• Player
  • 88127 battles
  • [801ST] 801ST
realistic

Bombeus #2 Posted 27 December 2019 - 05:23 AM

Private

• Player
  • 41290 battles
I hate these wg developers! They have destroyed what was fun in this game. Since they put these unrealistic wheeled auto-aiming auto-loaders spreading more damage than a heavy, spotting all the map and running like lunatics, without being able with a slower tank to aim and shoot them down. And even if you shoot them, it happens very often to only destroy one of their wheels, no damage at all. This is stupid and unfair. And not only that, too many auto-loaders per game. Every idiot with such tank and loading gold ammo clips, does not need to use much brain or his skills. All they need is clicks.

Another thing is the use of more than 2 arty per game. That is crap, really. Slow tanks dont stand a chance, in this case. 2 arty are enough for one game. Even so, would be very difficult for a slow moving tank to put up with the splash and stunning all the time.

So, when this game was first developed, it was meant to be more like a simulator. It supposed to be realistic. Now it has become a crapgame, with no fun left in it. If you spend money for their tanks, they thank you for that, but they never ask you about your opinion regarding what should be improved to satisfy the clients. Yes, we are the clients, but they treat us like crap.

SO, let the annoying EBR kind of surrealistic junk to be played as spotters, not as heavies! Put no more than 2 arty per game! Also, let a maximum of 2 auto-loaders per team to be played! Enough is enough. Let us enjoy the game!

Rob9315 #3 Posted 06 January 2020 - 10:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17000 battles
  • [LEGFE] LEGFE
I think autoloaders played right takes a lot of skill, ebrs are not that hard to hit if you know how to aim and sometimes they just need to take one lucky shot more so they are playable. If your wheels would count to damage that thing would be dead in no time every game. Having played ebrs myself, losing two or more wheels makes you an easy target. On the arty side, i agree completely. there should be a maximum of 2 or imo only 1 artillery per game or if not, stun should be removed. Or another solution i would have, is to limit the artillery play by only allowing to play artillery after you played 3 games in normal tanks (not stacking and resetting after playing artillery.)

TheJumpMaster #4 Posted 10 January 2020 - 10:58 PM

Major General

• 50930 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Thread closed, wrong section

Cheers,

Jumpy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users