Siege mode 'breathing/swimming' problem

Sige_mode bug broken

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

MKzXwing #1 Posted 09 December 2019 - 01:45 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19131 battles

So, i love my Udes 03, despite the inability to block anything, had a blast with it and still do, but i bought the STRV 103 (tier 9) recently, and its... Well, HORRIBLE, until i stated using coffe, and even then. But i'm not here to complaint about it, but about the semi broken feature called siege mode. You see, after getting the STRV I've always noticed the weird little jumps it has in siege mode but didn't pay it much mind until it clicked recently that it might be the reason for the really weird frequent misses - unlike the Udes that remains completely still in siege mode the Strv 'BREATHES', which isn't noticeable while aiming around, and is barely noticeable if you're not zoomed, but if you ARE zoomed, after almost every time you move around and settle on a spot, the aim starts to swim up and down, or left to right, or diagonally in a set pattern (as seen in attached gif). Confirmed this on my second computer and at a friend's house too, so this isn't exclusive to my pc or connection. Again, this is not a problem on the Udes at all. 

(i'll be posting this both to the game discussion and tech corner since i don't use the forums and i'm not sure which it belongs in, and i see bug discussions in both) 

evilchaosmonkey #2 Posted 09 December 2019 - 02:37 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 18473 battles
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT
No GIF, please add it - this sounds interesting, and not in a sarcastic way.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 09 December 2019 - 02:45 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 75424 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Just did the tier 9 grind. And I did notice it on some surfaces. Like the small TD hill on the south side of Lakeville going close to the edge. If I stood on top of that it jumped up and down. On the flat ground next to it, it was fine. Did not find many areas like it. But there were a few. No idea what did cause it. As when you look out on your tank, it seems fine. Or rather not in any form of motion. Just when you zoom in in sniper mode.

Edited by Balc0ra, 09 December 2019 - 02:46 AM.

Homer_J #4 Posted 09 December 2019 - 02:52 AM

Field Marshal

• 33364 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
We can continue this discussion in the topic OP posted in the correct forum.

Also tagged with Sige_mode, bug, broken

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users