true, but otherwise, there were exceptions (not to mention that lootboxes massively favored those with tons of tanks already or who bought a lot of boxes).

01:03 Added after 1 minute

View PostShadow_Of_Warrrior, on 08 December 2019 - 02:36 AM, said:

All you see on these sort of topics is people saying "omg Noo loot boxes there gambling, They should be out right banned no matter what", to me its a complete Joke.

Why should all people have to go with out becasue others cant control them self ? If you or your child buys them, you reverse it and get there account banned maybe that will teach them ? Why should i not buy them beacuse YOU think there gambling when people like me dont think they are.

maybe they should have named them somthink else, not loot boxes lol maybe gold+ boxes :D

anyway i think there the best event WG does all year and the best value if people buy them thinking they will get some awesome new tanks then thats there issue right there, we all know the % for every 100 boxes is going to be super low under 1%.

I will buy them, probley 50 or somethink and will be happy no matter what i get :D

Hope you get a lot of the lowest possible thing to drop. :)

01:05 Added after 3 minute

View PostSael_, on 08 December 2019 - 01:28 AM, said:

What you get when you find a rare new tank in a gift box is kind of the priviledge to be among the first ones to roll out on the field with it. ;)

My God ...... i had no idea that Skorpion G, Progetto 46, IS-3A, Defender, E25 and so on were such rare tanks that they had never seen the light of day until they were placed in lootboxes.

And the privilege and honor that t4-6 players felt when they went up against 3 leffies last December.

XprimoX #206 Posted 08 December 2019 - 02:07 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6980 battles
  • [LGEND] LGEND

They canceled the haloween event so the may put some good stuff for that this year to make the difference ,i think this year the tanks it will be

IS5

CARNAVON AX

E75 TS

PATRIOT

01:10 Added after 3 minute

they put last year defender and they destroy it on the game nobody play enymore on random or sh with that tank because is usless now they nerfed him so bad,no armour,no gun handling,no acurracy

so maybe they have to look again about the tanks,and the most thing that is bother me is that when we buy tanks premium with real money and they destroy them after so where is the respect and the aggrement for parts that we accept on the start of the game

let the tanks that we buy with real money exactly as they are when we buy them WG

StronkiTonki #207 Posted 08 December 2019 - 06:52 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 34866 battles
  • [T0AST] T0AST

View PostShadow_Of_Warrrior, on 08 December 2019 - 12:36 AM, said:

People like you don't "think" they are gambling because apparently you lack the ability to empathize with another human being.

You are literally saying that you'd rather enjoy something, at the cost of other people having to suffer.

Instead of not being able to enjoy something so that other people don't have to suffer, in a decent amount of cases, life threatening situations.

You're literally saying "I don't think this Whiskey has alcohol in it, because I never get addictive tendencies when I drink it."

It's absolutely great that you don't feel any form of addictive impulse when opening a lootbox.

Other people do.

It's absolutely great when a person can enjoy some alcohol without having to drink himself to dangerous levels of health.

Other people do.

Whiskey has alcohol in it that can be addictive to certain people.

Opening lootboxes releases dopamine in your body, which can be addictive to certain people.

Whiskey is an alcoholic drink.

Lootboxes are gambling.

Knowing the % chance does not change an addict's choice to keep buying lootboxes to get the thing that he wants. Addiction is impulsive. I have felt those impulses myself as well. So unless you can understand how such impulses feel, please stop spouting nonesense. :)

Also, people keep assuming that I demand an outright ban.

I do not demand a ban on loot boxes. (I certainly hope for one though)

However, since this game is rated Pegi7, it should legally not be allowed to have Lootboxes in it.

The game should become 18+ in this case. If the game would get an 18+ rating with a gambling label on it, you'll hear a lot less complains from me.

May I remind you that Pokémon Red is labeled 12+ purely because there is a virtual slot machine in the game? A virtual slot machine where you spend virtual money for a spin to win virtual items? No real money involved.

All while in this game you spend REAL money to try and get lucky to get virtual items as well. If logic is a thing, this game should be 18+ at the bare minimum, with a label that shows there's gambling.

Edited by StronkiTonki, 08 December 2019 - 07:04 AM.

Misirac #208 Posted 08 December 2019 - 08:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 55166 battles
  • [KBT] KBT

What do you think about THE ELDER SCROLLS® ONLINE Crown Store Random boxes? It's not a gamble, but this one comes from Russia, so it's a gamble.

Hypocritical.Look at opening these boxes on YT live and calculate yourself, up to 50% gain.

Flint_74 #209 Posted 08 December 2019 - 09:57 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14648 battles

View PostSael_, on 07 December 2019 - 11:28 PM, said:

I did read your post. Unfortunately I'd say you should pay more attention to mine instead, because from your answer I think you got my point wrong: what I'm saying is that gift boxes are completely different than any form of gambling, because you are getting back exactly all the money that you spend, if not even more. The only thing that gift boxes and my hometown Christmas lottery have in common, I implied, is that they can get misrepresented easily. :P
I could debate the rest of your points, but since the claim they are based on doesn't stand, as, like other forumers pointed out, gift boxes are as much a form of gambling as a kinder egg could be considered to be, I didn't think it would have made much sense to go ahead and discuss issues strictly related to good or bad parenting.

Gambling (noun) - The activity or practice of playing at a game of chance for money or other stakes.

And as I carefully explained, which you would have seen if you'd actually bothered to properly read my post instead of glancing over it with WG-tinted spectacles, yes, you might get back something of equal or higher value to the cost of the purchase, but because there's an element of chance to the contents of each purchasable lootbox, it's that "FACT" which makes buying them a form of gambling, because you might get one, some, or all, of the extra rare/premium goodies in a lootbox, or you might only get the guaranteed contents, that constitutes a game of chance, which IS gambling.

And what about the games PEGI rating? By PEGI's own definition it does seem like PEGI 7 rated games are NOT allowed to include ANY gambling mechanics at all, and yet here we are, with yet another WoT Christmas event with purchasable loot boxes that clearly ARE an insidious form of gambling. But WG's attitude seems to be 'let's just gloss over the PEGI rating and not discuss that because the facts are administratively inconvenient'.

And as for the food and drink-based examples given, those are ALL effectively known as "Promotional Giveaways", and while they are likely not specifically covered by regional gambling laws (perhaps because kids can legally purchase the product) , those 'giveaways' are still covered by consumer laws to protect the public and, strictly speaking, are still a form of gambling, especially if you're buying the product specifically for the reward/toy inside, because you're essentially wagering the cost of the purchase price against the odds of getting the reward/toy you desire or most value against the odds of getting something else or potentially nothing at all (in some cases). In that instance, the fact you then happen to also get a chocolatey sweet treat, or a box of brightly coloured overly-sugary cereal, into the deal is neither here nor there.

And yes, strictly speaking, even the example of tradeable football cards/stickers is a form of gambling, because, once again, you're basically wagering the purchase price of each pack against the odds of getting the cards/stickers you most desire against the odds of getting a pack full of duplicates. These too are almost certainly covered under law, albeit perhaps not specific gambling law, in order to ensure that the product is delivered randomly and fairly with an equal chance for all taking part.

But that all said, and because you're apparently unable to see past WG's corporate philosophy, let's go back to your own example and do a quick comparison of lotteries and lootboxes.

1: Lotteries generally make the prizes for each draw known ahead of time, this is essentially done to try to encourage more people to purchase a ticket for the chance to win that thing on the list they most desire. This is known as enticement.

2: The contents (and that's both the guaranteed contents and the random chance contents) of WoT lootboxes are also made known ahead of the event, for precisely the same reason.

3: Lotteries generally make the approximate calculated odds of winning each prize known ahead of time, this is done because the lottery companies know that giving potential players the odds of winning gives at least some people an increased sense of hope that winning something is a possibility, even if the odds are 14,000,000:1. This is another form of enticement. Note that lotteries generally don't give the calculated odds of getting nothing at all, because that would only highlight the extremely high likelyhood of getting no prize, which is bad for sales.

4: WG DON'T make the odds of winning each of the random chance items known, in fact they DON'T even make known how many of each of the items are available to the event. Presumably this is done so that WG can adjust the drop rate of each random chance item up or down during the event to suit their own plans without the players being able to spot any changes being made. Don't agree? Publish the quantities of each random chance item before the event starts and let's see what happens at the end of the event. Oh, and generally speaking, even "Promotional Giveaways" legally have to publish a list detailing how many of each prize are available in a specific event, most manufacturers/event sponsors do this on the products packaging where space allows, or they at the very least publish the details on the products publicly accessible webpage.

5: Lotteries are a universally acknowledged game of chance, they have odds of winning or losing, and as such they are legally classed as a form of gambling and so are governed by law and are heavily age-restricted.

6: Dress them up and call them what you will, but WoT's purchasable lootboxes are also a game of chance, even if each box is guaranteed to contain items of equal or higher value than the purchase price, simply because there are (albeit unpublished) odds of winning random chance items in addition to the guaranteed items. Except lootboxes are still largely undefined in most nations law, even though they clearly use most/all of the same questionable tactics more recognised gambling forms use to entice potential players to take part.

And one final thing, WG blaming the parents for not controlling their kids better is nothing short of a scumbag move, and only serves to show what an utterly spineless and contemptable organisation WG is apparently hellbent on becoming. WG are the ones publishing this event (again). WG are the ones putting these bloody lootboxes out there for people to purchase. WG are the ones effectively enticing kids and other vulnerable groups to 'borrow' credit cards to buy these damned lootboxes without permission. WG are the ones using corporate weasel-ese to justify the sale of lootboxes in WoT. And yet WG also appear to be saying 'It's not our fault we sell lootboxes that have a gambling mechanic to them, everyone else is selling them and we just want to maximise our profits too. And it's all about bad parenting if kids and other vulnerable people are buying hundreds or thousands of pounds/euros/dollars of lootboxes without permission. Don't blame us, we're the innocent corporate machine, we can't control what our younger/more vulnerable playerbase does online.'

The fact is though WG, your game IS rated PEGI 7, thus it SHOULD NOT have any gambling mechanics in it AT ALL, PERIOD, END OF STORY. And if you abided by the games rating and didn't sell the lootboxes then there wouldn't be the problem of kids/other vulnerable groups potentially racking up huge debts because of YOUR corporate decision-making.

And yet because WG deliberately ignore PEGI's rating, just like it routinely ignores its own playerbase, you feel it's in any way, shape, or form, acceptable to pin ALL of the blame for lootboxes on 'bad parenting', well here's a newsflash for you.

Yes, some parent's could maybe try a little harder to prevent their kids or significant other from borrowing a credit card and racking up huge debts without permission, but YOU WG, as a company publishing these lootboxes, should ALSO shoulder a good portion of the blame for this mess by even providing the lootboxes in the first place.

Thus if you have any kind of interest in making this issue go away, either remove the random chance element from your lootboxes, so that the contents of each box are entirely guaranteed, or remove the lootboxes entirely, because they ARE a form of gambling per the dictionary definition at the top of this post, and you as a company are apparently obliged by the definition of the PEGI rating your game has to NOT include such themes in your game.

Ah, so it was a 'privilege' to roll out in the Super Hellcat for 5 games immediately after unlocking it and suffer three games against Tier 9's (including the very first game) and 2 games against Tier 8's...

Good to know...  :facepalm:

Edited by Flint_74, 08 December 2019 - 10:07 AM.

reesku #210 Posted 08 December 2019 - 11:00 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18134 battles

View PostStronkiTonki, on 08 December 2019 - 06:52 AM, said:

People like you don't "think" they are gambling because apparently you lack the ability to empathize with another human being.

You are literally saying that you'd rather enjoy something, at the cost of other people having to suffer.

Instead of not being able to enjoy something so that other people don't have to suffer, in a decent amount of cases, life threatening situations.

Who the hell are you to judge other people and perform some public evaluation and shaming them?! You're the moral police or what?

People can get addicted to literally everything that brings some kind of joy, be it TV, PC, social media, games, shopping, sleeping, food etc. etc. How dare you eat food while other people are suffering life threatening situations because of their addiction to it?! You lack empathy to the food addicts...

View PostStronkiTonki, on 08 December 2019 - 06:52 AM, said:

Also, people keep assuming that I demand an outright ban.

I do not demand a ban on loot boxes. (I certainly hope for one though)

However, since this game is rated Pegi7, it should legally not be allowed to have Lootboxes in it.

The game should become 18+ in this case. If the game would get an 18+ rating with a gambling label on it, you'll hear a lot less complains from me.

And here's where your argument falls flat. First you preach us about how bad we are for enjoying something other people get addicted to and suffer, that it can lead to this terrible gambling addiction, how bad the WG is for including this in their game. And then you say all you really want is some different PEGI rating. Like that somehow gonna help them and solve the case you fought so strongly for. Because those adults who can potentially become gambling addicts are always checking some PEGI rating of a game, they will see it and say "oh no, this is PEGI12 it might contain some gambling mechanism, I better not touch it cause I can ruin my life" yeah...

You just don't like the idea of the lootboxes for some reason, and you'll use every little thing you find reasonable to argue and complaint about it, that's it.

I rest my case.

Edited by reesku, 08 December 2019 - 11:02 AM.

_Mad_Yuri_ #211 Posted 08 December 2019 - 11:12 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29137 battles

i love so much this forum , cracks me up every time .

when wg do nothing ...its bad 

when they do ...its bad 

Flint_74 #212 Posted 08 December 2019 - 11:30 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14648 battles

View Postmaldito06, on 08 December 2019 - 10:12 AM, said:

when they do ...its bad

And when they do good, or get something right, we tell them that too, and thank them when appropriate.

BravelyRanAway #213 Posted 08 December 2019 - 12:13 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24701 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostFlint_74, on 08 December 2019 - 08:57 AM, said:

And what about the games PEGI rating? By PEGI's own definition it does seem like PEGI 7 rated games are NOT allowed to include ANY gambling mechanics at all, and yet here we are, with yet another WoT Christmas event with purchasable loot boxes that clearly ARE an insidious form of gambling. But WG's attitude seems to be 'let's just gloss over the PEGI rating and not discuss that because the facts are administratively inconvenient'.

Agreed, Pegi rating should be changed.

And as for the food and drink-based examples given, those are ALL effectively known as "Promotional Giveaways", and while they are likely not specifically covered by regional gambling laws (perhaps because kids can legally purchase the product) , those 'giveaways' are still covered by consumer laws to protect the public and, strictly speaking, are still a form of gambling, especially if you're buying the product specifically for the reward/toy inside, because you're essentially wagering the cost of the purchase price against the odds of getting the reward/toy you desire or most value against the odds of getting something else or potentially nothing at all (in some cases). In that instance, the fact you then happen to also get a chocolatey sweet treat, or a box of brightly coloured overly-sugary cereal, into the deal is neither here nor there.

In what way are they covered by consumer law with regard to gambling?

And yes, strictly speaking, even the example of tradeable football cards/stickers is a form of gambling, because, once again, you're basically wagering the purchase price of each pack against the odds of getting the cards/stickers you most desire against the odds of getting a pack full of duplicates. These too are almost certainly covered under law, albeit perhaps not specific gambling law, in order to ensure that the product is delivered randomly and fairly with an equal chance for all taking part.

What law? and how is it ensured to be delivered randomly and fairly with an equal chance?

3: Lotteries generally make the approximate calculated odds of winning each prize known ahead of time, this is done because the lottery companies know that giving potential players the odds of winning gives at least some people an increased sense of hope that winning something is a possibility, even if the odds are 14,000,000:1. This is another form of enticement. Note that lotteries generally don't give the calculated odds of getting nothing at all, because that would only highlight the extremely high likelyhood of getting no prize, which is bad for sales.

But if they tell you that the chances of getting a prize is 14,000,000:1, then you know the chances of not getting a prize too.

How do we know that WG haven't covered their legal obligations before they pushed on with this event?

Edited by BravelyRanAway, 08 December 2019 - 12:15 PM.

OmniaLiviu #214 Posted 08 December 2019 - 12:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 65315 battles
  • [OMNIA] OMNIA

wow a lot of brain dead people here..if you don't want, don't buy boxes. yeah i like to gamble...and i gamble with my money....if other players have problems and get addicted wow so sad who cares ? If what i receive equals what i paid it's not a gamble....it's just a surprise....an emotion....something like that.

Thank you WG for this event, and please stop responding to this snowflakes...world is full on no job keyboard warriors

Great game, great company, great event and great holidays. ( CHRISTMAS )

When do they start ?

chesara #215 Posted 08 December 2019 - 12:43 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34896 battles
maybe 12-13 december... but they keep us in mist;)... i dont know why ... maybe to buy more players Renegade;)

jabster #216 Posted 08 December 2019 - 12:56 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12790 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

In the UK and some other EU countries you'd be wrong about why lootboxes in WoT aren't considered gambling. The reason is that the goods obtained don't have a real money market place i.e. I can't take an individual tank and then sell it for real money. As a WG representative I really feel you should know this type of information and not spread myths to players.

Let’s take your reasoning, WG creates an emblem and then slaps it in the shop for say £10. Viola every lootbox now always gives you back more than you paid for it. Be honest here WG don't have lootboxes as some sort of gift to the players, they do it because they know the playerbase will spend more money overall than they otherwise would. WG know it has the hooks of gambling but they also know that technical it's not classed as gambling in law.

Edited by jabster, 08 December 2019 - 02:39 PM.

VarzA #217 Posted 08 December 2019 - 02:14 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27895 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI

View Postmaldito06, on 08 December 2019 - 12:12 PM, said:

when they do ...its bad 

The common denominator is that for most of their actions, WG are focused on what is best for them vs what is best for them and the community.

In the wg:player relationship, they don't do win:win situations for the most part, they prefer win:lose situations, as they tend to feel that win:win situations are ones where they leave too much on the table.

The few times they did win:win situations (progetto marathon comes to mind), it was because of other reasons where they had to do it .... first marathon of the new type, hadn't been one in a while, get a lot of players back, etc ...

As a player, as a consumer, dealing with WG is in general something that you have to be careful about because even their 'nice' actions have ulterior motives.

Good example of this, very recent too ... Super Hellcat and T54E2 Renegade marathon.

Super Hellcat is not a good tank overall, held back by lousy pen and low ammo count, which makes it expensive to run, it's a gift much in the same way as some would give you hemlock (but for your ingame credit count).

Renegade event, it is the worst bundle they have come up with so far, with one of the highest requirements with the highest price for the least bundled stuff with the tank; all for a tank that is balanced .... which is bad news for a new tank in WOT, as it means now it works, next yr it kinda works, and 1yr from now it sucks.

Don't take the above to mean that i am trying to challenge your perception of reality and the rationalizations that make you go through the daily struggle with a smile on your face.

If you choose to believe it, corporations want what's best for you, politicians want what's best for you, big banks have no ulterior motives in wanting those rules about investing customer money in risky ventures to be removed, the lottery is not a tax on the poor (for the most part), lottery winners lead happy lives forever and are eternally gratefull for the windfall (and don't very often end up bankrupt very fast), and the tooth fairy gives out brand new Porsche's to everyone who puts a tooth under their pillow .... the last one is real, like totally.

Edited by VarzA, 08 December 2019 - 02:18 PM.

MeetriX #218 Posted 08 December 2019 - 03:38 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24895 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

View Postparim1331, on 06 December 2019 - 05:57 PM, said:

I reckon you're referring to our Christmas Boxes.

When buying them, you're getting the exact amount of gold of what your money is worth back, everything else, you get on top! :bajan:

You sure?

I did my calculations last Xmas and year before that and the numbers did not match.

VarzA #219 Posted 08 December 2019 - 04:03 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27895 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI

View PostMeetriX, on 08 December 2019 - 04:38 PM, said:

You sure?

I did my calculations last Xmas and year before that and the numbers did not match.

Last december you were guaranteed about half of the potential gold / euro you put in, if you would otherwise buy gold straight from them.

The thing to know is that they count skins as gold (3500 gold / 3d skin), premiums as gold (if you don't have them you don't get gold so it favors those with high # of premiums), days of premium as gold (even though with gold you can activate them when you want and with their systems you can't), credits as gold (even though almost nobody sells gold for credits), equipment as gold (same thing as before), and so on ....

You were guaranteed half, the rest was luck.

I bought 2 sets of 11 and got another box in that event, so 23 boxes overall.

I got E25 (didn't want it, would have gladly taken the gold), Defender (same thing) and about as much gold as if i had spent about 55-60% of that same money.

They still stubbornly refuse to allow you to activate won premium time when you and how you want it (especially in lootboxes), to dismiss rental tanks that you don't want to play, to allow us to sell useless directives for bonds (who needs 800 camouflage directives ???), all because we must be locked into our purchase, with limited options of how we dispose of it.

Ch1valry #220 Posted 08 December 2019 - 04:18 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 41065 battles
  • [TKNZ] TKNZ

Gambling or not, there are a million better ways to spend money on than Wargaming. This company doesn't even remotely deserve as much as they're making.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users