Returning player looking for a home

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Crytek91 #1 Posted 07 December 2019 - 09:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3902 battles
  • [KBAD] KBAD

Prefer a relaxed environment, have no hardcore intention on CW however am open to the idea

Just looking for some fellow nerds to play the game with, currently running tier 9's to unlock the maus
Used to play a ton back in the day but fell out of touch with the game, needed a long break from FPS style games in general

I do understand the basics of the game, again I cannot stress enough that I am NOT looking for a sweat fest, just looking to enjoy the game and find some like-minded friends along the way - Over 18, married and have a family so maturity wont be an issue

IGN: Crytek91

Discord: Crytek#3096

Feel free to hit me up on either, happy to reach out to clans who have posted here to

ojbristow #2 Posted 07 December 2019 - 09:47 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 15128 battles
  • [KBAD] KBAD

Hello mate, tried to contact you via discord but seems there's an issue with discord or looking up your tag! (Edit: there seems to be problems with discord at the moment affecting lots of people)

I'll keep it short and sweet, from the look of your post, you are exactly the type of player we're looking for - our clan is a social and fun clan, we don't take anything too seriously and it's all about having fun. Feel free to take a look at our forum post or jump on our discord and I can talk you through it (probably easier that way rather than typing!) :)

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/713051-kbad-killer-badgers-recruiting-now/

Hope to talk to you later,

Owen

Edited by ojbristow, 07 December 2019 - 09:48 PM.

Crytek91 #3 Posted 07 December 2019 - 09:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3902 battles
  • [KBAD] KBAD

Looks like discord is having issues right now, something about migrating servers or something or other - Trying to attempt to join your Discord so we can have a chit-chat, feel free to message me in-game in the mean-time

undutchable80 #4 Posted 10 December 2019 - 09:54 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 15554 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

EDIT: Saw too late you already joined a clan. GL & HF

Edited by undutchable80, 10 December 2019 - 09:55 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users