Large Boxes Holiday Ops 2020

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

KkThxDie #1 Posted 13 December 2019 - 05:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33686 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT
Sadly I lack respect for the value of money nowadays... So I just went bonkers on the Christmas gifts figuring Its good value for the future... Well... At first it is, then they get you hooked and they lower the value per box by removing the winchance for each tank that you already rolled! So every time you roll a tank, the value of the upcomming box becomes less... 

Ill explain how I figured this out...

No respect for money... I started out bought 75 Loot boxes, within 12 boxes I had got both the tier 8 tanks that people want! Lucky ME! 

But then I noticed I did not roll ANY duplicate tanks at all this year... Strange... Bad luck I guessed at first!!

So I bought another 75 boxes figured I can always use the gold since it is good value for money considering I will get 10000-12000 gold if I get a duplicate tier 8... 

BUT!! It seems Wargaming this year only lets you roll for a tank ONCE. Ocne you got a tank, you cant win it again(and get the gold) So the value actually goes down the more boxes you buy.... 

This is a system that is not legal when you use real money. Sure they can do it with an ingame currency like silver. But they can not legally do it with a gambling system that you buy with real money. They are [edited]you over .... Literally! 

I've created a ticket and I think everyone that already bought alot of boxes for the "gold-value" but got [edited] should do the same... 

I might even consider sending a laywer to bash them because... When I get [edited]... I get [edited]... The issue is not the money... The issue I have is that their system is rigged and that [edited] me off badly.

So if you already have the premium tank you will get gold, but ONLY once!!!

Edited by unhappy_bunny, 13 December 2019 - 11:45 PM.
swearing

_Honored #2 Posted 13 December 2019 - 05:12 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 26701 battles
  • [OM] OM
yeah have fun fighting a company that makes millions each day and sits in cyprus where our laws cant even reach them. Please do it and come back here to tell us how it went.

Edited by _Honored, 13 December 2019 - 05:12 PM.

BravelyRanAway #3 Posted 13 December 2019 - 05:19 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 25928 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostKkThxDie, on 13 December 2019 - 04:09 PM, said:

BUT!! It seems Wargaming this year only lets you roll for a tank ONCE. Ocne you got a tank, you cant win it again(and get the gold) So the value actually goes down the more boxes you buy.... 

...and yet some players in another thread about what was in the boxes rolled the same tank twice and got the Gold instead.

It appears you gambled and it didn't pay off and now you're upset.

As for the 'lawyer' nonsense....been hearing that for years, no one has ever, but do be the first in a hopeless case.

MeetriX #4 Posted 13 December 2019 - 05:20 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 27775 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

If you rolled a tank, you have already won.

If you flop a Royal flush, you won't see another one in a long time (probably).

Edited by MeetriX, 13 December 2019 - 05:22 PM.

Nishi_Kinuyo #5 Posted 13 December 2019 - 05:43 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 11362 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View PostKkThxDie, on 13 December 2019 - 05:09 PM, said:

Sadly I lack respect for the value of money nowadays... So I just went bonkers on the Christmas gifts figuring Its good value for the future... Well... At first it is, then they get you hooked and they lower the value per box by removing the winchance for each tank that you already rolled! So every time you roll a tank, the value of the upcomming box becomes less... 

No respect for money... I started out bought 75 Loot boxes, within 12 boxes I had got both the tier 8 tanks that people want! Lucky ME! 

But then I noticed I did not roll ANY duplicate tanks at all this year... Strange... Bad luck I guessed at first!!

So I bought another 75 boxes figured I can always use the gold since it is good value for money considering I will get 10000-12000 gold if I get a duplicate tier 8... 

This is a system that is not legal when you use real money. Sure they can do it with an ingame currency like silver. But they can not legally do it with a gambling system that you buy with real money. They are [edited]you over .... Literally! 

[edited]

Except that skill4ltu showed during a stream that you can get duplicate tanks, even for the tier 8s.

You just got unlucky, get over it.

Edited by unhappy_bunny, 13 December 2019 - 11:49 PM.

Scaleop123 #6 Posted 13 December 2019 - 06:09 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 5781 battles

View PostKkThxDie, on 13 December 2019 - 04:09 PM, said:

[edited]

You want to pay several thousands of euros/dollars to sue a company that will sack you just by showing the court judge the policy YOU have signed?

Somewhere it probably says they can make changes and do what the want after you agree to the policy once or something along that line...

17:10 Added after 0 minute

View Post_Honored, on 13 December 2019 - 04:12 PM, said:

yeah have fun fighting a company that makes millions each day and sits in cyprus where our laws cant even reach them. Please do it and come back here to tell us how it went.

Cyprus is EU actually...so it does have to follow laws any EU country has to follow and in terms of fraud/scam, it does not matter where in the world you sit, all you gotta do is to find a decent lawyer over there.

Edited by unhappy_bunny, 13 December 2019 - 11:50 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users